• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Fmoi im going out tomorow but i might or might not be able to get back in time if im not give me at least 20 minutes if i dont show up its because im not home but hopefully ill be back in time just letting you know ok?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Wii doesn't react like the 360 does. It's harder to get a great connection out of.

Also hola.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I sent you a PM, and I posted on the thread. I do want to sign up for both public tournaments -_-. Look backa bout 4 pages.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Gah, you have my sympathies about your router, FMOI - REALLY horrible timing. >_< That does make it sound like the ISP switch was the culprit, but I don't see how your roommates 360 would be just fine if it were bandwidth limitation or something.....try unplugging your router for a minute or two then plugging it back in? D: </obvious>

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
You mean GameBattles? I've fought a LOT of amazing players there, myself. Maybe you're just unlucky? :p I'd be happy to oblige if you're looking for some decent friendlies, though. ^_^

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna do friendlies? i'm so bored lol. I'm eating one of the best cinnamon buns i've ever tested in my life...

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna do friendlies? i'm so bored lol. I'm eating one of the best cinnamon buns i've ever tested in my life...
Meplz. :D I'm training my Pokemon Trainer as well as my Dedede (rofl, too many mains...). I'll be on in a little bit.

Gimme that cinnamon bun. D:<

Halaster

Smash Ace
Im Back its the 15th today? or do you mean 15th of december?
im confuzzled now D:
If you are wondering whether the tourney is today... It has been postponed because FMOI has been having trouble with his internet at the moment... I believe the first tourney is scheduled for next weekend.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
My Wifi is still garbage and I'm going to go ahead and drop out of my tournaments which really, really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeally pisses me off... I'm going to see if I can buy a few things this week to help with it but I think my new crappy internet provider has stabbed my smash career in the head. Oh well...

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Ladies and gentlemen...

I am BACK!

I'm finally out of that ungodly hellhole that is Lamar, Colorado. Back where I belong in Denver.

If the tournament has started, I still haven't heard from my opponent yet. Anyone here that I talk to, PM me! Or even if we haven't talked/played. I missed you all! :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom