• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I'm more talkin about why he quoted what I said. There was just a lot of unneccessary jumbo in there. Aka he coulda just said Vish has school. I all ready know what I said. The only question I asked was why the weekend.
I asked you specifically about this weekend because I took your statement seriously and thought u and vish had made plans because u basically said he was busy this weekend. I was trying to get in on them.

also I was guessing that I probably won't want to engage in serious matches for a few more days. but I don't know that for sure so if u was trying to hit up night hours I may still be down.

I assumed vish wasn't free until the weekend cuz of school.

C!Z

Smash Lord
All right.

Vish and I don't have plans, nor do I speak for him. I'm not tying to play smash at night. I was sayin I'm tryna do somethin at night on the weekend.

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
we needa have an OFFICIAL WA BBQ Thread, where ya'll set up BBQ's up north, so i can get my grill on, steaks an real food, hot dogs are good too but steaks yo steaks

MasterC

Smash Ace
^na *****, i got this

haha gotta grill on my porch literally 10 feet from 3 setups, i cooked burgers and hot dogs (i'm cheap/college student) for the first smash fest i hosted (which, to this date, was the largest i've hosted lol)

and yea dawg you're more than welcome, we'll prob have one the friday before the next GC

IF PPL CONFIRM THEY CAN COME CUZ LAST TIME NO ONE SAID SH*T TILL THEY WERE AT UW AND I WAS ALREADY FADED/PARTYING AT THAT POINT

but yea i feel it kline/ciz, get that practice in

MasterC

Smash Ace
so when i s the next tourny or smash back exactly?
yo dawg you play brawl or melee? cuz you never really specified lol and it would b a shame if you came all the way out here to play our best in brawl (teddy...?)

just sayin, otto will shut sh*t down tho if you're really tryna lose lol

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
everyone ignore all of Vish's posts from now on until he changes his avatar to ganesha. aka a smaller version of this image

its for his own good >.>

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Me too :( but LOL that works

tight font btw kline

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Yea probably. But I thought Ganeshephant sounded cool. Sorry guys :151:

2morrow, I really really want to smash. Otto/ciz/vish u guys down at all? Im free all day into the wii hours of the night.

I just played with austin for 12 hours straight, I think that he got a lot better. and I was def able to work on some things that are crazy hard to try vs Otto. and that Action replay infinite shield code has helped my spacing and timing a **** load.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
get at this :142: font, its all dark and **** whats up?? Now you changin colors and bringin out the 2?? Okay :102: :107: I feel it. :100:

:151: :151:

Last edited:

C!Z

Smash Lord
lol wow... you guys are gay haha.

My Stallion! Haha thanks Vishypoo. I didn't even know you dropped that off last night. I was bout to walk out the door for work and I seen the charger on the couch. I owe you <3

Kline- Hit me up on the "two" way when you wake up.

Eggz

Smash Hero
you guys have walkie talkies now?

jesus, im gone for a week and you and kline are bffs

also@ciz
the server update greezed me and gage out of some good bonding time with Burr. so gay, we were bousta play all night. do a rain dance for me up there in hopes that me and gage dont have to weed today so i can get shaco and he can get annivia

also get a facebook so i dont have to go on smashboards anymore

Top Bottom