• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Whitby Power Rankings!

-Googs

Smash Lord
Official Whitby Power Rankings!

First off I’m going to preface this with, Tinman is free.
Secondly, these power rankings are strictly for people from the Whitby Region or people who have traveled to Whitby or people who Whitby actually likes. The power ranking is only for matches that happen in Whitby. Tournament matches or anything that did not happen in Whitby does not count for these rankings. Some things need to be explained before you all read the rankings though. One of the reasons this was made was because nobody will rank googs because Montreal and GTA are to scared of him. Whitby PR is the only way Googs can be ranked :(

RIVALRIES.

[Photo of Patches Face] <-- editing to be done

6. Tramp :ike:

5. Tdawg:mario2:

4. Mr. L :luigi2:

3. Mprime :metaknight:

2. Rhyme :kirby2:

"KING" of Whitby. Googs :diddy:

Patches

Smash Master
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

This is TOO ****ing good. TOO GOOD. Hahaha. This made my night. Much love Whitby, much love. <3

I'll be down to visit that Hyperbolic Time Chamber soon enough.

Ps. Secondly, these power rankings are strictly for people from the Whitby Region or people who have traveled to Whitby or people who Whitby actually likes.

>Patches
>second look
>Just Patches
>mfw :cool:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
hoolyy shiiittt this is amazing i feel like coming to whitby just for this
its like karma for trolling googs not letting him onto the PR, he makes a PR that fucks
and doesnt pull out
all PRs ever

Gichan

Smash Champion
Daaaayyyuuuum lovin this thread. Imma pop in here once in a while. I'll link this in Da hype next week.

You can also use this thread to post up bigger smashfests, might get people down there if they know in advance.

Mprime

Smash Ace
just pwned googs falco with olimar, time to eat some pizza

Daaaayyyuuuum lovin this thread. Imma pop in here once in a while. I'll link this in Da hype next week.

You can also use this thread to post up bigger smashfests, might get people down there if they know in advance.
we are way ahead of you Gi, glad you are lovin it

Mprime

Smash Ace
We are going to try hosting a smash fest with in the next month (if we can manage a good time). By the way, there is a Max Milk convenience store and a Star Burger 30 seconds away in walking distance if anyone gets hungry or wants a slushi. Montreal! you've never heard of a poutine till just this very moment. There is also a Liquor and beer store in between all housing locations and the Whitby Go Station. All of us live in walking distance so you can take the same bus route to every smash fest and it is only a 4 minute bus ride. The bus also drops you off rate beside the Max Milk convenience store and Star burger. Bus fair is 2.90$ a ride, doesn't get much cheaper than that. We don't care if you get stoned and/or drunk just don't jerk off and be responsible, we don't want anyone breaking the hour glass of salt in our time chamber, it was expensive. Housing is also available for the night, some smash fests can be pretty late. Remember 1 day in RL is equivalent to 1 year in HTC so if you wish to get good in a short period of time then this place to come.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
2 stocked googs' diddy with my luigi. may as well just put me as #1

Gichan

Smash Champion
daaaaayyyyyuuuuuummmmm. These casuals sound like such hype.

Remember, whenever you guys plan to invite a lot of people over, post in advance so I, and others, can plan to go. I really wanna reach one of these. Too bad googs gonna go soon.

Mprime

Smash Ace
2 stocked googs' diddy with my luigi. may as well just put me as #1
didn't he win the set though (i actually don't know but i think he did)? pretty sure i won the set against you as well (i know i did lulz). have fun holding onto 2nd while it lasts because i am about to climb above you and josh if you two don't step it up soon enough. only one person remains in my path to becoming the king of whitby.

-Googs

Smash Lord
you two stocked my diddy but my ice climbers are way to good. Yeah I won the set. I leave soon for mtl...still havent set a date trying to work as much as possible. we'll get some people down at least once before da king leaves. Matt i just texted you but lets play now i just got off work and need a pick me up

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Yo i'll be coming over shortly (like half an hour)

Yeah you won that set, but I didn't even go Luigi, so I went easy on ya bro. Also I beat your main in the ditto, so you got a long way to go

Top Bottom