• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay, seriously. I gotta ask. XD

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
What's happenin', Sonic boards? Happy Steak Day and all that fine jazz. Kuraudo here (formerly Spin-Dash), and I was discussing top players of Sonic with my friends and how I'm the top ranked of my province. Then we talked about the top players of America, and I was listing you guys off. ShadoFiend, Malcolm (best of luck with whomever you play now!), X, CitH, Boxob, Tenki, just a list of well known players. You guys freaking rock.

Then they were like, "Hey, what about Canada? Who do we got?"

Me: Well... There's me, Infzy... And...

WHERE ARE ALL THE CANADIAN SONIC PROS?! LMAO Seriously, if you rep the blue blur and reside in Canadia, speak up. I wanna know whose all out there that run in tourneys with Sonic.

There's not even a Canadian Steak to grill. :(

DDM

Smash Journeyman
What's happenin', Sonic boards? Happy Steak Day and all that fine jazz. Kuraudo here (formerly Spin-Dash), and I was discussing top players of Sonic with my friends and how I'm the top ranked of my province. Then we talked about the top players of America, and I was listing you guys off. ShadoFiend, Malcolm (best of luck with whomever you play now!), X, CitH, Boxob, Tenki, just a list of well known players. You guys freaking rock.

Then they were like, "Hey, what about Canada? Who do we got?"

Me: Well... There's me, Infzy... And...

WHERE ARE ALL THE CANADIAN SONIC PROS?! LMAO Seriously, if you rep the blue blur and reside in Canadia, speak up. I wanna know whose all out there that run in tourneys with Sonic.

There's not even a Canadian Steak to grill. :(

Any Canadian bacon?

I'm not Canadian eh, but I come from French-Canadian stock.... that's close enough. :psycho:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
lol, CiTH and Boxob rarely even place past bottom when they go to tournaments, let alone attend them regularly <333

Tenki places pretty well whenever he goes...which is like twice >_> Tenki is smart as **** though when it comes to this game. He gave birth to Sonic.

More of the top Sonics in the US are Espy, (formerly Malcolm >_>), X, Wes, KID, Shugo, ITT, SM5, ShadoFiend, and myself. I haven't heard from Blue in awhile, but he used to place very well. I also see the likes of Kojin and Tenki becoming big once they place more, which I think is very plausible. They definitley have the potential ^_^

But son, when it comes to Canada...CANADA...YOU BETTER LEARN YOURSELF OF MAH BOI INFZY YA HEAR?!? THIS BOY INFZY REGULARY LOSES TO ALLY, BUT **** SON YOU BETTER BELIEVE HE THROWS IN SIDE TAUNTS! YOU BETTER BELIEVE SON! IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE OF THIS..THIS...STEAK, YOU BEST WATCH THIS VIDJO!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xpPnPyFe8o&feature=channel_page

YOU CAN'T BELIEVE HOW SMEXY HIS VOICE IS?!? WELL YOU BEST START BELIEVIN SON CUZ THIS **** IS REAL!!

THIS MAN HAS TRAVELED TO THE FUTURE AND BACK!! ALL THE WAY FROM THE YEAR 3030 YOU HEAR??

:093:

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Canada has Smash players?

Canada has people?

Canada has a government?

News to me.

Tenki

Smash Hero
HolyNightmare seconds or used to play Sonic, if that counts for anything lol.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Cama: LOL I didn't know about this thread when you mentioned going aggro about me on the boards LOLLLllllllll <3 and steaks bro

Does Ayaz still play / still play Sonic? I'm closer to his area nao, was hoping to steak-ditto him.

Holy rly doesn't play sonic at all. He ditto'd me (and won lol) but we were being lolzy. He was playing a rly basic sonic tbh.

I'll be a canadian player soon. Not that that means anything.
Fo real?! whereabouts are you coming!?

Canada has Smash players?
yeah, cuz Ally doesn't play smash. He doesn't even exist. :)

CANADA, SON

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
...so...there's like...little to no Sonic players in Canada then. LMFAO

Wow, Canada. STEP IT UP! America's East/West Coast is pwns.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
A better question.

WHERE ARE ALL THE UK PROS?

Like there's only a hand full of good Sonics here.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Only Canadians I really know (that I know and have seen) of that main him in Canada are me, Infzy, and DaisyFan. If he still plays, that is.

We're @#$%ing rare. LOL

Tenki

Smash Hero
Does Ayaz still play / still play Sonic? I'm closer to his area nao, was hoping to steak-ditto him.

Holy rly doesn't play sonic at all. He ditto'd me (and won lol) but we were being lolzy. He was playing a rly basic sonic tbh.
I haven't heard from Ayaz. he probably quit lol

@ Holy playing a basic Sonic:
yeah, I know lol. When I first played Ally online, I think it was his first time ever seeing spin cancels and consequent mindgames. He was like "omg you're like the best sonic you should play my brother". And so I played vs Holy and lost, and he did have a basic style, but it was really solid lol.

:p basics, so important.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
It's of my understanding that you can be as technical as you want, but it's all about the execution.

If you execute a basic style more solidly then someone who performs flashier/more technical style, then you're gonna win. More often then not. Lol Smarts over Technique, imo.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Hey no bashing my old Sonic, his training is on hiatus since I discovered ROB. I havent touched him seriously since last summer lol, I know I could probably learn a good Sonic but eh he wouldnt be much of use outside of low tier tournaments......oh wait.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
No JMan or Umby yet again???

Seriously guys... when do i NOT place top 5 when i go to something??? and how come i NEVER get credit for it... :(

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
It's because you're from SC, and no one cares about SC, Jman. Anyways, the reason I posted here was to express my anger at Camaltoe for not mentioning me. I raised that boy, and don't get mentioned? No respect. None.

I still love you though <3

Jman, you should really contribute more to other threads <_<
Don't listen to him Jman. It's a proven fact that if you don't frequent the Sonic boards, you'll place better at tournaments.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Phoenix, YOU KNOW YOU ARE MAH MAIN MAN <3

But son, I KNOW YOU'VE ONLY BEEN TO ONE TOURNEY <3 Still mad love though, I know you can do it PD, but this one tourney a year thing isn't gonna cut it ;D

And Holy, you should've asked for lessons at Apex, lol. I would've agreed ;D

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I believe I outplaced someone at that tourney!!! <3 And I got a tournament next month, so I'm gettin back into it. Give me time, son.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
That's very true Phoenix that's very true : )

PD for best *insert whatever character you feel like* in Pittsburgh!

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
BEST RANDOM IN PITTSBURGH! GET @ ME!!! I'm seriously contemplating putting in some time with every character, so i can do money match dittos with random Pittsburghers.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I need to move out of MD... there are 6 Sonic's here in this state alone.

Canada does need to step it up. I know there was a Sonic in Victoria, BC that played pretty well, but that was months ago.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
lol, Pittsburghers. That should be a value meal.

And yes...Tri-State area is flooded with Sonics, then MD/VA is next.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Meh.... :p

My post count has little to do with my touney viability.

My local community sux. We have steadfastmains just like most of this board. Therefore, i don't feel im being particularly helpful when i post. I just pop in 1-3 times a day, see wats up, post my 2 cents, and keep my vids a rollin'.

Again, regardless if no one cares about SC...We go to NC and a few travel to/from. My numbers and vids are my proof.

Rant aside... what other Sonics can make this??
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=228939
HERB2.
My first LARGE!!! tourney. should be good

I'd love to play another legit Sonic. EC should make this. NO johns. Not about school/money, ect. I overdrafted my last 6 checks, so im in debt up to my eyeballs, my women is giving me shiz... but in going. Man up.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Kuraudo...I love your avatar.

Been wanting to say that for awhile.

Kuraudo