• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
Sounds good to me. I'll try and get you back on time.

Auburn is way closer than Lynnwood.

Watch us jump on 167 or something on the way back home. Hrmph.

Edit: I work until 5, actually. Crap. If I drove you there, you'd only be playing for like an hour.

Pookie, how late generally is "Whenever" ? I'm trying to figure out if it would be worth it to go if I showed up after 6.
we usually go until like 9 or 10ish, sometimes later. it really depends. I'd say it would be worth it

Jem.

Smash Master
I plan to enter Melee at every tournament C! How much I'd be practicing, no idea. And incase for some reason people were wondering, I went fox for 99% of singles because I don't have a memory card at home and Falco takes awhile to unlock, so when I played him I couldn't do anything lol!

It was really cool how chill everyone was being and the melee compliments, so thanks for being chill!

I was pretty bummed Felix and I didn't finish upset city and beat Juce and Ratking in melee doubles finals XD but Felix started getting exposed

ggs to everyone I played

MasterC

Smash Ace
jem, no worries dawg you still obviously have some talent/skill at the game ;) can't wait to play ya in singles next time :D

Its fine shadic we'll find another time
and masta C was any of me and dereks teams matches recorded?:phone:
yea man but i need to educate you guys as to how to properly use the setup... it's not that hard but most of the matches that i didn't PERSONALLY record got corrupted, ended short, or started late so I only have a handful of matches that are fully intact and i don't plan to upload 40second clips of teams melee matches, sorry dawg :/

EDIT: wtf does RatKing's avatar say? lol i can't read it even when i zoom in on it :/

∫unk

Smash Master
does anyone have an extra regular controller?

watching you guys play made me want to play :)

once I get some control I'll join smashfests and stuff

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Jem you should hella come back to melee lol, we have a really legit scene and you're a really legit player :P

Jem.

Smash Master
I gotta decide who I want to main first off, haha. I don't want to unlock Falco everytime I want to practice a bit at home, but dont want to be the 17th best fox in WA out of 17 foxes XD

I'll be entering but I'll probably hover around unranked/10th or so. Not really looking to practice like I used to

Anyone wanna team for next GC?

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
Nah its fine, they've been sitting in my desk forever I don't really use any of them except to backup my save incase it corrupts lol

Edit: @andy yeah people are coming and your *** better be here too

:phone:

Jem.

Smash Master
No one from Brawl really uses SWF and most of us dont even use AiB anymore. Your best bet would be to PM me on AiB or something and if you had questions I could answer them. Or on here, but I always forget to go up to my notifications.

Famo

Smash Rookie
kinda random, but anyone located on the eastside? (Bellevue/Issaquah/Redmond/Kirkland/etc...)

Just got settled in my new apt in bellevue with another smasher (melee) and was looking for more people to practice with. I've been to a couple meet ups, but just havent had the chance to network yet.

Feel free to PM anytime

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
>_> <_<. MM me next tournament Krynxe, I'm a free Brawl player.
You're forgetting that good brawl players are good young link players.

Also, I really need to play you teddy. I'd say mm, but I'm not ready to pay you for matches. :p

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I kinda wanna try out my Young Link in that matchup, hah.

Well... Not so much "trying out my Young Link" as much as "Playing Young Link instead of Link."

MasterC

Smash Ace
^hell yea, dudes mad good

C did you lose me an dereks teams matches vs upset city and jem & felix?:phone:
Na man, but I only have the first 30seconds of game 1 for some reason... everything I recorded that is intact is on my channel LOL only got like 3 or 4 legit sets and 2 were too long to upload so I might split em

Dunno if Dmac has uploaded any of his yet

:phone:

Jem.

Smash Master
I asked GC Guy Saturday about people wondering if there would still be a Monthly Smash GC if his venue is the one hosting Manifest, and it sounded like a yes. Cause even though Brawls turnout isn't too hot since Manifest is Melee only there would still be a Smash GC. (not a direct quote but pretty much what he said)

pandacheck

Smash Ace
he's got the techskill of silent wolf but has the patients of jman lol <-- well said commentator i think that was pb&J idk for sure correct me if i'm wrong but Javi's fox is umm hella sick, and makes me scared of Mexico

pandacheck

Smash Ace
international smashers are taking over AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Otto where u at, it seems like we need your tech skill to fend off the foreign tech skill of these invaders <---- i sound dumb u know, TOPH wudup nice finish on VaNz yo

Top Bottom