• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Whitby Power Rankings!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
/doesnthavethegame

I feel left out. :(

MK is one of like 3 traditional fighters I like.

Mprime

Smash Ace
/gohangyourselfdirt

you are left out

i can't believe you don't have mortal kombat

P.S. I am undefeated at MK9

Eric bring over MK9 and a controller next time you come down we have a xbox 360

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'll try and come down sometime next week Matt. Also how about you learn to spell my name correctly.

Peachy! You haven't answered either of my questions. The one I asked on msn and what system you play mk9 on, unless you just play it at friends houses

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Oh, sorry! Umm, I only play MK9 at a friends since i didn't buy the game yet for my xbox :p I'm wondering if I should get MK9 or SSF4:AE. Even though SSF4:AE will probably have a patch or a totally different game release in about 3 months XD. As for the tourney... don't know if I'm even attending yet :/ so i'll get back to you on that. :p

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't even bother with street fighter, like you said there's just gunna be another copy of the same game in a month lol. It's gunna be like....Super Ultra Street Fighter 4: Epic Arcade Edition.

But that said, I'm not really a fan of SF so...

Mprime

Smash Ace
Since Googs has gone back to Montreal and there can be no Whitby if there is no king,
the battle to be crowned king of Whitby has been declared and is going down right this minute! The rules are 3 stocks 8 minutes and winner goes on. I am recording all the wins and losses between every match and we will decide a new King by the end of tonight.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Only reason Rhyme is on top is because during our first match I got ****ING Matt blocked and got ****ING killed because of it.

Although me and Rhyme ***** hard in doubles with the DDD + Bowser team.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Only reason Rhyme is on top is because during our first match I got ****ING Matt blocked and got ****ING killed because of it.

Although me and Rhyme ***** hard in doubles with the DDD + Bowser team.
whomp whomp whomp, that was one game you missed out on, you were still off by 2 points.

P.S. lol josh showed up late and still managed to become king

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't have went Bowser in our last game if I had won that set.

-Googs

Smash Lord
to much class, really dont know if i can continue playing this game/ lost of interest.

without whitby this game is way less fun

Cruxis

Smash Lord
if osama really wanted 72 virgins

he should have just joined the smash community

also googs reach with MTL if they come to my tourney which they ****en should

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
this is cruxis irl right now:

-Googs

Smash Lord
mprimes being lame and doesnt wanna wifi me. Mr.L text me when you see this if you wanna play wifi. i guess ill play any other person on wifi too

Top Bottom