• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
omfg i played the best ****ing smash of my life this weekend. sooo happy with how my tournament went. maaan i was playing so creative and "conscious" too, i can remember so many times this weekend that i'd talk to myself in my head during a game "he's doing this"/"he's catching you on this, switch it up!"/"let's see if this **** works" haha. fukkin ****

anyway, i got 7th, and lost to mach dash in both winners and losers LOL. i was soooo close to beatng him both sets too >_< last game we were both at last stock, 0% to like 100%, and he gets a grab.... and he ****ing reads my mind or some bull**** and destroys me LOL D:
Toph that's ****en awesome. Getting to play against Mach Dash I mean...

I would love more than anything to money match you upon your return.

I've been the best Colombian smasher in my neighborhood since I can remember.
lmfao

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Yeah I'm pretty much at the top of the Native totem pole. I don't wanna hear any oh my great somethin had Cherokee in them bull**** either. I swear them Cherokee's musta loved them some white women, cuz that's the only **** I ever hear when whiteys tell me they have native blood too.
LMFAO. yeah there's a school in hawaii where you have to be "Hawaiian" to get in, but i swear they have some crackers in there with the 2% ****. i'm just like LOL get that **** outta here, that school's not even that good, why you lyin

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone going to gc potland? If so I might want to go

edit: realized that you guys might go to don't go down there Jeff instead

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I think ppl are gonna try to push for gc portland.

gsg2 is probably too soon for m3 and I don't think anyone else really thought about going unless we somehow get a car pool.

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
well ****it, at a national tourney, when your repping Canada, rep ZULU, i'll never be good enough to be included in a crew battle like that, at least i'll be able to see ZULU tagged up

MasterC

Smash Ace
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet, i might just be down to do portland in december xD we'll see how the roads are haha

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
omg so how about sion eh

17TH AT HIS FIRST NATIONAL

i got like 99th at my first national or something ROFL

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
so i was helping these dudes push this old ladies s10 truck, and lol she started swirving hella bad so everyone like backed up and just watched her truck roll all the way back into a stop light poll lol, i was like, get ***'d up lady, pissed me off cuz i didn't pull my phone out in time to record, ***** wobbled bizitch

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
I'm at work, no johns. =p
and it's at Northgate, which is at the top of a big *** hill.

and man if there's a link to the bracket I'd love to see who Sion beat and lost to. :D
ROM3 looked hella legit.

Who's trying to go to Pound 5???

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Sion 2-0'd lovage in pools, getting 1st seed in both 1st and 2nd pools.

brackets: bye -> beat hazz -> beat stricnyn3 -> lost to Mac D -> beat someone else -> lost to Darc.

I was so happy for him. I knew he would do well ^___^....

get at me washington, and soon plz <3

EDIT: LMFAO, mike! Is that a picture of Evan?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Sion 2-0'd lovage in pools, getting 1st seed in both 1st and 2nd pools.

brackets: bye -> beat hazz -> beat stricnyn3 -> lost to Mac D -> beat someone else -> lost to Darc.

I was so happy for him. I knew he would do well ^___^....

get at me washington, and soon plz <3

EDIT: LMFAO, mike! Is that a picture of Evan?
**** sion got a really sion-friendly bracket, but that is **** that he 2-0'd lovage

and yeah, that is Evan lol, he said so himself on facebook

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Peach and Jiggs aren't Sion-friendly brackets =P

but yeah, spacies? Fun.
His first 2 rounds in winners were definitely Sion-friendly, and beyond your first 2 rounds in winners at a national you can honestly expect to play anyone, no matter who you are. I'd take MacD over a lot of those other players who got 2 rounds in.

Triple for the cause. Where the **** is Kline when you need him.
LMAO
His first 2 rounds in winners were definitely Sion-friendly, and beyond your first 2 rounds in winners at a national you can honestly expect to play anyone, no matter who you are. I'd take MacD over a lot of those other players who got 2 rounds in.
yeah, but thats more of a relatively friendly bracket than a sion friendly one. although...john plays peach..? idk does john still play (peach)?

Eggz

Smash Hero
That is indeed a photo of Evan.

Attention entire internet - Vishwas Rajkumar does not actually possess manboobs. If you think that he does, it is likely from my satirical remarks regarding his acquisition of manboobs as intended negative reinforcement to encourage him to be able to do more than 3 pullups so that he may survive a zombie apocalypse so that I wouldn't be lonely without him. He is actually a quite fit young lad. That is all. Eggz OUT

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
yeah, jacks the homie, and evans ****buckler extraordinaire fasho, but that ****s gay. stop posting it in here.

FOR

the cause.

Top Bottom