• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm eating dinner, but I should be able to play afterwards.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
8bit! Losing with gaw? Wtf, gaw is an absolute beast... spam that fsmash all day, and tech chase those down throws until your opponent pisses themselves, and abuse the bair until it hurts. Congrats to samus though.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
♥Many of the people on the General Brawl Board are very ignorant and ill-mannered! They get me very frustrated!:urg:

★Is there anyone who wants to back me up in this thread? I'm sorry if it's asking for too much, but justice must be served!:mad:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6257640
Aww ok no problem, let's give this a shot.
Edit: On second thought, I love hacking, so I can't back you up...

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Posting what I think on either thisis thread or that thread would be spam, so I'll just say it here for the convinence of it. Tbh, he has a better position than you do, because you're talking about the "morality" of hacking a wii, as if the wii has feelings. It's pretty trivial, so I side with zxeon on this. Sorry.

EDIT: You also told zxeon that part of his argument was irrelevant, when it was perfectly relevant, and you also told someone to stop posting which is childish, and you also pointed out you are a debater as if being a debater on smashboards gives you a higher authority or higher intelligence level. I disagree with all of those points.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
<___<; You're hopeless... I haven't used that one in a while! ^__^
Lol, you're hopeless! That was my old German teacher's catchphrase. You just gave me a mega nostalgia attack! ^___^
Oh and tampering with code and messing aroung with the game is great fun. You should try it some time. I remember an old hack of Link's Awakening DX called Link Gets Laid, and a hack of LttP called Pokémon of the Past, where enemies were replaced with 1st gen Pokémon sprites, and lv1 Sword was Bulbasaur, level2 sword was Ivysaur, and level3 was Venusaur. So yeah, pure genius can come from hacking, trust me. XD

Omis

my friends were skinny
♥Many of the people on the General Brawl Board are very ignorant and ill-mannered! They get me very frustrated!:urg:

★Is there anyone who wants to back me up in this thread? I'm sorry if it's asking for too much, but justice must be served!:mad:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6257640
As much as I am inclined to help a fellow friend, I disagree with you completely. I;m joining that debate but on the other side.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
LOL everyone disagrees with poor Peachy. I think she made a mistake asking for help.
Men huh? Bah!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Friendlies anyone? I need to warm up for something.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hmm.... It seems everyone is attacking Peachy now. Should I join :ohwell:

But really, we should all just let it go

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Fine, I'll take you all on!:mad:

♥Errrm... nevermind... thank you Mr. glyph? ^__^;

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥I feel so mischievous today.^__^

♥And Teran17...Alphican...and Omis.... you better look out during this tournament and any future tournament. I won't let you win any single match against me. Nor will I ever let you win a tournament. I'll make sure you pay for your insolence....:evil:

Omis

my friends were skinny
Oh, alright, Omis. I'll be online in just a moment.
Oh cool then.

♥And Teran17...Alphican...and Omis.... you better look out during this tournament and any future tournament. I won't let you win any single match against me. Nor will I ever let you win a tournament. I'll make sure you pay for your insolence....:evil:
There is nothing wrong with hacking.

Chaco

Never Logs In
i havnt seen mobius post in the last few pages, then again i havnt either ^^'

edit: lmao i cant stop looking at how cute chaco's sig is O.o
Hahaha, yeah I know. it's fun to stare at.

soro

Smash Journeyman
hmm. i still have to do my rounds. i proabably wont be able to do them right now

Alphicans

Smash Hero

Lol, ok. Doing this only sets yourself up for dissapointment ;)

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Glyph and I had our match, he won 2-0.

Good games Glyph. :)

Anyone for friendlies again? I desperately need to find out what's wrong with me - and my connection. =/

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

LOL Peachy You're the best :laugh:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Okay, I am ready for friendlies now. :]

I seem to be playing worse right now for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom