• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Fino, , and K'Prime, shogun_fox(3disqualified) that teams earns two sub

What's that for? Anyways...

Peachy ready to fight?
ill explain it: those teams are the ones who got dqed members, if they goot two dqs they get on sub, three dqs=two subs, four=fail, also, put the subs in a seperate bracket, INCLUDING ANTHER! make it easier and fair to people who got dq wins

Barge

All I want is a custom title
im just being honest, besides, your just being negative as **** right now about anther, at least make it look like you think you have a chance, but i disgress, i am getting to cocky

i am a noob and there is no way i can win this tournament, i am a noob and there is no way i can win this tournament
Hmm?
I said I wanted to brawl him, but I know he'll wipe us out.
Im neutral with his entrance in this tournament.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I want to fight him too if he's as good as people say he is but I don't want to look bad, or the OLT board for that matter, to look bad if he ends up smoking the competition based on my one decision. On the flip side, this could attract more skilled players to participate in tournaments here...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I think someone should hack brawl and allow 32 players to fight in the same match at the same time and see who comes out on top

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Random, k you ready?

♥Hmmmmmmmmm.. okay. Do you mind doing one friendly first? I'm nervous about the connection. ^__^;

♥And do you mind the first stage after that friendly being Battlefield? ;)

♥Oh, and I'll host. Join the Star! ^__^

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I want to fight him too if he's as good as people say he is but I don't want to look bad, or the OLT board for that matter, to look bad if he ends up smoking the competition based on my one decision. On the flip side, this could attract more skilled players to participate in tournaments here...
You're welcome. :]

On a side note, Anther just wrecked me. No johns though.

soro

Smash Journeyman
sorry to my opponent that i was supposed to face. my internet crashed so i couldnt get over here and brawl you.

soro

Smash Journeyman
ok how is it i got to round 2 ohwell. wheres my opponent*checks pms*

~Peachy~

♥Yay! ^__^

♥Mr. Antler is here! ^__^

♥And Mr. Shadow, we may still brawl today....hopefully.

~Peachy~

♥Hmmmmmm...but the only stages I can see fitting that much people are Hyrule Temple and New Pork City. And even those are a bit "iffy". Unless people appear over nothing....:dizzy:

Chaco

Never Logs In
I beat Chaco, GGs man.

Lol, yeah GGs. Why didn't you use ROB?!

Edit: I actually know that match up. I really need to stick to one main. Rofl. GGs though. You put up a good fight. I though I had you the first game. you didn't touch me until 90%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom