• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Yes...Shakugan......PEAC H HIPPIE...*wpah were'd that come from' *Thorws a waddle-do at Shakugan*

So...we have any sig makers here i need a sig

GOTM

Smash Champion
So...we have any sig makers here i need a sig
ChiboSempai is a sig maker, and there are also plenty of free sig shops in the Artwork Emporium threads as well.

Me and Yayo got ours from SugarPoultry, ChiboSempai made Mexi's and his own.

Beat

Smash Ace
I remember when I was the only one who actually signed his posts around this neck of the woods...

<3Boco, Maybe I'm a Chocobo

Scar

#HarveyDent
No, Alexander Triad has signed basically every one of his posts ever since I've seen him post, so that's debatably for years. No credit for you.

Beat

Smash Ace
No, Alexander Triad has signed basically every one of his posts ever since I've seen him post, so that's debatably for years. No credit for you.
Preachy Pete strikes again. Remember when you had a soul? Good times.

<3BOCO

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
**** Scott and his stupid fox, I have nightmares of the drill shine grab up throw combo all day. No matter how much I DI it hits every time. DAMMMMN!!!!

I'll find a way around it, or maybe Tec0 has and he'll tell me at the next tourney :)

**********************also***********************************************

What's going on, on the 19th now. I hear the tournament is a wrap and Scott told me that he's prob going to Chudat's house for amazing smashing. Since there is no more room in the car to go to that i wanted to know if there is anything else going down that day/weekend. Remember to keep each other updated people. If an event is going down I wanna know, Smashfest, Tournaments, Gatherings. THANKS!

GOTM

Smash Champion
Well, technically nothing is confirmed for the 19th, or the week after yet. The tournament is not necessarily a wrap for that day, pushing it back is just a possibility right now.

Also, I'm not sure how much room/if Scar was even serious about driving me down there, so you could ask him so see if he has more room, and this is only happening if our tournament does get pushed back.

Note: If the drill shine hits, you're going to get grabbed every time :laugh:.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea lets not talk about the tourney too much right now, as theres not enough information to know everything yet. dont worry yayo, we dont kno anything either and when we do we'l tell you. dont worry everyone, CoT2 is happening, its just that the exact details are a little in the grey area.

just everyone be at smashpocalypse on saturday. tourney starts at 11, so be there by 10 30 at the latest. the tourney ends early at 6pm, so were all heading to my place for a rankings tourney, and if we have time, who knows, maybe we'l head to scars after that.

for whoevers interested i know scar is having some ppl smashing at his place friday night including toushi and what not, but i would ask him for details and if theres more space for you to go before you just show up. im not going cause im extremely tired from about 5.5 hours of sleep on average throughout this entire week thanks to work, and if i dont get decent sleep on friday, il be done for the tourney, especially if i wanna get there that early, and i kno if i go to scars i either wont go to sleep or wont get to until early hours in the morn.

also, im updating the first post now so look out for it in 10 or less minutes from me writing this reply. im adding some more clarification on rules, a section for stuff thats going on, and exact details on the 3rd rankings tourney.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
what part were u not being serious about? seemed like a reasonable post. u talked being scared of gotms drill shines and how we need to let ppl know of stuff. i was planning that update b4, i just never got around to it

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
the only part i took seriously is about my drillshines :laugh:

those things are SERIOUS for realz
those arent serious for anyoneZ. the only thing serious is that imma spank everyone wit doc. mario on saturday. actually not really but imma try to make him better on saturday cuz i need him to get stronger and he can only do that by facing everyone else at their best.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Imma have to do nothin cause im not ganna comez :p, but yeah it confirmed i can come to CoT2 :) i just need to know the time and im bringing 2 friendfs that my want to join the crew two maybe i know 1 does for sure the other iffe.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yo wind, r u in philly now cause of college or something? will u be able to get to smashpocalypse by 10 45? cause if so, im lookin for a teams partner. mexi and aztec are coming but they said they arent entering any tournaments and they may not even be there when doubles starts. so if u can get there early enough, lets show up them what team.......

i dont even....
finish my sentances

(and i cant think of a team name lol)

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
i hate sheik though i can use her
who cant use sheik. i use to main her but she was too boring. my c.falc was weak back then but once i came back to him he was better then ever.

p.s. u gotta teach me the moonwalk. i can only get the gay version of it. if only my hands are as fast as shakugans.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
who cant use sheik. i use to main her but she was too boring. my c.falc was weak back then but once i came back to him he was better then ever.

p.s. u gotta teach me the moonwalk. i can only get the gay version of it. if only my hands are as fast as shakugans.
dashdance into it. i find it easier that way

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey guys, Your tournament is nearly a week away so I was wonder how is this gonna go. How many people will fight on each side and what are the rules?

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
i try to but i guess my fingers arent fast enough.
maybe your control stick isnt broken in enough. the more you moonwalk the more it shaves the inside ridges on your control stick the easier it is. youll get it

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
the matchup is in no way even. fox has the upper hand without a doubt.

people just thinks its way to unfair, when its more even than people think :ohwell:
I think you would be singing a different song if you mained falcon Mr.Gotm

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
u should just play link...moonwalking with him is way cooler imo lol

and fox has shdl's...nuff said lol

P.S. cactus/m2k's moonwalks are rediculous
saw cactus moonwalk with marth yesterday and almost cried...not really but it was beautiful

Toushi

Smash Apprentice

saw cactus moonwalk with marth yesterday and almost cried...not really but it was beautiful
LMAO!!!!!!

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice

well ur opinion doesnt matter tbqh. lolZ j/k but not really. falcons moonwalk is the coolest hands down.

the matchup is in no way even. fox has the upper hand without a doubt.

people just thinks its way to unfair, when its more even than people think :ohwell:
fox prioritizes almost all of falcons good moves and it pisses me off. fox for low tier.

p.s. moonwalking is too hard for me to do. i like practiced for like two hours and still nuttin. maybe i should practice better l-cancelling then move up to more advanced thingys

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Tomorrow we need to record me moonwalking the whole stage of final D with captain falcon,mewtwo, and link

Top Bottom