• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Wolf Discussion Thread [Updated March 22, 2008]

Patinator

Smash Champion
well boss battles can be a real ***** to do on hard if you're not using a character you're good with. So If he;s no good with fox, that doesn't help him much. And don't you still have to beat sse to unlock like that? Just like u have to beat sse then beat classic with link to get toony?
I know they tried hard to make wolf a jerk to unlock.
Boss Battles on Hard is easy if you use Pit. Just Arrow spam from a distance on the majority of the bosses. Very Hard I can do as well, but BOY OH BOY is Intense impossible. T___T

And yeah, Wolf's unusually hard to unlock. Harder than the third party characters, in fact...

§witch

Smash Lord
Boss Battles on Hard is easy if you use Pit. Just Arrow spam from a distance on the majority of the bosses. Very Hard I can do as well, but BOY OH BOY is Intense impossible. T___T

And yeah, Wolf's unusually hard to unlock. Harder than the third party characters, in fact...
Of course he's the hardest to unlock. What else would they do with the tankest character?

§witch

Smash Lord
...Tankest? Explain your weirdspeech, lol.

Now, how about Wolf discussion.

I'll ask this: help with this whole "Scarring" business.
Pat, you can't scar?! No way, founder of the sws can't scar...

Nah jk buddy, s'all good. Push away from the stage and over b towards it really fast.

dream theater

Smash Cadet
Pat, you can't scar?! No way, founder of the sws can't scar...

Nah jk buddy, s'all good. Push away from the stage and over b towards it really fast.
I can't scar either, I did exactly what you said, only I dropped and i guess it's called short hop, but I'd try to f+b and I'd crash into the side and grab the ledge, or I'd fall under the bottom of the stage. Do i have to use a gamecube controller orsomething?

dream theater

Smash Cadet
Wii with nunchuk with original configuration

but I have a tag with the c stick as that + thing the original nintendo thing

am i supposed to

drop off the edge and quickly forward b + cancel ?

White_Lightning

Smash Journeyman
Wii with nunchuk with original configuration

but I have a tag with the c stick as that + thing the original nintendo thing

am i supposed to

drop off the edge and quickly forward b + cancel ?
It's quite simple. When hanging on the ledge, tilt the control stick in the opposite direction you're facing, then immediately Side-B.

dream theater

Smash Cadet
I'm not quick enough, the only stage I can do it on is pirate ship and I don't even think you have to do anything you can just jump through.

I'm gonna have to practice this.. it's going to be tough though..a

Top Bottom