• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offline vs Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Link to original post: [drupal=5140]Offline vs Online[/drupal]

Well this goes to people who say this. Have you been to a tournament? You don't have the credits to tell me what to do. Seriously you guys think your the greatest, and think of us players that don't go to tournaments as ****. Maybe we do wanna go to offline tournament, but in our area brawl is DEAD. Seriously you guys need to think. About that.

In my town brawl is Dead but, small tournaments like gamestop, and gamestore. If brawl was alive here you'd see me a lot more. I know there are hundreds to thousands of people experensing what I feel, and more. Either way you guys don't don't place high or get money. Except for Ally, m2k, and ADHD. Yet Ally, and ADHD started with wifi as well. Huh online. Wow just wow

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Huh, I thought this was some debate over wifi and offline tournaments.
Turns out that this is a complaint.

I can just tell you that offline tournaments are better than online tournaments.
The lag is just too terrible for me to play, and the servers are weak.

And nobody here should ever be considered greatest seriously. They only say they're the greatest because the play real good.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Huh, I thought this was some debate over wifi and offline tournaments.
Turns out that this is a complaint.

I can just tell you that offline tournaments are better than online tournaments.
The lag is just too terrible for me to play, and the servers are weak.

And nobody here should ever be considered greatest seriously. They only say they're the greatest because the play real good.

Not really. It's just how you offline players assume that we online players don't wanna go to offline tournaments, but a matter of fact we do wanna. It's just our area for brawl is DEAD. Wifi is 6lags of frame. It's worse if you play like CA and FL west vs east is the worst. Anyway at least you read it.

btw. They aren't good they just play safe.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
As long as you make smashfests and tournaments, it'll help.
And since you're gonna start a scene, make bi-weekly tournaments.

Tell me, what's your location at?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
As long as you make smashfests and tournaments, it'll help.
And since you're gonna start a scene, make bi-weekly tournaments.

Tell me, what's your location at?
XD I live in a town:3 bakersfield. I'm first gonna finish my last year in high scholl. Then make brawl come to live once again:D thanks for the help(:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I just hate people like you but very well then.
Like me huh. Don't judge people dude. Only our Lord judges us. We make mistakes, but were human. I can tell your a believer. You have no idea how much I disliked Raptor, and the rest. It's complex, but either way I try to forget things, but I don't. I will someday

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I came here thinking this was a legitimate blog about offline vs online. But it isn't. It's just a blog filled with complaining/whining/*****ing. I want my money back.

Good luck on your tourny, son. Do Bakersfield proud!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Maturity, my friend. People 'hate' on wifi-limited players, I'd say, because they are generally more immature than players offline. I've noticed this first hand because I have done both. You give a perfect example of this - you are shunning off opposing posts because they do not support your point. That is immature, sir. You can not be taken seriously, thus looked down upon. The thread displays that quite clearly.

Why do people play online rather than offline? Probably because they can not make it to offline tournaments. What are some of the primary reasons people can not get to tournaments? To name a few reasons: lack of transportation, low money supply, and parent restriction. This is because wifi-limited players are younger. It's that simple.

I'm not looking to argue, because I am mature enough not to, just answering your question.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Maturity, my friend. People 'hate' on wifi-limited players, I'd say, because they are generally more immature than players offline. I've noticed this first hand because I have done both. You give a perfect example of this - you are shunning off opposing posts because they do not support your point. That is immature, sir. You can not be taken seriously, thus looked down upon. The thread displays that quite clearly.

Why do people play online rather than offline? Probably because they can not make it to offline tournaments. What are some of the primary reasons people can not get to tournaments? To name a few reasons: lack of transportation, low money supply, and parent restriction. This is because wifi-limited players are younger. It's that simple.

I'm not looking to argue, because I am mature enough not to, just answering your question.

Ha guess I am wrong about some of you. I judged to soon. That's what I get. Your a decent dude.

No dude I know many from allisbrawl, and I bet ya they know, and like to do stupid stuff. I never wanted to come here, but Delta used my name, and got me mad. Cause I know he was mocking me, and he did. I come here try to make peace, but they just troll me. So I troll back, and do like a pro banned. So I make a blog explaining they got trolled. They them ignore me, and I ignore them.

btw. You shouldn't think that dude. I'm very mature. You just got my bad side of me. Either way thanks for reading my blog.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Ha no dude. Say whats on your mind. Seriously go ahead just GO. You'll find out a lot about me. Don't be sacred I won't fire back promise.
Its called restraint. Something you should learn. You're trolled so much, and disrespected so much because you constantly let your anger get the best of you. It comes off as child, rash, and rude. Its hard not to judge you as that if you don't ever show any redeeming qualitys. I'm saying this not to be rude, but so you may better yourself. Please take it to heart if you ever want to win anyones respect and be beloved and awesome like me. :3

Kinda a shame...This could have been a really cool thread if the OP wasn't blatantly filled with hatehatehate.

I wanna hear what ya really think about wifi, and how it compares to offline play. Tell us why you think offline play shouldn't be looked down upon~

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

All that is true, but they also say we suck because we play wifi. Verm plays wifi Ally does to.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
All that is true, but they also say we suck because we play wifi. Verm plays wifi Ally does to.
Both are not limited to wifi, but that isn't the point. They are mature, skilled, respected players. Whether or not they connect to the internet to play does not determine the other factors I mentioned.

People also tend to look down upon wifi players because of some of the habits and lack of creativity that lag may create.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Both are not limited to wifi, but that isn't the point. They are mature, skilled, respected players. Whether or not they connect to the internet to play does not determine the other factors I mentioned.

People also tend to look down upon wifi players because of some of the habits and lack of creativity that lag may create.

That's all true, but you guys shouldn't call yourselves the best. You'll never know who comes to take your title away. Mature huh? First I've heard've that. Well you are a decent guy to talk to. I hope your not trolling me. Cause you sound to sure of yourself.

:phone:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
This.
Due to the increased lag; rolls, punishing, and shielding in general are harder to due accuractly. Theres also NOTHING at risk when you play wifi. When you fight someone in an offline tournament usually somethings on the line like money or a prize. they wouldn't have entered if they wern't incredibly competent in there abilities as a player.

On wifi its kinda like roullette. You'll rarely get any good players and instead get alot of random scrubs.

Because your probably dealing with bad players, you can develop bad habits that work on bad players, that wouldn't work any wear else.

Thats why I don't like wifi.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
That's all true, but you guys shouldn't call yourselves the best. You'll never know who comes to take your title away. Mature huh? First I've heard've that. Well you are a decent guy to talk to. I hope your not trolling me. Cause you sound to sure of yourself.

You're right. Calling someone better simply because they play offline is arrogant and ignorant. There are good wifi players and bad offline players.

And thank you. Calm discussion & reasoning > arguing.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Its called restraint. Something you should learn. You're trolled so much, and disrespected so much because you constantly let your anger get the best of you. It comes off as child, rash, and rude. Its hard not to judge you as that if you don't ever show any redeeming qualitys. I'm saying this not to be rude, but so you may better yourself. Please take it to heart if you ever want to win anyones respect and be beloved and awesome like me. :3

Kinda a shame...This could have been a really cool thread if the OP wasn't blatantly filled with hatehatehate.

I wanna hear what ya really think about wifi, and how it compares to offline play. Tell us why you think offline play shouldn't be looked down upon~
Uh your also a decent fellow[: but you did troll me dude, and didn't want to. I thought I could start on a new leaf.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You're right. Calling someone better simply because they play offline is arrogant and ignorant. There are good wifi players and bad offline players.

And thank you. Calm discussion & reasoning > arguing.
I really hope your not trolling me dude. Cause I suck on trolling. People just think I troll when honestly I have no idea how to troll xD

I hope there's more of you guys when I do enter the offline area's

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Why in the world are you here? I put ya on my ignore list.

Because I have every right to be seeing as this is an open blog and everyone is aloud there right to speak there mind. You blocked me for giving you a warm welcome to the yoshi boards? Lol. You really gotta drop your paranoia about trolls. DR3W isn't trolling you. =w=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom