• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
PNW and its random petty squabbles that generally involve Ciz/Shane do not in any way represent West Coast LOOOL

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yeah Toph speaks for WA in every way possible. He is our god.

Except his incessant johns are acceptable to everyone that plays him. So please respect everything he says.

satan666

Smash Apprentice
The only op/annoying character there is in p:m is ike thats it end of that discussion.

Theres a bigger diffrence in p:m and melee then you people know.

Does anyone/mods care if I make an official p:m wa thread?

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Chill out ciz

Satan, nobody cares but the thread is going to be pointless and dead, so it's really not worth it. And also chill out, there's probably people here who have put more time into this game than your lifespan. Questioning other people is fine, but don't acting like you know more is what'll make you disliked by the community.

satan666

Smash Apprentice
Chill out ciz

Satan, nobody cares but the thread is going to be pointless and dead, so it's really not worth it. And also chill out, there's probably people here who have put more time into this game than your lifespan. Questioning other people is fine, but don't acting like you know more is what'll make you disliked by the community.
Its seems like you're the one that needs a chill pill this time mr.moderator (and you modz are suppose to be heartless/unhuman and have the ablity to not care). Most of that **** is opinions and p:m add and kept and replace stuff, so there is a diffrence in p:m, feel free to prove me wrong (beside fox/falco).

I'll make thread tommarow just to see how far it goes.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Yeah Toph speaks for WA in every way possible. He is our god.

Except his incessant johns are acceptable to everyone that plays him. So please respect everything he says.
Really, bro? That's what you got out of my post? You thought I was trying to say that I'm representative of our community?

I was trying to make the point that your arguing with people for random things on the Internet is a special case as far as West Coast goes, and all you're doing is proving it by trying to start another argument with me. Not exactly helping your own case here... lol

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
SO

what do people use this thread for? i see sessions discussed in the facebook group, mostly, does anybody plan things in here? I don't really know what goes down on smashboards anymore these days.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
As a moderator, I revoke my soul and my opinions.

It's cool, kline has enough soul for all of us :cool:

c!z might chill out in 2 weeks after 502 swag

edit: Oh hi gimpy. We use this thread to tell people that we're all on facebook and apparently to start drama with new people.

C!Z

Smash Lord
You single me out every time you talk about some argument ****. So, I wouldn't have said that sober, but you really need to stop johning when you play people, dude. It's disrespectful. <3 you though, even if you don't <3 me.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Kline isn't so much on the Yoshi boards, but he was. He seemed to only go there to trash talk every Yoshi and pick internet fights.

I think the biggest problem with P:M is the fact that it isn't finished, so what's the point in going all out on it, if when the next version comes out, you get nerfed? Melee is constant, as well as the standard.
Was just backing up the homie Maan.

Yoshi tryna see me doe? :phone:

Also...everybody has been right at least a little bit in the last two pages....also again....u called me a noob on fb toph when Ciz was going drunk HAMmered on my wall. What's up with that homie?? 10$ mm at gc son.

satan666

Smash Apprentice
I was born and raised in the hell fires of http://www.newgrounds.com/. After participating in circlejerks after circlejerks I obtain the power the mods/user on other websites are afraid of, "the ability to not care and post whatever." With this power I have resistances to kyrne/shadic modz power and full immunity to there banhammers because they can't hold me down. I'm also a attention ***** so I get stronger everytime I get banned (on ng I have +50 bans and dealt with a 30 day and a 15 day ban) I'm pretty much above the internet laws.

Top Bottom