• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Dude, you suck shade! Me and Shanx convinced ourselfs that he was being cheap, and we were happy with that. Now we have to acknowledge the fact that he is better than us. Well I guess I can beat him 50/50, that still isnt good enough.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Dayum, I missed a lot while I was away yesterday @_@

Am I the only one who thinks that short-hopping with Fox is easy?

And again, sorry we couldn't go to your house Rasta, but as Shade said, I was barely able to go over to his house. I was pretty beat that day though (went on a field trip to the Medieval Fair), so maybe another weekend would have been better anyway.

Oh, and Rasta, there isn't such a thing as "cheap" in this game. At least I don't think so anyway.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Ah! Zabuza's post is mine.. I'm over at his house right now.

His brother is like.. cheap.. once you figure out his comboes hes not hard anymore(heck I almost 4 stocked him once). His fighting style with Falco is just.. unique so I really couldn't figure out how he operated. By the way, I will choose The regular outfit for Fox as my color and main character.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
What kind of job do you have KOS-MOS?

And Shade, you're right, I did get better. I did better against every one of your characters except your Marth, which I guess was mainly what you were working on. I was mainly disappointed that I couldn't keep up though.

Shade_

Smash Ace
I will say the same thing, about our group, were about even. Ahhhh nice Shanx, white marth was my old coloer, when I had a different name. I thought he looked to much like the american flag so I choose black and white instead lol.

Zinth- Red Marth
Gravity-Orange Samus
Lee-Blue Fox
Shade-Black Marth
Dart-Green Falco
Scud-Blue Falco
VegaFuse- Green Bowser
Rostaimpasta-Gold Roy
Mithos-
Haku-
Po Pimpus-Pink Luigi
Fresh-
KOS-MOS-White Fox
Marth Killer-White Falco
Shanx-White Marth

What coloer and character does your bros falco use, Rooster imposter.

And as Zinth said, the only character that is slightly cheap is Shiek. But even she has limits. SO its just skill and tricks, and how you go about thngs.

And Zinth, the only reason my marth is a bit tougher is because he is my main lol. and I practice more with him.

I have been talking to people going to this thing, apperently for players to qualify for the big tournaments, they have to get enough points. and he said that Alot of big names are going to try rack up as many as they can at this one because of this. So just so everyone knows what to expect, and no less.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
My lil bro uses regular falco as his color. I hope atleast one Oklahoman qualifies for the big tournys. Right now, Shanx is right, we are all about even. How many people are on the OK team?

Shade_

Smash Ace
Hmm well right now, 15, we hacn't dicided who is officially going to be on the team right now, but any one that wants to will be welcome.

Oh guess what, guys, I have raised my 71 in music theory to a 94, "checked it online today, and yet my mom says it dosn't count until I see the progress report in like 2 weeks. Why am I not suprised. I will still try and make it to your hous friday roster.

Marc aka Fresh

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone i am willing to bet money i will place in the top three, shade. Plus i will show ever1 some fox tricks that i personally learned from Mr.C ,I DONT LIKE PLAYING WITH FOX. You guys are missing couple tricks.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Fox is cool, I looke forwared to these uknown tricks lol. I like useing Fox more than Falco, but Falco seems to be harder to beat. plus he wears his colar up, and his down throw has four lasers instead ot three lol.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Marc aka Fresh said:
Hey everyone i am willing to bet money i will place in the top three, shade. Plus i will show ever1 some fox tricks that i personally learned from Mr.C ,I DONT LIKE PLAYING WITH FOX. You guys are missing couple tricks.
Mr. C = Caveman?

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Ah.. so sorry for replying back so late. I work at an animal hospital(fun fun). My day is like full. Once I get off work at noon I take a nap then do school. Then I finish school at about 6 or 7.. and I have tax forms to feel out.. ugh.. and Shade I don't know when you will be able to join me in the japanese tutoring.. my teacher is about to have a baby so.. yeah.. she'll be tied down *Shrugs* I'll call her later and see if she doesn't mind. Maybe we can working something out or something.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Alright keep me posted on that, thanks. Well any way, you all need to start to think on, what you need to work on the most and get it down before mgl.

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
hey guys just wanna tell u yall Mithos and I can't come to the April 15th get together because our parents are gonna be on a trip during that time. they will be gone a full week and my older brother and his wife are gonna be watching us and our parents want us to spend alot of time with them and don't want us really going and doing stuff we normally do which is ok though I like hanging out with my older brother. he's even taking off the week they are gone to spend time with us. hey KOS-MOS I don't even think you can come over to go to church while they are gone. also sorry I havn't been on in a while I just really been trying to focus on my school I'm homeschooled and got behind so I'm trying to catch up and I'm usually really busy during the weekends. I've really been involved in my church. also KOS-MOS and another friend that was at KOS-MOS party, Byron usually come over saturday and sunday. my mom has been giving Mithos and me alot of stuff to do in the evenings like bible studies and is teaching us how to cook meals lol fun and washing and stuff like that. our parents want us to really focus on school and church my parents are in love with their church lol. anyway just giving u guys an update.

later.

Marc aka Fresh

Smash Rookie
Shade i prefer falco but im not that good yet with him , im a whole lot better with fox he should be my main character.

put Lil boy fresh = fourtail naruto or shang tsung changing into multiple smash chara.or white coat dr.mario on shirt

no omega star

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Man KosMos, Extreme 20-minute Practice at your house. Shanx doesnt want to believe I beat you with Roy while you were on Marth. Big accomplishment for me, I just gotta watch out for those shffls!

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Of course i don't believe you, half the time you can't beat me, let alone KOS MOS. Aright, fine, let's say it DID happen. I need a **** load of practice.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I am usually ahead of you in stock, the only time I lose is when you get me on the edge and edgegaurd me to death right after I kill you. Think about it Shanx....

Shade_

Smash Ace
Sorry to hear that haku, hope you can come to the other things with us. And just get an overview of the shirt, and then show it to me, and I will tell you what I think ZInth. Hmm Expect to see alot more Samus besides Marth, and Falco, and Fox, I like using her alot for some reason.

And sorry, my mom once again said I cant go to your house, Roster, I don't even want to go through with what happened, it was ********. Any way, I am still going to your thing on the 15.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
JesusFreak said:
Mr C = Mr C.

Caveman = Caveman.
Ah crap, I forgot about that Mr. C guy I've seen on the hub. I didn't know who he was talking about, so I thought he was naming him differently, which was stupid of me to think in the first place.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Shade_ said:
Sorry to hear that haku, hope you can come to the other things with us. And just get an overview of the shirt, and then show it to me, and I will tell you what I think ZInth. Hmm Expect to see alot more Samus besides Marth, and Falco, and Fox, I like using her alot for some reason.

And sorry, my mom once again said I cant go to your house, Roster, I don't even want to go through with what happened, it was ********. Any way, I am still going to your thing on the 15.
Well that sucks, when do you get ungrounded? Maybe you come smash after the 15th.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Rasta beat me when he had Roy and I had Marth. He has gotten a lot better and the matches are really close now. I enjoy fighting you. You are a very challenging opponent.

Haha I remember that match where I had Fox vs your Roy and you were supposed to win that fight(you had knocked me off the edge like a bajillion times but I still managed to beat ya :chuckle:. Well I need to get back to school so I'll talk to everyone later.

Oh btw Rasta I will be at your house Friday although I may take a nap first before I come over >_>.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Yeah, that fight was weird, I still cant believe you won, that shouldnt have happened, I RIGHTFULLY WON that match!

Shade_

Smash Ace
A loose no matter how close is a loose, end of story. But I am glad that all of you are practicing alot, when we go over there, if one of us looks bad it makes us all look bad, "make sure that dosnt happen", its not how well one of us fights, well be there as the OK team, hint TEAM, so keep up the good work eeryone.

And I can go to your thing saturday, rosster, I am not going to play with the band at the Zoo, cus I am giong to your get together lol, and it is not nearly as fun..

It will be funny telling my teacher I cant come because of video game tournaments, its optional anyways.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I dunno man, I want to get a job at the zoo (No lying), we have one of the best zoo's in the country (I couldnt believe it either).

Shade_

Smash Ace
Hmm, I am just a sushi helper with that cant even be payed legally till I am 16 but there are some advantages to working for you dad I guess. But yah I don't want to be a zoo person, I am just to time restricted, to try tame all the animals, and keep them happy, my dog as anyone who has come to my house knows, is a pain at night lol.

Zoo's greawt for you though roster, cus of your lizards, you could help in the reptile departmant lol.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I'm just going to do my best to place in Smash Bros. Tournaments and use that as my high-school income.

Man, I wish I could be at the Smashfest and the zoo to see the band at the same time =\ He knows *nudges Shade* lol, inside joke. But don't worry, in my current state, I'd go to a Smashfest rather than go to the zoo to see a certain lovely saxophonist (now I think you all know, lol) in the band any day (not that seeing that certain lovely saxophonist wouldn't be quite nice...), so still expect to see me there.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I got some chameleons about a week ago, they are awesome! Id love to work in the reptile department, it really would be awesome. If I got a chance, Id like to work with all the animals there, animals are really interesting.

Also, BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLERS!!!
Very important, we wont have any for you to use, so bring your own.

Also, TV's and Cubes, we need them, about 6 or so would be best. I need to have an accurate count of who is going to be there, here is the list.

RastaImp0sta (Me)
Marth Killer (My bro)
Shade
Dart (Im sure hes coming)
Omega Star (Zinth)
KOS-MOS
Vegafuse

Ill update this when more people can CONFIRM (MAKE SURE THEY CAN GO FOR YOU STUPID PEOPLE) they are coming. Im hoping atleast 15 people can come, that way we can play many different 1v1 with out facing another person for a while.

Shade_

Smash Ace
I can bring a controller. or three lol. And I can probably bring a cube, my mom knows that this is a specail ocasion.

And Zinth, maybee youll have to get your chance another time lol.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
I will be there for sure, with cube and tv in hand. Now that I got my controller back, I can rightfully own with Bowser......... Well, maybe not, I haven't gotten any better since for who knows, so I'll be even easier to beat.

Hopefully Deck will be able to make it the 15th, he is decent with Sheik and the captain. He was that guy that came real late to our tourny and he played a couple games against Shade. There's another guy in my crew (Game) that isn't too bad, I don't know if this is the kind of thing he would go to, but I'll try to bring him along too (assuming it's ok with you Rasta).

It looks like Marthkiller, Rasta, and Shanx are a new force to be reckoned with. Let's see, a Falco, Roy, and a Marth............ My Mewtwo should get the job done (j/k).

Po and Fresh: Dudes, let's get some games in this weekend. Actually, any day after that is fine too as long as it's after 3pm.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Rasta of course I will be coming. I'll probably try to come over every weekend :chuckle:. I can bring a Gamecube but I dunno about a T.V. Haha, I can't wait to fight you again, it's so much fun :)

Btw, I have gotten REALLY good with Link(I may actually be better with him than I am with Fox, I'm not sure though because I haven't fought anyone with him yet). Friday, Link vs Roy Rasta, be ready. ;)

Shade_

Smash Ace
Link owns, he has a up B that is awsome. Plus he has a sword, when I first got the game ther first thing I did, was learn all the sword people lol.

Oh and by the way, Grav says that link is a samus wanabe. lol. Nah joking but I can understand, he is moving and his comp is packed so that is why he cant post right now, he will start like monday again.

Any way, I like the characters that I am starting to see as our team is taking shape. Our fights are going to be so diverse now. Cant wait.

Top Bottom