• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I say you just stay where you are FM.
If you switch with me or 0rion, you'll get ***** by Anther.
And glyph has as much chance as you against dabuz.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm not that good omgsies. I lose all the time online. No johns. I only make a lot of fake vids and put them online to make myself look good.
Agreed
10pika *****

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I'm not that good omgsies. I lose all the time online. No johns. I only make a lot of fake vids and put them online to make myself look good.
This is true he is teh nub.
Let him stay.

Btw, lolololololol cmpr is teh nub.

Barge

Off the anther topic:

I was playing a computer Game and watch when none of my friends were on. At the beggining of the match he suicided right away.
It was weird.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
As a director, I can't discriminate based solely on skill (play to win) but at the same time I don't like how lopsided things seem to have been made simply by me making this one simple decision. I'm also in a bind because a lot of tournaments have failed lately simply from directors dropping them without warning so I don't want the OLT board to take another blow to its reputation due to either A) me telling Anther he can't compete or B) having him clean house because he's the best Pikachu in the country. -_-'

Geno: Well this is a fine mess...

Barge

As a director, I can't discriminate based solely on skill (play to win) but at the same time I don't like how lopsided things seem to have been made simply by me making this one simple decision. I'm also in a bind because a lot of tournaments have failed lately simply from directors dropping them without warning so I don't want the OLT board to take another blow to its reputation due to either A) me telling Anther he can't compete or B) having him clean house because he's the best Pikachu in the country. -_-'

Geno: Well this is a fine mess...
Just let him in.
That'd be like banning ary, zeon or dabuz simply because they've won almost every tournament in this forum.

@Peachy: The best Pikachu in the US
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nn00DBun-8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1uItchjMKw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlSNNCF7tT0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4gku-zfZsw&feature=related

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Antler is a nub. I just 2 stocked him twice.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I WANT to fight Anther. I'm surprised so many of you all are not happy about it.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
QFT. Who wouldn't want the chance to play someone actually well known and really good? Just a chance to get better at the game.
lol thats what I was just talking to Teran about. I told him it was fun when me and Yaya had to fight Ally and Holynightmare in a doubles match.

I saved the replays btw lol

Barge

lol thats what I was just talking to Teran about. I told him it was fun when me and Yaya had to fight Ally and Holynightmare in a doubles match.

I saved the replays btw lol
Do you still have that replay where frigate AUTO-star KO'd you?
That was freaky. :laugh:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I WANT to fight Anther. I'm surprised so many of you all are not happy about it.
The only reason I have a problem is because of how much money is involved on my part. (Hey, don't laugh... $50 is the largest prize this board has had yet.) I also somewhat have a fear of people crying "foul" because 1% Azen basically got a professional as a sub while, as compared to AIB, Smash Boards doesn't have a lot of really talented online players who often participate in online tournaments. Then again, I tried to do the same thing about two months ago by trying to get Ally so...

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Kai3345 forfeits Mr. Victory07 is disqualified (PK.Saturn is disqualified(all from one team) so cheap_josh should also be allowed a sub, or two in his team's case

Shintobias is disqualified(another team)

Fino, , and K'Prime, (2disqualified) that teams earns one sub

Tmacbryant, A6M Zero,(two dqs, one sub)

Commander Beef, Snake Sav, , and Naucitos(three dqs, two subs)

Snare,

blankvi, King Joe, rockguy1234(two subs)

Mmac is disqualified., luso(already got anther subbing)

Gtg4l, Excel 52, GOBLN, and Venks(entire team gone) no subs, auto lose

Royalblood, Rythe, Riku 00, and Mr. T 07(entrie team gone) see above

thats how all the teams with missing people should get subs(whew, that took long)

Barge

The only reason I have a problem is because of how much money is involved on my part. (Hey, don't laugh... $50 is the largest prize this board has had yet.) I also somewhat have a fear of people crying "foul" because 1% Azen basically got a professional as a sub while, as compared to AIB, Smash Boards doesn't have a lot of really talented online players who often participate in online tournaments. Then again, I tried to do the same thing about two months ago by trying to get Ally so...
He gets a lot of money from tournaments anyways, but its still no reason to not let him in.

Though if I was in your position I'd probably be thinking the same thing...
you pretty much already know whos gonna win.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Almost like when I allowed dabuz back into my tourney. I knew that by doing that I would basically be giving her the win.

She got 1st place =D

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Almost like when I allowed dabuz back into my tourney. I knew that by doing that I would basically be giving her the win.

She got 1st place =D
well, i did start in losers bracket, didn't really let me win, and maybe anther won't win, can i fight him now actually? please? cause in all honesty, i think it will be one of us that wins so its pretty much almost the deciding match

also, this shouldn't be based on skill and offline winnings(otherwise i would be banned for this due to win $100+ dollars offline) it should be based on fairness for letting a sub in late

Barge

well, i did start in losers bracket, didn't really let me win, and maybe anther won't win, can i fight him now actually? please? cause in all honesty, i think it will be one of us that wins so its pretty much almost the deciding match
You're starting to get cocky.
It's kind of annoying.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Fino, , and K'Prime, shogun_fox(3disqualified) that teams earns two sub

What's that for? Anyways...

Peachy ready to fight?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Final decision: Anther stays. Just try your best guys, that's all I can say. As Dabuz laid out, there are still teams who are allowed subs so if you want to do the same thing, I'd do it ASAP.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
You're starting to get cocky.
It's kind of annoying.
im just being honest, besides, your just being negative as **** right now about anther, at least make it look like you think you have a chance, but i disgress, i am getting to cocky

i am a noob and there is no way i can win this tournament, i am a noob and there is no way i can win this tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom