• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay, what is the craziest KO you've seen, caused, or had?

Mindphazzer

Smash Apprentice
Two days ago on Saturday when I attended Super Smash Royale III I was watching Ken [Red Fox] and Isai [Blood Hawk or Red Falcon] play against two foxs. When the last fox remaining had his last life and a pretty high amount of damage, he got knocked into the air. At this point Isai leaped into the air to give him the knee, but at the same time Ken jumped up to do the b-air. Right at the same time both attacks nailed the fox and sent him straight to his death. I've never seen such am amazing thing happen before.

TakDragon7

Smash Lord
Heatwave City, where air conditioners dont do jack
On Sunday morning, (about 3 am in the morning , couldn't sleep) I was Bowser and my team mate was Ganondorf. We were fighting Roy and Dr. Mario as they ganged up on me. I did a move that whacked them both into Ganondorf and he was doing Captain Falcon's punch. He hit them both and they shot off of the screen.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
My friends and I were doing our version of the Bowser challenge. The challenger was Jigglypuff. He missed a rest so two Bowseres got on her sides and the other got on the platform and they all charged foward smashes. She took 90 damage and Died.

Jiggs missed a rest in a team match with her partner nowhere to be founed. My partner was Link and he charged a foward smash. He hit with both hit's into my tipped charge upsmash from Marth.

Jiggs missed rest. I charged shield breaker. Jiggs shield broke and she died.

Jiggs missed rest. Dashdance-Taunt-Reverse Blazer.

Jiggs missed rest. Gannondorf uptilts Jiggs.

Any time Jiggs misses a rest something hilarious happens.

In the next match Jiggs was on my team. Jiggs gets up throw rest. I spike the Fox out of it and steal the kill.

Zelda combo. Sh double Bair-> Bair-> Bair FTW

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
playing at FD, link v fox, fox tries to shine link as an edge guard but is on the wrong side, so the shine would send link towards the level. when fox hit link with the shine, link got pulled through fox and sent off the level.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
*most AWESOME KO EVER*
I was playing on Final Destination as Falco with a Fox and Mario. Both Mario and Fox were on opposite sides of me. I DSmashed and sent them both flying in opposite directions. I pursued the Fox, SHDair edgeguarding him as he Firefoxed. We traded blows, my spike hitting him as his Firefox hit me. After being hit, I instantly teched and somehow tech-rolled ACROSS FINAL DESTINATION to an edgehog on the Mario. It was amazing. You totally had to be there.

Also, once, I was playing against a Peach with my Ylink on FD. I bomb planted her near the left side, coming from underneath and fire-spiking her by accident. She flew down meteor recovering and I continued to DI Ylink towards her. The Fire spike hitbox hit her AGAIN for the KO.

I was playing bowser versus my roommate's Link We were both in pretty high percentages and down to our last stock. I Ftilted him off the edge and instantly pursued, knowing that he would make it. I jumped out and Kamikaze Koopa Klaw grabbed him, then Bthrowing him for a stage spike.

I was playing Dk versus my roomy's Fox. I grabbed, Dthrow, quake, regrabbed Cargo Uthrow Uair, Quake, regrab, Cargo Uthrow, Uair, Uair, Uair, Giant Punch. 0-death

My roomate and I were playing once. He was Samus and I was IC. He knocked me away from my nana. He tried to Fmash my nana but she grabbed Samus and tossed her out while I ran and Fair KOed her.

I was playing Fox versus my friend's Ganon. I stood near the edge of FD. He VB towards me, I WD back into and edgegrab and he flies out. I then drop, Shine KO and recovered. I did it for all of the stocks. It was so funny.

Wave shine on Yoshi's Island is always fun. LOL

I was playing against my friend's Doctor Mario with Ness and I managed to pull off a YYG. Instinctively, I equipped a spike jacket and then avoided him, equipping the thunder jacket. This Doc loves pill spamming so he kept launching pills at me, wondering why they weren't dealing any damage. I placed the controller down and started talking to some of my friends, knowing that he would do something dumb. He slowly walked up to my Ness. Ftilted, it bounced off of this backpack. Ftilt again. No results. Fmash- clank. He then went in for the grab. Big mistake. BOOM! THUNDER JACKET KO!

I was also playing against that same doc with my Mario. He threw a pill at me and I caped it. He caped it back and it soon became a game of "who can cape the pill more?". My friend screwed up and the pill hit him, DEALING 72% AND AN INSTANT KO. Everyone said WTF?

Dreadlord Santa

Smash Journeyman
Epic Bowser Maneuver - take an uair from falcon, di up and away. While falling back to the platform, catch the Falcon player, in his attempt to edgeguard with bowser's over+B airgrab. Backthrow K.O. That's all I have to say. I even survived it ^_^

DarkDrai

Smash Rookie
Me as Marth vs. CPU Link. I knocked him off the left side of FD and he was near the top of the stage. He jumped to get near the stage again, and at the top of the jump, the bomb he was holding blew up, sending him into the background. Best. KO. Ever.

Liebers87

Smash Rookie
My favorite KO ever! After playing as Mr. Game and Watch, I caught three fully charged Samus bullets in my bucket, right? So when I went do dump it on Roy, it was immediately countered and did over 180 percent damage to me in one attack. Best KO ever!

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
My Sweetest K.O.

I'm battling Fox with my Roy on Final Destination(1 Stock left for each of us), Third match of the set and I just got hit with an up-smash. I'm flying in the air, just under the K.O. Damage. Fox has about 100% and is towards the edge. While I'm falling, I start a DED combo(I Don't remember why, I guess I was doing some crazy mindgame or something). Well, my DED messes up my course just a little and he flubs a smash attack(I think it was an Up-Smash, but it could of been a Foward). The fourth hit of my DED comes out just after he misses and hits him. He goes flying to his doom and I win the match.

Even then, I was pretty lucky.

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
One of the most moronic things I've ever done that actually worked... My Luigi against one of my friend's Link on Fountain of Dreams. I Faired him around 70%-ish, and he goes off the level. He uses Up+B to recover, obviously trying to grab the ledge. This is a totally friendly match, so as a random shot, I wavedash forwards to the ledge and start a taunt. It actually hit, he screwed up the cancel (forget if he actually tried to cancel or not), and I got a meteor kill with the taunt! He paused and we both broke down laughing for a good minute. One of the best kills of my life. ^_^

flintstone

Smash Cadet
me and p.vanity were playing today, he was roy and i went falco on final destination
when i was around 150% i forward smashed into roy, but he used his counter, i flew upwards, hit of the roof (wtf ?) and came back down and fell of the stage to my death...

wierdest thing ive seen tht i can remember...mainly cause it was only a few hours ago :p

shadepaw

Smash Apprentice
One KO that annoyed me was when I was against lvl 8 luigi. He misfired from the middle of FD to out the screen. Me, being happy he as good as killed himself, stand at the edge to spike him for an overkill, then he misfires straight back and kills me! 2 misfires in a row for cryin' out loud!

Corigames

Smash Hero
That sucks. I hate computer luigis because they always misfire when they need it. I played one (although I didn't have the misfortune of dieing from it) misfired 5 times in a row. The last one hitting me. Complete bull.

CruS

Smash Rookie
btw Hi im new and yes this is my first post.
I just had to respond to this thread :D
I was playing my friend; peach vs shiek.
I had him on the left edge of FD and we had been playing for like an hour or something, both equally good making every win important.
I had just comebacked from a 3-1 stock disadvantage and he was maaaad so for some reason I started laughing, all in the sudden I loose controle of the control. yes I dropped it to the floor when I was in midair aiming for a nair. I couldnt hold my laughs when I successfully grabbed the edge "unarmed" watching him get sweetspotted with my controler laying on the floor.

Great forum, glad I found you.

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
I chose C.Falcon for no apparent reason, went to fight with the same person I have been playing. If I'm not Fox, normally all all matches are pretty close in competition, but I just went crazy on the character, I didn't take any damage for a long time and I didn't die and I had a nice advantage by a stock or two before I finally got hit. Then today with Sheik there was no DI when I decided to chainthrow so I got a lot of throws in. Some moments in Smash you move so fast you can't believe what you just did.

Random taunting input:
I only taunt when the person I fight suicides, or does something stupid. Or just for fun sometimes, in the middle of a match in a friendly both me and my opponent randomly taunt, or repeat the same moves for no apparent reason, and then resume fighting randomly.

All_Characters

Smash Apprentice
I was using my jiggs against my friends captain falcon, and i saw that he wasn't playing v. well, and that I could own him with shield grabs.

Unfortunately, on one life, I was too over confindent in my sheild, and through all the mad attacks provdied by Falcon, my sheild broke, and i started to fly up (for those of you who don't know, if jiggs' sheild breaks its an auto-death).

Eaode

Smash Champion
1. Me (Ness) vs M05 (Marth) on Pokemon stadium. he's trying to recover. I send out a PKT from the middle of the stage as a joke. It hits him at high % and stage spikes him for the kill.

2. Me (jiggs) vs my nooby friend (luigi) on FD. I'm off the stage about to go and edgeguard him cuz he's al the way out there. But he misfires and stage spikes me >_>

3. Me (Mewtwo (yea i play ******** char.s alot xD)) vs M05 (Fox) on FD. He's at like 110% in the middle of the stage. I land a grab and proceed to shock him a little. Then I BackThrow him and he flies over and down extremely fast. He's like "WTF" and shows me his controller, his hand still positioned in Dual Stick DI Like (>) (v) because he thought I was gonna throw him up.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Sorry for reviving the thread, but:

I managed to KO a Sheik with Young Link's dair. Meteor. Off the top. I had no idea that was even physically possible.

I love Temple.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Well, I did the most uber walljump spike with Falco yesterday against my friend's Fox. Nothing incredibly amazing, but it WAS my first walljump spike. Before I faced him, I said to myself "No matter what, I'm gonna walljump spike him, and I'm not gonna tell him about it." So it was completely unexpected, and he was stunned afterwards.

It was even on the last stock =P Felt so good.

Cuno56

Smash Apprentice
My story is why I quit playing FFAs. I was Sheik (Not a normal character for me, I was messing around), and the other three were falcon, marth, and jiggz.

On my last stock, this is how I die:

Tipper -> rest -> falcon's Up-B that stage spikes me to my death.

I screamed "WTF" really loudly...

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I countered a rest with Roy but Jigglypuff was still incivincible when the counter struck back.
So I taunted, dashdanced, wavedashed back and forth, and then reverse blazered her face.

The best kill I've ever had is when I was edgeguarding in a team match. I was edgeguarding a Falco and I ledgehop spike him. While I'm doing the ledgehop spike my partner hits fox with a f-smash. The f-smash sends behind my and into my ledgehop spike I was doing on falco. This is all on Yoshi's Story and the Falco lands on the cloud. He misses the tech and I go down onto the cloud with him. I counter and he does his wake up attack. Ceiling glitch causes the counter to kill him. Best Kill EVER!

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
Experienced: I was Luigi fighting a Yoshi (D1) at Battlefield. Yoshi knocks me off the stage with a Nair (or a Dtilt, forget which). I missile. I misfire. I get meteored at point-blank range and die. It happened so fast I just wanted to give the match to him.

Seen: Hmm. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9FBiDCx0U&mode=related&search=
Starts at 34 seconds. Super lucky.

Caused: My first smashfest. I was Pikachu against (I believe) Peach or Falco on Final Destination. I don't know exactly how the combo went (it was likely Nair, Uthrow, Uair, Thunder or Nair, Nair, Nair, Thunder), but it was a lucky 5-second kill.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Sonic Wave, that wasn't the ceiling glitch. It's called Japanees DI when you counter with roy or marth and they fly out and then make a sharp turn downward. It happens frequently at high percents.

BlargCow

Smash Journeyman
I was versing a lvl9 ganon about a year ago and spiked him with my up-smash(no i wasnt roy, it was they invisable wall glitch)

Artistry

Smash Apprentice
I saw a video of Forward hanging on the ledge, and when the opponent tried to recover, he dropped down, shined them, jump canceled it quickly and dair spiked them.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
mach dash (falcon) vs shu (falco)

both at high %, mach dash does uthrow... shu DI's left but techs right and is hit by FALCON PUNCH!!!!!

and it was a high ranking tournament match. sugoi!!

there's a youtube video out there

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
me vs a friend, bowser on bowser. both on our last stock at high numbers. he does a butt stomp while i charge my upsmash. we both hit and get sent flying into the background.

won by literally half a second :chuckle:. he was so frustrated he stopped playing the rest of the day

SamDvds

Smash Ace
team match, im zelda, i get a double toe spike on the other team...no not the kick...but her SPIKE lol..got both players on the other team at the same time while i was recovering...ZELDA FTW!

Framerate

Smash Lord
Stage: Flat Zone.

Characters: Me-Falco. McFly-Samus.

Result: Characters are standing smash distance apart. Samus' full charge shot reflects off of Falco's shine. Samus power shields shot back at Falco, but shot hits falling tool on the way. Tool heads directly towards Falco, connects and sends him straight up.

Timespan: 2 seconds.

Faces: completely melted.

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
Framerate... THAT... Is insane.

I just got a really cool one on a computer. I'm playing Kirby against a level 9 Link in the Fountain of Dreams. I catch him in my mouth while going off the platform, intent on a Swallowcide. He manages to get out of it, and Up+B's, hitting me and catching the ledge. I fastfall down and Dair the link, who then cancels it with another Up+B, and I turn to stone just above him. I hit and fall to my death, while my attack threw him into the wall and bounced him too far down to recover. It was sick.

MarsBitrona

Smash Apprentice
Stage: Flat Zone.

Characters: Me-Falco. McFly-Samus.

Result: Characters are standing smash distance apart. Samus' full charge shot reflects off of Falco's shine. Samus power shields shot back at Falco, but shot hits falling tool on the way. Tool heads directly towards Falco, connects and sends him straight up.

Timespan: 2 seconds.

Faces: completely melted.
I am the McFly in that equation. The greatest, most complete accident ever.

wazgood

Smash Ace
2 foxes 1 other character dont remember who it was on corneria all on super sudden death
fox1 jumps and shines and reflects one of the ships lasers and sends it back to hit the other character fox2 in midair at this time shinespikes the other character

Top Bottom