• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Whitby Power Rankings!

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
u still mad bout yesterdays 2 stock when we were using our real mains?

Yes thought so

:phone:

Mprime

Smash Ace
What's that, went through a full rotation of Whitby's PR and then some. Whitby you better watch yourselves.

-Googs

Smash Lord
aight whitby ima head to the dentist to check up on my oral surgery, then im going to eat some steak then head to the time chamber, erik come so I can **** your fox and snake again

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Bro, we went even in Fox vs MK after that first match, get outta here.

Mprime

Smash Ace
mprime stepping it up, my secondariees cant beat him consistently anymore :( good shiet matt
Looks like they can't beat me at all anymore. Still struggling with :diddy: although I was the only player in whitby (excluding Mr L because he was not there) that could beat his diddy.

Patches

Smash Master
Matt. We were ****ing moshing in our living room. We cleared it out and had bands playing and ****. **** dude. So good.

And I talked to miles. He's down for round 2.

:phone:

Mprime

Smash Ace
if anyone is interested in seeing how whitby`s 4th best competes in the Montreal tournament today the link to the livestream is here --> http://fr-ca.twitch.tv/styc for the moment only melee is being streamed brawl has yet to be confirmed but it most likely will be happening. I will update on wether or not they are streaming brawl

Mprime

Smash Ace
Mprime`s pool:

Stroumbert - i loss 0-2
Carlil - i won 2-0
Ben - i won 2-0
Horo - i won 2-0
Zaf - i won 2-0

almost made whitby proud

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
i see you lurkin eric, this is mprime about to start my first bracket match. should be free :D

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
True, let me know how it goes. Who you playing against?

Also how was Stroumberts Falcon? lol

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
But you got 2-0'd by a Falcon and only beat one person in bracket

Also from what I heard from Stroumbert your icies got timed out by his falcon lol

Mprime

Smash Ace
yea and it was a great time, cant wait to do it again. P.S. they were tight bracket matches and i didn't lose to any scrubs. I lost to darkshadow as well as some random snake guy who almost took out guard last hit. ****ing stroumberts DI and button mashing to get out of grabs is just too ****ing ridiculous (mashes out at 150% didn't have time to upsmash and lives to 250% like every stock). I am glad a falcon was the one to 2-0 everyone and I am honored to be one of his victims. oh hey eric how would you like to come over and play some melee :troll:.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Bro you know I hate melee and that I'm on vacation.

Also thats Stroumbert for you. I play him a fair amount on wifi, his button mashing to get out of grabs is ridiculous and his DI is too good.

If I have the money, I'll come down to Montreal next you go.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
God damnit, you happened to use the character I hate most

But no worries, Ima zone you so hard with Noob you won't know what to do

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Wait, you said Kabal...I thought you said someone else, thats even better.

Might have to go Retro Sub Zero/Scorpion on yo ***

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I mainly use Noob. I use abit of Sub Zero, Scorpion, Smoke and Kenshi and attempting to learn Cyrax

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure. From what I've heard, he's pretty broken lol.

Also what systems do you guys play this on?

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
I know Freddy has a 42% combo off 1 enhance move lol... he has decent combo ability without it, and overall just decent damage outputs. I wouldn't consider him broken though.

Top Bottom