• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Eggz

Smash Hero
wtf
you guys are crazy
i remember when otto would eat like a fat chipotle burrito then like 20 minutes later be like "im still hungry lets go to subway"
he wasnt any fatter during that era

pandacheck

Smash Ace
so u have to buy a premium account to have the letters to your Alias on SmashBoards changed to Blue / Purple / Red / Green, or can u do it with a regular account?_?

Smash Apprentice
eyyyyy

if you guys are talking about looking for jobs, I can suggest a few agencies which are good about placement usually.

Edit: In hindsight, I think we're talking about two different things.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
wtf
you guys are crazy
i remember when otto would eat like a fat chipotle burrito then like 20 minutes later be like "im still hungry lets go to subway"
he wasnt any fatter during that era
Yeah thats the **** I'm talking about. Am I also going to be blessed with this power?

Eggz

Smash Hero
you only have access to colors if youre in their respective group

unless youre a social butterfly like myself, then all the colors surround you with their inferiority

yeah vish shake that meat
omfg im workin out hella the last few days
well relative to the days previous
pretty much im not leaving my house til im weened from being a fatty mcchubingston

Smash Apprentice
hey who plays melee in the U district? I got stix and a rusty daisy and falco looking for some action
I do. Need to work on my falco/falcon, and polish my samus (i'm always looking to play)

Edit: Holy hell, I moved from SoVa like 5 years ago maybe, who did you play with over there? I knew a few of the people when their scene was getting started o-no, ether.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
woah

scenes growin :D

keep these guys in the game yo. dont let em join the peace corps like paff. and make em get haircuts if they look like paff

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
digits ***** u tryin to smash or what?

shane, ppl seem hella down for the no giggles smash fest. but u gotta come out. we not tryin to let u scheme us to hang out. lol at least thats how I feel.

batman, when u tryin to smash?

somebody just ****in smash wit me. im not even fiendin I just feel like I haven't smashed in forever.

Smash Apprentice
digits ***** u tryin to smash or what?

shane, ppl seem hella down for the no giggles smash fest. but u gotta come out. we not tryin to let u scheme us to hang out. lol at least thats how I feel.

batman, when u tryin to smash?

somebody just ****in smash wit me. im not even fiendin I just feel like I haven't smashed in forever.
anytime before 7pm on weekdays dude, 704-898-4159 hit me up.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
I mean I am down to smash at like 1 tomorrow honestly but I can't hold a fest a my place so I was wondering if anyone in the U disrict plays I would be down to come to whoever and play....

Smash Apprentice
yep....I don't suck just rusty
Yeah I used to play back in SoVa with a couple of peoples. I'm not amazing or anything but I've been practicing alot over the past month or 2 just so I can get some footwork in general, always felt like I was moving around too slowly. Now that I have, I'm ready to get some experience vs other players and maybe move into a tournament scene.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I used to play back in SoVa with a couple of peoples. I'm not amazing or anything but I've been practicing alot over the past month or 2 just so I can get some footwork in general, always felt like I was moving around too slowly. Now that I have, I'm ready to get some experience vs other players and maybe move into a tournament scene.
What characters you use?

Smash Apprentice
What characters you use?
Right now i'm claiming Samus as my main, however I've seen some potential in my falco, now i'm seriously working on footwork/techniques for him to see if he'll flourish more as my main. Also, I can see some possible potential with Captain Falco as my fingers have gotten alot faster and I can execute shffl's with either of them almost at will. So short answer, Samus. Long answer, I can play almost anyone and am not 100% on Samus, yet.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
oooo Andy. Looks like theres some competition for best Samus in Renton ;o

Digits, you gotta beat this big black guy named Kaos in tournament. If you can do that, you're the best Samus main from Renton.

Eggz

Smash Hero
ill come out day after tomorrow or maybe even tomorrow depending on when i sleep if at all

square, kline and batman need to get together and smash in the meantime

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Right now i'm claiming Samus as my main, however I've seen some potential in my falco, now i'm seriously working on footwork/techniques for him to see if he'll flourish more as my main. Also, I can see some possible potential with Captain Falco as my fingers have gotten alot faster and I can execute shffl's with either of them almost at will. So short answer, Samus. Long answer, I can play almost anyone and am not 100% on Samus, yet.
awesome, we gotta play sometime. It's funny because when i first started this game i used falco and now i main samus lol, opposite for you.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
eggz-u mean wednesday or thursday for your come out right?

batman-I think we are kinda in the process of forming crews.

there is an unofficial zulu, puyallup, and uw crew. but we haven't really done anything with em. im sure people would like to get crew **** going.

right now we are working on connecting our scene together. we have alot of individuals that are smashers but just kinda outside the loop.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Toph- Fruits, oatmeal, and anything else on the pyramid is legit. I was more talkin about just straight sweets, fats, and sugars. Carbs in moderation are coo as well.

Not sure why you wanna lose weight anyways lol... you were lookin pretty skinny last time I saw you.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm well any events that you guys are deciding to throw tell me I don't have a car but willing to bus to where ever......and krew battles=awesome'ness so if any of that action starts to occur please tell me...........who should I be worrying about in this smash scene that I should know about? laugh, it would be awesome if someone gave me a washington smash player tier list

C!Z

Smash Lord
Top 5 tier list:

1. Otto
2. Shane
3. Teddy(not for long)
4. Me(till that scrub Vish beats me in tourney I don't wanna hear it)
5. Vish

Idk man, I think the girlies like a lil meat yo. I know I like my men lookin Kline status lol.

Hmmm well any events that you guys are deciding to throw tell me I don't have a car but willing to bus to where ever......and krew battles=awesome'ness so if any of that action starts to occur please tell me...........who should I be worrying about in this smash scene that I should know about? laugh, it would be awesome if someone gave me a washington smash player tier list
if we get a bomb *** fest goin then we could do draft crews. vish's household needs to step it up and have smashfests, theres no better place (other than maybe my house, but(t) **** that)

C!Z

Smash Lord
Mmm butt ****. There ain't room at your place....

Yeah that'd be coo, cept that lil homo Zemeck or whatever his name is lives there lol. Oh and that other annoying dude, uhh forgot his name. They might be opposed to it.

Mmm butt ****. There ain't room at your place....

Yeah that'd be coo, cept that lil homo Zemeck or whatever his name is lives there lol. Oh and that other annoying dude, uhh forgot his name. They might be opposed to it.
i have 2 set ups, ones in my other room. vishs would be better tho

and did someone bring my melee home. idk where my other one is (tonys)

Top Bottom