• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
haha this thread just got a lot funnier.
i cant wait for crews, group 1 and 2 will be so stacked.... so will 3! dare i even say a group 4!?

who is going to CoT4 from ToS?

ChiboSempai (ROB)
Vex Kasrani (DDD/GaW)
Xzax (MK)
AndyG (Olimar)
Rogue Pit (Pit)
.com (Olimar)
Steel2nd (Marth)
Rush (Diddy Kong)
UltimoDragon (DK)
Bnzaaa (ICs)
DaPuffster (Diddy Kong)
MexiMadnez (Pokemon Trainer)
Ponchoman (DK)
AztecKing (Pit)
Talwind (Wolf?)
UltimaScout (DK)

Maybes:
Kyuu (Falco/Mario)
WingZero (Wario)
Flizzz (Pikachu)

thats possibly 18 members holy crap. we're our own region! lol
WHY DO WE HAVE 3 DK MAINS BTW!? we have 3 of the 4 DK mains like in the US in this crew lol
note: we also dont have a snake main...

Possible crews:
(these aren't necessarily grouped just because of skill, a lot of it also has to do with characters, like Rush/DaPuff not in same crew, Ultima/Ultimo not in same crew, AndyG/.com not in same crew, etc)

ToS SS Tier

ChiboSempai
Vex Kasrani
AndyG
Rogue Pit

ToS S Tier

DaPuffster
Xzax
UltimoDragon
Bnzaaa
.com

ToS **** Tier

UltimaScout
Steel2nd
Rush
MexiMadnez

ToS Closet Brawlers

WingZero
Talwind
AztecKing
Kyuu
Flizzz

Only problem is Ponchoman... He should be in the closet brawlers group, but they already have 5. So they can either decide to sub him in over someone else (since he's definitely better than someone of the ppl in there), or one of the people I already put as a Closet Brawler won't enter because of money, or they won't show up to the tourney anyway.

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
I think we should have an all Donkey Kong Country crew.

Me, Puffster, Ultimodragon and Ultimascout. That would be **** lol.

Talwind

Smash Cadet
Vex, I heard you and .com might go to an arcade during sat. Me and aztec are planning on hittin up university pinball on sat. Is that the same one u plan on going too? We can go together.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
CoT4 was teh smex can't wait for your next tourney (I for one enjoyed it XD)
lolZ from wat i here, it was the best tourney i ever attended.

on a lighter note, i read GOTMs other post i would like to punch a bunch of other ppl in the face as well (but then they might want to be the "bigger" men and call the police LOLZZZZZZZZZZZ:chuckle::dizzy::lick::psycho::laugh:;))

EDIT: i gotta new name for the next tourney "we" host, ToS Presents: Lets not f**k this up again.

Talwind

Smash Cadet
I just read some of the stuff that happened after we left. F*******************K, if I didnt have school the next day I would stayed and helped muscled away some off the a-holes. I dont even know the brawl community but I already F****** hate Dmbrandon. Im not the violent type but id **** that kid just for u Mr. Classic.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
I just read some of the stuff that happened after we left. F*******************K, if I didnt have school the next day I would stayed and helped muscled away some off the a-holes. I dont even know the brawl community but I already F****** hate Dmbrandon. Im not the violent type but id **** that kid just for u Mr. Classic.
dont because he might have called the police on u, even though ur not a minor. lolZ

on a serious note, i dont no y ppl are sayin they rioted because of the security guard, if ppl started to leave when they were suppose to, then they wouldnt of had to start pullin the plug on matches. talwind is too funny, hes pretty much callin DM an enemy of the republic.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
lolZ from wat i here, it was the best tourney i ever attended.

on a lighter note, i read GOTMs other post i would like to punch a bunch of other ppl in the face as well (but then they might want to be the "bigger" men and call the police LOLZZZZZZZZZZZ:chuckle::dizzy::lick::psycho::laugh:;))

EDIT: i gotta new name for the next tourney "we" host, ToS Presents: Lets not f**k this up again.
Yeah it was so much lulz if i didn't have school and was older (Age johns!) i would have helped and i would have asked chibo if i could try to join ToS if he wasn't so buzy :dizzy:

Yeah alot of people were utter idiots like i really just wanted to slap them for being done if i was there this has happened before (Pound 3 anyone) i bet Chibo i was doing his best to handle the situation as he could and i think he and Panda handled it well. Great jobs guys :D

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Okay, I think TOS did Great at COT4.

Xzax, Vex, Chibo, and Rouge Pit, AndyG, and myself (sorry for forgetting anyone else) all made it out of pools.

On top of that I beat Atomsk and got 17th and Vex beat Azen and got 9th.

Good **** TOS!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Okay, I think TOS did Great at COT4.

Xzax, Vex, Chibo, and Rouge Pit, AndyG, and myself (sorry for forgetting anyone else) all made it out of pools.

On top of that I beat Atomsk and got 17th and Vex beat Azen and got 9th.

Good **** TOS!
ultimodragon made it out of pools

i got tied for last in bracket. i won my first match, but then lost right away in losers. that evidentally is the same rank place for people who lost first match, getting a bye, then loosing... i scrubbd it up in brackets, but did awesome in pools.

vex is amazing. AZEN!?

andyg would have done amazing but got bracket gayed since spammer, who got 3rd, got sent to losers so early right where andyg was after loosing to ally, who got 2nd.

dapuff continues to reign supreme over NJ

rogue pit beat freicken holynightmare, blackwaltz, and sethlon. ZOMG

All of Saturday went by and we didn't play one game of rat screw.
ratscrew at my apartment when i get better. i promise. maybe some melee on the side

Talwind

Smash Cadet
Team Mitri Bear represented! Pure 0-2s in all our pool matches.

Oh god thats terrible.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I didn't make it out of pools, I fail at life D:
but on the other hand I think I could be an awesome T.O. in the future,
and i'm working on somethingnew. Best ? in the E.C. soon (no i don't mean random)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im going to be redesigning the first post very soon. im gonna start designing it now, and probably work a little bit on it later today.

when i make the change, i will update things such as moving steel to a member, and other changes. if anyone wants to change their info, plz post it now. il change things i already know. what char does vex main now? back to ddd? i dont even know... lol

also while looking over it, since gotm is essentially inactive with only being at a few tos tourneys here and there, i feel its time to elect a new melee heirarchy member. the obvious choice i believe is ultimascout. any objections?

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
Hey so i just realized the Penn's spring break is is from March 6-16th. So i def want to go to tournies on the weekend of the 7th and the weekend of 14th. I think there is a tourney is Scranton on the 7th which I WILL be able to drive too. So if anyone ToS people want to come in my car call dibs now. lol

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
you should let me carpool with you guys. srsly like, i'm the only ToE member from philly >_>
and rush, me and you go back son! double Diddy team matches at CoT4? too good!
j/k really but i wanna go and don't have a ride >_>

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
Truth i would def drive you but i don't know if i have enough room in my car. If Ultimascout drives ToS members as well i could give u a ride under one condition. That we do doubles toghether and enter under the name "Diddy Kong Country" lol.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Truth i would def drive you but i don't know if i have enough room in my car. If Ultimascout drives ToS members as well i could give u a ride under one condition. That we do doubles toghether and enter under the name "Diddy Kong Country" lol.
For my Melee characters, replace Falco with Marth. I didn't use Falco in tournament at SPOC and I don't know when I would use him. Plus my Falco is rustier than normal now :(.

The team name of "Diddy Kong Country" is so overplayed now. When Bum and NinjaLink entered as "Donkey Kong Country" at one of Inui's events I thought it was funny. Now I'm seeing "Diddy Kong Country" pop up everywhere. I had to face double Diddy in my pool. How many double Diddy teams were at CoT4? :dizzy:

Maybe it's because Double Diddy is annoying to fight. Or I'm jealous that I can't go double Ice Climbers in teams :ohwell:.

In all seriousness, I have spring break during that time too. But I don't want to go home. If I end up going home, I'll most likely be at Viridian City. If I can get housed by someone for the week, I want to go to the Scranton tourney. I have a teammate in mind for it and I've never been up there. The Viridian City tournaments I should be able to make during the summer.

So can you guys reserve a spot for me unless stated otherwise?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
o true, i forgot about viridian city. im not gonna lie, that will prob be a better tourney than scranton. we miss out on crew battling ToE, and scar wont wanna go so if USA drives then that opens up another spot. hmmm... decisions....

lol there was a double diddy team signing up at cot4 as Diddy Kong Country, but when we looked through the team list, there was already a team named that haha. So they went with the sequel, Diddy Kong Country 2.

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
wtf I invented the team Diddy Kong Country lol. Also when is viridian city? Cuz if thats on the same weekend i'll be done to go to that instead if its gonna be a better tourney.

Top Bottom