• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Eggz

Smash Hero
yo can someone from WA smash get on aim? i need to talk about some **** this weekend. I've got Aftermath and maybe Bart coming up for the tournament we're hosting, so im trying to see if anyones willing to carpool here for a melee/brawl/poker tournament.

also before kline posts a bunch of really stupid bull****
I already have a ride back home, so it has nothing to do with that

yo can someone from WA smash get on aim? i need to talk about some **** this weekend. I've got Aftermath and maybe Bart coming up for the tournament we're hosting, so im trying to see if anyones willing to carpool here for a melee/brawl/poker tournament.

also before kline posts a bunch of really stupid bull****
I already have a ride back home, so it has nothing to do with that
when u comin back?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
A break down for char Lee B

LOL. Shane just needs a ride home.

The funniest part about vish's post was
Now you changin colors and bringin out the 2??

In reference to:"The Two"---->
:150: ***** u trippin. I basically hate that ****ing lil cat face lol. So I used a lil cat that I like alot more. Get some :151:

In reference to the random **** that I say: Okay :102: :107: I feel it.

And yea C!Z lmao, MEow Meow at the end Haha in reference to cat noises that vish makes::151::151: aka Mew Mew

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
LMAO idk. I dont think the pokemon have that much symbolism behind them but I could be wrong. I guess we will just have to wait for Vish to reply, I thought they were kinda just random.

yo otto, what did you think of vish's post?
i think it was in good taste. i liked it more because i pictured vish sayin it to kline. also the elephant with vishs hair on the side was the icing on the cake. conclusively, make more posts vish.

aight kline thats like makin the same joke twice, dont push it. plus you actually used to post like that lol (purp and ol yeller)

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
also the elephant with vishs hair on the side was the icing on the cake.
i completely agree. i've always, for that matter, thought that avatar choice can go a long way in adding to the comedic effect of a post

...like that time i mentioned the octopus thing to you on facebook

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
otto, do you play that LoL thing?

edit: also what are your thoughts on, how are we gonna play gunbound with each other given the time zone difference >_>;

Eggz

Smash Hero
i installed gb to play with otto and he told me to **** off
i immediately uninstalled it and am never taking a break from LoL again

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
i think it was in good taste. i liked it more because i pictured vish sayin it to kline. also the elephant with vishs hair on the side was the icing on the cake. conclusively, make more posts vish.

aight kline thats like makin the same joke twice, dont push it. plus you actually used to post like that lol (purp and ol yeller)
I only made the joke once.
I was just explaining it to charles.

****, sorry about today, I
passed out around 3 while waiting
for the car.

I still post in purple/gold. not as obnoxiously tho.

otto, do you play that LoL thing?

edit: also what are your thoughts on, how are we gonna play gunbound with each other given the time zone difference >_>;
i dont, but i have it on my comp and have considered it. cant see myself playin any time soon tho. same with gb. just played that one out this past week lol
i installed gb to play with otto and he told me to **** off
i immediately uninstalled it and am never taking a break from LoL again
Lol

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
aight just checkin cuz im never gonna play that ****

im down for gunbound if you say the word though

or after i get back to usa

Syke ill play toph, u just gotta get to axe rank so we can play.
Lol is koo, just not my kinda game. I'm also hella shallow when it comes to game characters.

C!Z

Smash Lord
You didn't even give it a shot Bisno. There's like 70 chars, I'm sure there would be at least 1 you liked. If you ain't tryna play you ain't tryna play. But doin work wit yo boys is hella fun, just sayin.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Where's Plague, and all his friends he plays with? Why don't they ever post... if you're readin this, post somethin so we know you're out there.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
i was a golden battleaxe 7 years ago or whatever. are the old accounts still there? or do they delete your account for inactivity

i'll have to try it sometime

Eggz

Smash Hero
Adam, you're really dumb. The matchmaking system sorts you to play with other low level players. Level 1s are all noobs who have never played the game. Of course they're not going to know how to play. I suppose having a matchmaking system at ALL might be confusing, but DotA is definitely just an ugly pile of elitist. Last DotA/HoN *** I played with just went up and pushed lanes when both of his towers were down, so I'm pretty hesitant to accept that you can judge the players from any of the games from one experience.

Syke ill play toph, u just gotta get to axe rank so we can play.
Lol is koo, just not my kinda game. I'm also hella shallow when it comes to game characters.
@Otto
you play a frog robot that throws up robo frog goop on *****s LOL ugly wut?

nvm idk how thats even a point
frogs4life

Lol wtf. Frog isn't the game in general, plus he's ****in sick and so is my avatar cuz I go for style and not stats lol. I don't only use frog yo. Also lol @ you suggesting your view on how cool things look applies to me, sorry if I reasonably don't feel like playing lol. I can see how gettin off with your homies would be fun but there's other games I'd rather play

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
i had the like, purple gundam lookin suit with the scouter-lookin thing on my eye, and a ROBOT X. so i kinda looked like epyon from gundam wing with the whip. my avatar *****

also yeah stats server is hella dumb. we always played on the no-stats server

edit:
as far as i can see, LoL is the game that reached out to the casual players - all the complaints i read about the hon vs lol debate essentially boil down to "hon's main flaw is that the community is too hardcore"

oh well, doesn't matter to me anyway lol. dota-type games are boring to me. if i wanted to play an rts i'd actually play an rts, and pick up starcraft 2

Top Bottom