• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
The funniest part is that satan just copied and pasted the classic rage response out of the blue for no reason because otto told him he should practice vs people his skill level. wtf i thought i did some stupid **** when i started lol, i aint got **** on this.
I don't know, that whole "Can I get a **** Oregon?" thing was pretty stupid. :rolleyes:

MasterC

Smash Ace
I don't know, that whole "Can I get a **** Oregon?" thing was pretty stupid. :rolleyes:

LOL got em!!

that last page, man did it have some TLDR posts

you guys need to get your act together and smoke some weed, JESUS CHRIST

SR-88: ima text you cuz i'm off at 4 today so i'll b home for a 420 sesh and some zombies but i'm down to smash today/tomorrow if i don't hit up the OR tourney....

:phone:

MasterC

Smash Ace
"regardless of a user's age or laws in his/her jurisdiction."

lil salty there Miguel? :p

or is that Fly crackin the whip?? xD

MasterC

Smash Ace
that quote/rule sounds like it was written by a liberal-envious stoner living in an oppressed region LOL just sayin....

EDIT: how did portland go?? toph place top 3???

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Cuz he just moved back to WA after being gone all summer.

Edit: Oh yeah and I got 4th. Had to play bladewise in loser's semis, wasn't feeling it, forfeited the set. *shrug*

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
Satan666 guy, I was at a smashfest in Portland Friday and I heard about you. . . you should be aware that people will judge you based on your actions. Your repuatation in the smash community is being a whiny kid who doesn't know what a noob is.
I don’t give a **** who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your ****ing life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much ****ing pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a ****ing back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a **** how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many ****ing guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll ****ing show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the **** out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a ****ing heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my ****ing car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could ****ing destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great ****ng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing ****ing hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll ****ing resuscitate you and kill you again myself you *****-faced ******. Welcome to hell, population: you

Plus those were warm-ups before pm got set-up and pm wasn't recorded so stfu ******.
I saw this before, someone posted it on Facebook, and it was (semi?) viral? (Confirming what Iceman said)

Also, what does you playing a low-tier character have to do with anything? The people you were playing against probably didn't really try to beat you, and just played for fun. If that is the case, a low tier might have worked in your favor, since they wouldn't be doing things like CGs, camps, etc.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I know your intentions were well-placed Timmy haha. Thanks for checking up on us. But I can say from the bottom of my heart that Otto is a nice guy to everybody (including new players) lol.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yoshi's my fav non high tier, with a built in "YOOOO"

I sort of want to play you because I like the character so much, but I don't really play the game any more lols.

I went pretty even with my yoshi last time i was doing friendlies in soWa

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
I'd love to play you, let me know if you're ever around. I'm also trying to go to nwm2, you could go there :D

Yoshi is definitely my favorite as well. Although the need for a secondary is more and more apparent as I play...

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
Yeah, but having some of the hardest mates in the game against shiek peach and falco really limits... Everything. Shield drops can also help with other charters.(when I mess around with other characters I forget I can junp oos and just shield drop)

satan666

Smash Apprentice
Satan666 guy, I was at a smashfest in Portland Friday and I heard about you. . . you should be aware that people will judge you based on your actions. Your repuatation in the smash community is being a whiny kid who doesn't know what a noob is.
WoW , I got famus over the internet?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Actually quite the opposite, since Facebook, unlike internet forums, is centered upon socialization with people whom you predominantly interact with in person.

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
Judging by post nature, username, avatar, and signature of this Satan666 guy, socializing with people in person is probably a pretty alien idea. He seems to enjoy disassociating himself from people.

Not certain if he is proud of this or is going to get mad . . .

Just wondering, it sounds like people have met Satan666, so is he confirmed to not be a troll account?

satan666

Smash Apprentice
Judging by post nature, username, avatar, and signature of this Satan666 guy, socializing with people in person is probably a pretty alien idea. He seems to enjoy disassociating himself from people.

Not certain if he is proud of this or is going to get mad . . .

Just wondering, it sounds like people have met Satan666, so is he confirmed to not be a troll account?
serious post

Meh I keep to myself most of the time and I only rage on mario kart (cause some bull**** happens and I end up in last place and loose 200pts) and I rarely get pissed off.

not serious post

Would you like to see my mangina?

MasterC

Smash Ace
you guys are 12...... right?

"noob" is a relative term and numero uno can throw that sh** out whenever he feels like it lol dude earned it

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
Again, new player being relative, and players like myself definitely being newer than 95% of the competitive community. I consider myself a Noob.

your yoshi def has some potential. you should try to get in a carpool with ratking or foos (ifhes coming) to gc in december

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
December is a huge empty space in my calendar, so I might just do that. Is gc typically a 1 day thing? I've seen Shane post about planning on being up all weekend. Also, what days is gc?

Top Bottom