• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cba

Smash Master
Posting in this topic is much cooler.
yes
I think GFE is avoiding Anther. >_>
stop meatriding. omfg why would he? plz explain this.
QFT
10charizards
chaco, STFU like c'mon.
Contact me on aim if you wanna play... it's too... much work to do it in the thread. XD.

I've had gfe added for a while... still hasn't added my Fc =[.
WE ADDED YOU LAST NIGHT. i did it myself. it gets annoying.
why are you ppl thinking gfe is avoiding him>?? its like why would you avoid playing the best at one character?
please ppl, i am intolerant of stupidity.

Anther

Smash Champion
Is your fc 4597-1153-9877?
It's the one in both of your profiles.
I'm staring at the awaiting registration thingy right now. o.O.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
FMOI, you forgot Marth can also kill with Up-B,Forward-B(Slightly),Nuetral-B and Down-B(Depends on the attack.)

Though you probably knew and just didn't add them...
I know but I said dependible. My definition of "dependible" is being able to 1. land it fairly easily and 2. have it kill by about 120%. For example, King Dedede's fsmash can kill some characters as low as 25% but it's hard to land because of how slow it is and even harder to get it to sweetspot.

Omis

my friends were skinny
I see Yoshi's recovery as a lot like Luigi's and King Dedede's, not that hard to intercept/counter if you have enough experience against it. When I say this, I don't mean that Yoshi is easy to edge guard but his recovery can be fairly easy to read especially if your opponent shows common patterns like tossing an egg first before using the second jump or coming back to the stage with a nair right before they land.

As for KO potential, you have have basically three dependible KO moves with Yoshi: uair, nair, and usmash. In comparison, Marth has eight (fair, bair, uair, nair, fsmash, dsmash, utilt, and ftilt), Fox has five (uair, bair, usmash, fsmash, and dsmash), and Snake has ten (utilt, ftilt, nair, dair, bair, jab, C4, grenades, fthrow, and bthrow).
Marf's uptilt, ftilt, and fair arent really killers for him. They are more for damage wracking.
Oh and Yoshi is annoying to try to learn.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
30 more minutes. GFE will probably be online in 29 minutes.

Anther

Smash Champion
la la la, wtf cba didn't I play you a couple days ago XD?
Get online and add me, this has never happened before where it just won't register. I'm getting hungry and dizzy and my hands are cramping up from typing, my contacts are drying out and I think I'm developing acid reflux.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
KAWAII, just because anther is in your team, it doesnt mean that you gotta be all over his business y'kno
Yes it does. I would really hate to have this round end with a dispute because he is taking forever to get online.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
30 more minutes. GFE will probably be online in 29 minutes.
LOL true...

And Peachy is really disappointing me here. She was here, but then she left! Either she doesn't care about this anymore or something is wrong.....

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Anther, friendlies while you wait then? XD

cba

Smash Master
No, I HAVE TO FINISH.
Knubs aka I, didn't finish playing because of GFE.
i know this is rude but you guys are treating anther like a toy.
and gfe HAS to play, cant you just wait?

kawaii...im replying for myself about another tournament. please just stay out of it. srsly.

is my name doesnt say 'GFE' then its not gfe.
if it doesnt say 'GFE HERE' then it isnt gfe.
anything ELSE i have to explain?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh no, Salem won....

Chances are I won't beat mobius, whenever he gets online.....

*sigh* I need some rest.....

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
i know this is rude but you guys are treating anther like a toy.
and gfe HAS to play, cant you just wait?

kawaii...im replying for myself about another tournament. please just stay out of it. srsly.
I am waiting, your not trying nor your bro is not online.

Anther

Smash Champion
Hay doods, I've had yall registered for the last 20 or so hours, been online with it selected and it's never changed over. I felt like I'd played you in friendlies or something at one point CBA, maybe not.

I'm not upset at all or anything, just think it's a little silly that you were playing friendlies for hours today as opposed to at least adding me on wifi. Don't respond in all caps of anger about how you've had me added too please x_X.. because.. that's impossible XD.

I pm'd one fc, the one on my profile is wrong, but you're saying you added them both anyway.
Jeeze cba, you're making this difficult and you're being a dickhole to everyone else, x_X??

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Marth vs GaW is 65-35 in marth's favour, it's very hard to win. I know how to play against marth. The CG is pretty key, and tech chases as well, although apparently you can't tech the dthrow yet. I was gonna go MK, but backed out last minute. I thought I was going to be vsing a T.link

Salem

Smash Champion
Marth vs GaW is 65-35 in marth's favour, it's very hard to win. I know how to play against marth. The CG is pretty key, and tech chases as well, although apparently you can't tech the dthrow yet. I was gonna go MK, but backed out last minute. I thought I was going to be vsing a T.link
He might be my CP but that's not revealed untill I battle somebody who might be a threat to me, CoughGlyphCough

cba

Smash Master
Hay doods, I've had yall registered for the last 20 or so hours, been online with it selected and it's never changed over. I felt like I'd played you in friendlies or something at one point CBA, maybe not.

I'm not upset at all or anything, just think it's a little silly that you were playing friendlies for hours today as opposed to at least adding me on wifi. Don't respond in all caps of anger about how you've had me added too please x_X.. because.. that's impossible XD.

I pm'd one fc, the one on my profile is wrong, but you're saying you added them both anyway.

Calm the **** down cba, you're making this difficult and you're being a dickhole to everyone else, what is that?
like wtf? im not doing anything anther. ppl are just bashing my brother and its not fair for ppl to do that, then everyone backs each other off. my computer is messed up and he is on the wii, thats why he is having trouble, that is why i didnt host a tournament ealier.
im not being a dickhole, whatever that is.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Could this be another case of wifi acting up, or is it working? Otherwise this really shouldn't be that difficult to get one match done

Friendlies anyone?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
And Glyph said, "This arguement is stopping now. The next person to say something even SLIGHTLY aggressive or the likes will be infracted. Just...talk about the tourney, don't bash the players."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom