• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay, what is the craziest KO you've seen, caused, or had?

Super_Smash_Brother

Smash Apprentice
I challenge anyone on Cape Breton Island!
Come on, it's funny as hell when a guy gets KO'd from his own actions.

Mario vs. CPU Mario (lvl 9)

According to "CPU instinct", Mario lvl 9 is supposed to go for the fair to knock you off the bottom. I dodged that unintentionally, and edgeguarded him. He wouldn't have recovered anyway, the moron was facing the wrong way. BTW, this happened like 6 times.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
the best are with doc, pill to up b that stage spikes, just looks cool...now, don't create another topic like these or the mods will get mad...and maybe send an assasin monkey after you..and me for posting

Super_Smash_Brother

Smash Apprentice
I challenge anyone on Cape Breton Island!
the best are with doc, pill to up b that stage spikes, just looks cool...now, don't create another topic like these or the mods will get mad...and maybe send an assasin monkey after you..and me for posting
Ah, but I have an emergency assasin monkey defense kit with 100% results (a banana slingshot!) I was ignorent of the fact that other topics such as this had come and gone anyway.

arblast

Smash Rookie
i was playing on yoshi's island and used tilt down A at the middle cubes. when yoshi respawned, he died repeatedly for like 3 times.

Ryuker Reo

Smash Apprentice
Yeah... I don't really know how to explain it.
Crazy K.Os are just hard to explain. It's better they were just recorded.
I wish I had a camera with my always to record every single second I play Smash.

Smash Master
I got Falcon Punched, but the invisible ceiling glitch occured, so falcon punch spiked my G + W to the bottom of FD.

mark.

Smash Journeyman
^ohohohhoho! +1 post for you~!

fd, me vs my friend, it was peach vs fox, so i was playing peach and it was lik 300% fox, i was on the right side and fthrew to the left and he went flyingg lol. but he teched it when he bounced off the ground before he died and did a shine, and the shine looked humoungous lol

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I've got a couple crazy ones...

Such as me as Jiggly and my friend as Samus, both of us teaming against another friend (he still ***** the two of us); I think he was fox that particular round... anyways, Samus gets a charged shot on Fox and it connects, sending him like 1 cm right into my rest, sending him flying... and that happened twice, believe it or not. (First time we had forgotten to turn team attack on...)

Or, on an eariler coincidence when I was much noobier... still us teaming against him, he knocked us both off of FD, Samus to the left and me as Jiggly to the far right (knocked from left side.) Coming back, I did a rollout to the stage - except I overshot, only to hit my teammate instead and star KO'ing him, without enough knockback for me to make it to the stage XD

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I think the best crazy KOs can come from teams. Today playing against a peach fox vs fox Shiek matchup. I was at like 120%+ on fox and was near the edge of FD. I tried to ledgehop fastfall a drill and ended up getting downsmash by peach flying across the level at hyper speed right into an attempted upsmash by the other Fox on the Shiek. It was an incredibly fast WTF moment. But was awesome. I love teams for the random **** that can happen like this.

Aiko

Smash Champion
I did a dash attack with fox and hit Reacher's (UK no.5) captain falcon. It knocked him off FD and he tried up + b only to go under the ledge. =D I can proudly say i KO'd him with a dash attack. Of course, he just owns me in every game XD

That was in a doubles match btw.

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
I can't remember my fav-KO well but i think i was at the edge (as falco) and my opponent underneath me. than i shined him, jumped an did a forw. b
My opponent was killed ^^
I was really surprised of that 'cause i've never seen such a technique before ....

Peeze

Smash Master
Playing my friends link, he knocked me too far off the FD stage to recover, and he threw a boomerang at me giving me another ^B, I called him stupid, while he was setting up his FSmash to lead to an even more humiliating K.O.

Me(Falco) vs. Gary(jiggs)

I had one stock and I was knocked off the stage at around 95% damage.Jiggs was going for the wall of pain,but when I illusioned/Phantasm towards the stage,jiggs was linear with me,and phantom spiked jiggs.Durring the recover,I did a ledge hopped dair and finished it.Lol.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
I agree the best KO's come from team efforts. My partner and i were on corneria...i was sheik he was samus...anyways he hit marth with a full charge shot and sent the marth player flying over 2 me and i was running up the wing of the ship..trying to do the Up B trick off the ledge but i missed and burned the marth instead...and he died. But my favorite KO's are Peach's stitch faces..when the player gets hit so hard they shake in place and then go flying off the screen.

Stryk9

Smash Journeyman
once i was playing my newb friends 1v2

and they were fox and peach i was marth and they were at dif % that somehow synx up their knockback

on FD i did a fair and hit both of them

then i did a double fair and still hit both of them lcanceled into a tipper for both their last stocks

i laughed at them for like 10 mins it was hilllarious

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Teams are definitely where the craziness is at, whether it be good or bad...

Somehow, Tar and me (Same guy I accidentally rollout'd on my team) almost won in a teams vs. people who actually knew what they were doing... Me (Jiggly) and Tar (Samus) vs. Yoshi (Jiggly) and I forget his partner (Shiek). Round two, we picked Kongo Jungle... managed to get a rest off on the Shiek, and I'm like "Yeah! w00t, I rested a superior player!" only to realize I did it over open water. Ouch. :( And at the end, it was 1 & 1 vs 1 shiek, I think Yoshi might've got the klap... Tar didn't know that Yoshi had died, and kept attacking me, thinking my Jiggly was Yoshi's Jiggly. Once we sorted out that Yoshi had died, in comes the shiek for something like a ftilt to fair to kill the samus and leave me all alone vs. him...

I've had my share of dumb moments, like rollouts missing the stage. But I've also had my high points, such as jumping into a brawl on the right side of FD, having my partner roll out of there just before resting both opponents... those moments are sweet.

Oh, but speaking of crazy kills, I don't know if he visits SWF so I"ll post it for him. It was FC6 I believe, little Paul vs. Eddie the ganondorf, him as Luigi. He had a cast on that day, so it impeded his playing. As the story goes, he was going to downsmash Eddie's ganon, but didn't press the control stick far enough and ended up down tilting the ganon, popping him up in the air. He jumped to fair him, but his finger slipped from the A button and instead hit the B button, resulting in a misfire that killed the ganon XD (He went on to almost win that match; ganon was in the process of being star ko'd when he hit the edge of the death wall... afterwards, Eddie took off his headphones and said to him "**** you.")

Oh, and another one I just remembered, even if it wasn't a KO, it's pretty dang funny... don't remember who I was facing, fairly sure it was FD, but I was IC (think I might've been facing a fox). I was either just knocked away or in the process of being star ko'd, when Nana, on her own, goes and smashes my opponent out off the stage, followed immediately by a taunt. Whether that was a KO or not, I'd say that's glorious :D

LordJoe

Smash Rookie
i know how to make a lvl 9 Ness kill himself.

Make it a 2 man melee. you (1p) vs vl9 Ness (2p) the select the DK stage with the sunset and the raging river. Start the melee and watch him kill himself :)

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I was playing my friend's Ice Climbers against my Ness. We each had one stock left. I attempt to perform a PKT Shield. Turns out it works, but I have very high damage at this point, about 230% or so.Finally. I knock out Popo (the lead climber), but as Popo is flying away in the skies, Nana smashes me away and grants my buddy the match :(

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
My friend and I created the most beautiful double KO: He forward smashed our opponent with Marth's Forward Smash, and as he went flying, I Knee of Doom'D him with Captain Falcon.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
i know how to make a lvl 9 Ness kill himself.

Make it a 2 man melee. you (1p) vs vl9 Ness (2p) the select the DK stage with the sunset and the raging river. Start the melee and watch him kill himself :)
You remember that Giant DK stage in 1-p mode from SSB, right? (Or the Giant-Whoever in Melee). My friend's made that giant DK kill himself before :p

DemonicShadows

Smash Apprentice
Okay, this happened to me many times.

I was playing my friend on FD. He was Ganon, I was Fox. We were playing a 5 minute game with 4 stock. A speedrun, if you will. So two minutes pass, I still have 4 stock, he has 3. He jumps up, and attempts to dair (since I'm charging FireFox). He just misses me, since I lightly WDed backwards. Now we're at the edge on the left side. I Fsmash him, he goes flying to the side, and he used >+B in midair to come back to the stage just hitting me, and I go flying and get KO'ed, where afterwards, he just fell since he mistakenly let go of the edge.

Not so "crazy" as it is stupid, but...

There was also another one that involved an items match when I was super-n00b. My friend (same guy as above) was Mewtwo, and I was Marth. We both had one life and we were playing on Battlefield. I had a HR bat, and used it to destroy a barrel (he was in the air attempting to recover for I fair'd him beforehand). A Goomba comes out of the barrel, which is when I swing my HR bat at the Goomba, who goes flying into Mewtwo and owns him.

THIS was hilarious. ^_^ You should've seen it...

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I was playing captain falcon vs. some noob mario. Falcon punched in reverse direction, he caped me so I was facing him, and the falcon punch killed him.

Another game, I was Pichu vs. a noob Mario. I charged up side b, he caped me so that i'd kill myself from it, but rolled behind me immediately after. I released it, and killed him.

<3 noob marios.. :)

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I have way to many to post, but I'll just post a few.

- I was Marth vs a Captain Falcon on Final D. We both had one stock. He knees me off the stage, I'm recovering, and he jumps out for another knee. I countered it and Captain went flying behind me. I barely grabbed the edge and edgehogged him FTW.

- I was teaming with SuperDoodleMan in a low tier teams tourney. Double Luigis at Yoshi's Story. We were two on one vs a Zelda who had 1 stock left. SDM's on the bottom level and I'm on a platform above him. I jumped, sex kicked, and SDM faired Zelda into my sex kick for the kill. :laugh:

- Me and my friend were playing a teams friendly, double G&W vs double Fox. I believe this was the greatest kill of all time. Both Foxes had one stock, I had three, and my partner had 1. Final Destination. Fox #1 uairs me, my partner 9 Hammer's Fox #2, sending him flying into into my airborne 9 Hammer for the kill. Right before I land, I 6 Hammer Fox #1 off the stage, my partner runs out and Panspikes him. :chuckle: I wish I had it on tape.

EDIT: Emmy, your sig pwns lol

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
I got two:

1. Me and my friend were on a team against 2 other people at a smashfest (friendlies). We were playing as a double Luigi team. I was knocked off the stage and as I tried to recover, I mis-fired into one of my opponents. As he was sent flying in the air, my partner also misfired into him (who was in the air), thus killing him, rather amusingly.

2. Another teams, my friend and I were a double Luigi team (again) against a Samus/Sheik team. After the Samus ran out of stocks, me and my friend decided to sandbag and just use the over-B. I don't know how it happened, but both me and my partner mis-fired at the same time and sandwiched the Sheik, who flew off the side of the screen and died.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Whoaah, Dylan, that is the best round of smash that I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TJK1997

Smash Journeyman
ME-Samus vs level 9 Link

We each had one stock left at 100 damage and I have a charaged shot.So he right smashes me

TJK1997

Smash Journeyman
Sorry pressed the wrong button.After he right smashed me I di out of it grabed the edge on FD and rten pulled up but just before I went on the edge I charged shot him and he died.I have more but this is off the top of my head

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
I was on dreamland an I was against a Roy, he charged the blade and I waited for lag time, but Wispy made him hit me and BAM!

Shotogon

Smash Cadet
Ok about 3.

1: Not too impressive. Playing as Marth against 2 links and a Samus, I F-Smash in the middle of FD and they get around 1 inch from the edge. From just instinct, I dashed over, jumped and just down spiked all three into no where. It was VERY unexpected.

2: This is a really nice one. Pikachu, C.F., Roy and Marth (me). CF at 30. I f smashed CF into a full charge Roy Nb. It went off as Pikachu did his thunder attack and stole Roy's KO. Quite hilarious since Roy tried (keyword tried) to kill Pikachu the rest of the match.

3: By far the best and most violent. Happened in FD. Very violent and bad. Samus, Marth (myself), Link, Fox. Link was behind Fox. Samus was all the way to the left and Fox was almost all the way to the right end., as I was between Fox and Samus about midway. Samus had a full charge shot. Fox and Link were fighting. Marth between the Fox and Link fight and Samus. Samus shot a fast missile. Fox hit Link between Samus and I. I (Marth) sidestepped the missile. Fox reflected it and I sidestepped again. Link then received the missile (with tons of damage on him already) and before the missile hit Link Samus let off the charge shot. The missile hit Link about an 5th of a second before the charge shot did. Pretty much they both hit him at the same time. We didn't even notice he was gone because he went from point A to point NOWHERE in about less than half a second. We didn't even see which way he flew. That was really fun.

Top Bottom