• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snare

Smash Lord
It's hydroplaning that's giving me trouble. :< I can't get down the timing of it. I can shellshift pretty well (I was able to mindgame the level 9 computers I faced, rofl) bt it isn't much if I can't do anything other than dash attacks and fsmashs out of it.

I want my awesome long range usmash. :(
3/4 FD <3

try charging the usmash just before you would actually leave the shellshift animation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhLMRMsvteo&feature=related

Excellence

Smash Champion
@ Excellence: yea, you were making alot of mistakes w/ marth and misjudging Ikes range and knockback. and the ----> B is good to come back with, but the timing itself HAS to be crucial.

on a side note: I WANT TEAM BATTLES!!!!
I really have no idea what to do with Marth and I have trouble experimenting with approaches. I really like to have at least 5 approaches, at least two of them safe, but I don't in this case.

Side B sucks as a recovery for Ike, no good Ike will willingly use it unless it's the ONLY way to save a stock. Light said so himself. This is because anything can stop it, anything.

well, olimar IS snakes counter, or a big one, 60-40 olimars favor easily, and zss, well, thats really pure even in every way, and maybe we should play excellence...hmmmmmmmmmm...
Olimar, a Snake counter? Malarky. Once I get Marth down, we can play.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I remember asking Peachy at least 2 weeks ago if I could be on her team, and I still don't have an answer, The Suspense is Killing me! D=

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
I remember asking Peachy at least 2 weeks ago if I could be on her team, and I still don't have an answer, The Suspense is Killing me! D=

♥Well.... the judges ares still tallying the scores. ;)

Excellence

Smash Champion
*jigs*

DO I ENTERTAIN YOU!?!
You sure as hell entertain me.

*Grabs a lawn chair and popcorn.*

Your Snake ***** man. V_V Too many nades, ahhhh...

Excellence, want me to help train your Marth? We can do Marth dittos lol.
Thanks for helping me practice my Marth. I am finally starting to get the hang of using Dancing Blade as a punisher, but I'm still a little shaky and I could be using it faster. Marth dittos were always fun.

My spacing is law ;)

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Ugh god. sorry guys...i forgot to post that my friend had to go lol. but my mom hogged the computer so i couldn't do it...

Yaya

Smash Champion
I faced Ary for the first time in a month on Saturday.

Fighting Snake is confusing, there's crap flying everywhere and you have no idea what the hell is going on until you die.

Excellence

Smash Champion
so excellence, when you wanna have some olimar mirrors?
Never - Olimar mirrors are so "L.O.L." it's ridiculous and I personally can't stand them. We'll hurl Pikmin at each other and basically use the same carbon-copy combos we've learned to be effective in 90% of situations. Then they'll be some Nair for whomever discovers it breaks 50% of Olimar's attacks and all of his smashes. Then we'll start to resort to ledgeguarding. The whole idea makes me sigh, really.

Wait until my Marth becomes more pwnzor then he already is and I'll be happy to pwns your Olimar (bad humor). Right now, I'm going to work on being faster with my punishing moves and not messing up with Shield Breaker. Retreating Fair -> Shield Breaker = backwards Shield Breaker and punished for me. So far, I haven't been able to consistantly get down the strict timing (online), but I'll get it.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Hmm...i'll see if i can get my friend to join. He mains Peach but i dont think he'll use her lol.
I could hop in if he's unable to join. :D My not personally knowing very many people on Smashboards is kind of a problem for that tournament, you see. ^_^'

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Never - Olimar mirrors are so "L.O.L." it's ridiculous and I personally can't stand them. We'll hurl Pikmin at each other and basically use the same carbon-copy combos we've learned to be effective in 90% of situations. Then they'll be some Nair for whomever discovers it breaks 50% of Olimar's attacks and all of his smashes. Then we'll start to resort to ledgeguarding. The whole idea makes me sigh, really.

Wait until my Marth becomes more pwnzor then he already is and I'll be happy to pwns your Olimar (bad humor). Right now, I'm going to work on being faster with my punishing moves and not messing up with Shield Breaker. Retreating Fair -> Shield Breaker = backwards Shield Breaker and punished for me. So far, I haven't been able to consistantly get down the strict timing (online), but I'll get it.
don't forget learning how to spotdodge to dsmash consistently, and i wanna face your oli, so my underdeveloped kirby and samus vs.your oli then

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
I could hop in if he's unable to join. :D My not personally knowing very many people on Smashboards is kind of a problem for that tournament, you see. ^_^'
well if you brawl someone credible then you'll know people in no time. Like if you brawl Excellence or Fatman or Barge or someone...or maybe even me lol. you'll know people in no time :D

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Did anyone have trouble with this site last night? It took like five minutes to load pages so I wasn't able to send out reminders. Anyways, I should be able to send them out tonight. Oh and if you guys read this, just say something in your post that whether or not you even need a reminder because some people here are pretty punctucal without them.

Halaster

Smash Ace
There was a while there, just this hour, where I couldn't get onto SWF properly. That happen to anyone else?

On a side note, is anyone up for friendlies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom