• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ohio smashers, where you at? (List of Ohio smashers)

Kanelol

Smash Lord
hey yo. dayton/beavercreek area. go to school at wright state now and started to like get back into smash, because me and a buddy always see these kids playing brawl in the lounge at the student union and I was like 'nah lemme teach you how to be good at melee' and etc etc. what I'm getting at is, well, anyone near this general area? smashfest?

:phone:

Kukulza

Smash Apprentice
hey yo. dayton/beavercreek area. go to school at wright state now and started to like get back into smash, because me and a buddy always see these kids playing brawl in the lounge at the student union and I was like 'nah lemme teach you how to be good at melee' and etc etc. what I'm getting at is, well, anyone near this general area? smashfest?

I just replied to Laah too. I've been dying to meet some melee players from the area. So far all I know is you two and oBlackstar. Send me a pm if you're interested in getting some matches in.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
laah my *****! i remember you

and yeah im down to smash with all of you its just due to a certain legal issue im not exactly able to drive at this current juncture. i have a buddy that i smash with that *might* drive to certain places but its iffy. all y'all in the dayton area should just meet me up at school some random day doe

Just Play Games

Smash Rookie
Just Play Games Arcade hosted a Smash Bros Melee tournament a month ago with Prince_Abu! Which had a great turn out! We have had a lot more gamers come in asking when the next tournament is. We looking for someone who would like to host monthlies here!! We have We have 6 crt TVs & 2 Acer monitors, along with LED and Plasma TVs. We have two N64s and two GameCubes. Please check us out on Facebook for pics of the place @ http://www.facebook.com/jpggamers.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
For anybody interested there are monthlies up here in NEOH (in the cleveland area) as well.
Look up the Goast House thread in the midwest tournaments board.

Also will update this thread soon.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
TOLEDO:

1. Cpt. Cleveland (lol)
2. DarkLouis
3. Dr. D
4. MB-Smash
5. tmtmny
6. Ruemaster
7. DaveForShort

IvanLooze

Smash Rookie
Newest member woot! I'm in the area, Kanelol. Would be nice to meet some local smashers. Ahhh. The good old days. I used to basically live in the student union. lol

D

Deleted member

I'm in Columbus and I'm down for smash matches... but i only play melee 420

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I guessss technically I play Melee. Mostly PM tho.

Add me and DrillBitSammy since he plays Luigi and Falco and stuff.

IvanLooze

Smash Rookie
cool, i really need to practice with someone. ProjectM wifi is like brawl wifi, BAD. message me, maybe tell me about yourself :D
Same here. I have a couple friends that play but the more the merrier. ;) I was just reading about the awful online play. How do I PM? New here.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
theres plenty of tournaments and friendlies in cleaveland, and your a short drive from there!
Although I play the Cleveland kids often, I was talking about a 15 minute drive, as opposed to a 40 minute one. I hope you realize Kent is closer than Cleveland >_>

Kukulza

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I'll likely be making the drive out to that. I haven't gotten a chance to play anyone from Ohio really. I'm interested to play a crowd of new people.

\Apples

Smash Journeyman
Myself, 4% APR and X and Chase are in Canal Fulton. (Akron/Canton area)

I mostly play exclusively P:M now, but I still hit up the Melee here and there. The other guys still play Melee a fair amount.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Myself, 4% APR and X and Chase are in Canal Fulton. (Akron/Canton area)

I mostly play exclusively P:M now, but I still hit up the Melee here and there. The other guys still play Melee a fair amount.
Oh **** son, you have an account on here? lol

Max knows you guys. Gotta get at them NEOH rankings man

Dr Insaniack

Smash Cadet
Hello Ohio. I will be in Canfield (near Youngstown) for work the next couple of days. If some one lives close and wants to play smash pm me.

I don't know if I'll have a car to use. And I have been playing P:M, but enjoy all smash.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
How far away are your players from Lima?e and my static partner will be in that area at the end of the month. And we would love to show you some Texas moves.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
You're about equally distanced from Toledo and Columbus. They're at least an hour drive each from Lima.

butterpaws

Smash Rookie
I live in Uniontown in the middle of Akron and Canton, I'm always down to play melee friendlies so hit me up on here if you live close and wanna jam.

Garzal

Smash Rookie
Yo moving to toledo, there needs to be some smashers in the area.

SoulPech

Smash Master
hey Garzal,

There actually isn't alot of smash in that area unfortunately :(. If it's Melee, then that may be a possibility. You're better off reaching out to Michigan or columbus for a pretty active scene of Brawl and Project Melee.

Top Bottom