• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Just get it for the sake of being able to go to canada lol. I dont see any drawbacks to it, both allow you to go to canada except you get one cheaper/faster. Obviously get the passport since the enhanced drivers license is no replacement, but dont let that stop you from going to a canada tourney.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
lol you guys...
As in..
If you plan on flying outside the country get a passport. If you just wanna go to canadian tournies get a EDL.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Just get an enhanced drivers license, it's cheaper and you dont have to wait like a month
LMAO thought that said enchanted drivers license

passport cards dont let you go overseas
thats the only drawback

maryam is scarazy
you got it in otto
well you know that, but mostly i just wanna post some quotes

heres some quotes

"i want to see otto all sweaty"
"i just wish he knew how i felt and felt the same about me!"
"hes too busy for me but i wish he wasnt =["

i drunk added her in an attempt to engage threesome mode

but now she constantly messages me saying how much she loves otto LOL
im just like YEAH GET IT IN

long story short, if you verbatim say

"you can come over if you **** me and i dont have to do any work"

she will come over

GOGO

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Hey, how's Melee going? Attendance going up/down? Ganon Guy improving?

I'm still addicted to this game. Imma try to find a scene here, if one exists.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LMAO thought that said enchanted drivers license

passport cards dont let you go overseas
thats the only drawback

maryam is scarazy
you got it in otto
well you know that, but mostly i just wanna post some quotes

heres some quotes

"i want to see otto all sweaty"
"i just wish he knew how i felt and felt the same about me!"
"hes too busy for me but i wish he wasnt =["

i drunk added her in an attempt to engage threesome mode

but now she constantly messages me saying how much she loves otto LOL
im just like YEAH GET IT IN

long story short, if you verbatim say

"you can come over if you **** me and i dont have to do any work"

she will come over

GOGO
OMGFGGGGGG. im dying. this is the hardest ive laughed from a post on smashboards in prooobably forever. hahhhahhahaha. but yea i agree with all of it

hahahaha the word "verbatim" in that sentence makes it 2x funnier

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I didn't laugh that hard.

but real talk. it seems the opportunity has presented itself.

are you going to invite her over otto? show her how technical ur fingers are for starters. then u kno. id say the motion is closest to moon walking with falcon.

Eggz

Smash Hero
of course kline wouldnt laugh at anything that isnt a smash reference

OTTO TELL HER ***** THAT YOU ARE SILENT WOLF AND WATCH AS IT GETS WET IMMEDIATELY HAH AHH AH AHA SMASH BROTHERS

***** is pussay, not *****r

Eggz

Smash Hero
ottoooooooooooooooo(/shane if you read this)

i'm at this really pivotal point in my game where i feel like i can't. ****ing. beat. good-*** marths on FD and i'm thinking of picking up sheik to cope :/ do you think this is a worthwhile idea? like, should i pick up a character for the primary reason of being a counterpick? (also that sheik is tight.) or should i just persist with fox/falco?

for that matter, do you think sheik is particularly "easy" to pick up and start ****** with? considering my level of play and tech skill? mind you, i'm not doing this as a cop-out; i'm doing this because i want to go as far as possible in every tournament and if this is something that will help me, then i'll do it

but idkkkkkkkk

i guess i should stick to my main but it's so frustrating sometimes :[

It's better to just stick to your main for troublesome situations like that in the long run. It'll just develop your skill with Fox more.

Be sure to laser all the time and switch your lasers up to maximize how many hit. Don't be comin in hot like ever, all of your commitments should be punishes otherwise you'll get punished yourself. If you only punish he'll never expect approaches, then you can sneak a quick approach in and get off on a combo. Good marths will SDI your bair if you uthrow bair instead of uthrow uair, so if you uthrow bair and it looks like they SDI'd, short hop to bair an attack then punish. Marths all about punishing.

Also I've been doing nair turnaround grab at low percents recently and its really ****in cool/good.

(sorry, i havent name searched my first name in a while LOL)

Smash Apprentice
Hey what's up. I wanna connect with the smashers in the area but I work hella. What's the best way to do this, ALSO - who would be up for some matches during the week?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
It's better to just stick to your main for troublesome situations like that in the long run. It'll just develop your skill with Fox more.

Be sure to laser all the time and switch your lasers up to maximize how many hit. Don't be comin in hot like ever, all of your commitments should be punishes otherwise you'll get punished yourself. If you only punish he'll never expect approaches, then you can sneak a quick approach in and get off on a combo. Good marths will SDI your bair if you uthrow bair instead of uthrow uair, so if you uthrow bair and it looks like they SDI'd, short hop to bair an attack then punish. Marths all about punishing.

Also I've been doing nair turnaround grab at low percents recently and its really ****in cool/good.

(sorry, i havent name searched my first name in a while LOL)
EGGZ ON SMASHBOARDS IT IS from now on!

k ill keep all that in mind. thanks ^_^

Btw when you say SDI my bair if i uthrow bair instead of uthrow uair, you're talking about like, the softer bair at low percents yeah? like <10%, how Fox can uthrow bair and try to combo after that (or do another bair in the case you suggested)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
the moon walking motion isn't with the fingers. full body contact at that point.

the technical fingers is to keep otto's massive Cºck from 4 stocking her Vag.

the smash reference was pretty minor.

umm good advice eggz, ill also keep that in mind vs marth.

vish, I didn't laugh because I see nothing funny about our fellow wolf getting some tail. what shane posted was probably just hella true.

hella 0's and a 1. start by changing your tag or giving us a name to call u. otherwise u will from here on out be referred to as binary...next tell us where u are from and hopefully u play or are interested in melee. for brawl ask numberonenacho.

im just curious, who is thinking about going to pound 5?

Smash Apprentice
Hah whatever man, call me captain crunch for all I care.

I have been playing melee for like 5 or 6 years and i'm no scrub. But i'd probably get owned because I have never played serious (like i'm looking to do now) I main Samus, but that might be changing soon.

Tryin to get a Falco/Falcon going so that I'll know how to fight against them should I end up keeping my main as samus.

I live in Renton and I work every night in SODO (Seattle) from 7p-4a but other than that I'm willing to travel wherever is within reasonable distance and I have a whip, and a cube/controllers. Willing to pay for munchies or even give rides and **** as long as there is some smash to be had.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Have you seen Active Artwork - Samus Edition?

Anyway, you guys better oblige this guy. He has a car.

Captain Crunch, I'd take care of you myself, but I'm out of the country for the year. I'll be back though. In the meantime I'm sure somebody will get to you, but if they don't I'll give you some phone numbers in a little bit to contact.

Eggz

Smash Hero
@toph
correct

@binary
since you have a whip, feel free to smash with me and ciz next time we have kline over. real talk though, im looking to practice sometime this week somewhere, so gimme them digits and ill hit you up when ****s goin down

Smash Apprentice
I'm so down with practicing this week. 7048984159 are my digits, I'll save yours to my phone. Defo hit me up when you guys are practicing, I need hellllla practice.

you guys dont know how tired me and shane are of smash jokes lol.

number dude, you should play with koastar, hes like 40 minutes closer than eggz lol. and its likely eggz wont smash. nvm eggz said if kaos comes over lol.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
aight digits. 253 655 7011 text me. im starting a new job soim not 1 hundred on when ill be free on a regular but where I work closes at 5 or 6 and I probably won't be working saturday or sunday.

im down to play so im sure we can work something out. we smash late round here.

also to my *****s, kaostar...not koastar wtf lol.

edit: nvm. you made a reference to wave landing so ur good.

I MAY BE FREE TOMORROW for a huge block of time.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
hey otto. how do i get a pokemon master icon? it upsets me that, as a pokemon master, i'm not officially recognized as such.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
aight its healthy food talkin time.

EGGZ Eggz eggz OTTO Silent wolf silentwolf Silent Wolf SILENT WOLF SHANE

namesearch summoning complete (is forum searching case-sensitive?)

@otto: how do you stay that thin while seemingly eating whatever you want? im in the process of slimming down right now (already dropped about 10 pounds since coming here, but im going all the way until i have a 6 pack and im starting to diet a lot harder/more efficiently now), but am i gonna get to do the same **** after im ripped? i aint trying to like, never eat fast food/chipotle etc again after i finish cutting down u kno.

@shane: how does otto stay that thin while seemingly eating whatever he wants? am i gonna get to do the same ****? i omitted the explanation of what im trying to do since we talked about it last night. but yeah, i aint trying to like, never eat fast food/chipotle etc again after i finish cutting down u kno. im down to continue to do cardio twice or thrice a week to maintain weight tho

C!Z

Smash Lord
What're you talkin about? Otto eats like a bird, cept the 1 meal a day he goes to town on. He's been tryin to gain weight and I've been watchin his eating habits and there's no chance of him gaining a pound at the rate he's goin lol.

Just avoid carbs and sugars if you really want a six pack. Do your cardio and bam there it is. It's just actually doing those things that prevent people from getting to their goals.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
I laughed at the last 5 pages of posts, good stuff guys. Digits you should go to gameclucks, it's our montly tourney in the area, next one is November 13 or 14 I forget, whichever one is a Saturday. I'd be interested in that gsg2 carpool seeing as I'll be on winter break. That or I'll just watch the live stream.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Yeah, I been eating too much sugary **** and carbs I guess.

I've been doing my cardio though. Real talk, you're not even gonna get to bean dip me when I get back. I already hardly even have any fat on my chest region yo.

How important is it to cut out ALL sugar and carbs though? Like what about eating oatmeal and a banana for breakfast (I've gotten in this habit recently, keeps me full til lunch); my impression was that oatmeal is legit since it doesn't just turn into fat like white bread etc. does.

And yea GSG2 is gonna be sick, I wish I could go. People should definitely go to that.

Top Bottom