• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
apparently tensai said that he was sandbagging against me when we played, well i could say the same for him. i played soft when i went against him cuz i didnt want to go all out on someone i deemed unworthy. tensai, toushi, and shakugan im sorry to say this but u guys r alittle too cocky in ur abilities. u guys lose to me when i play smash once or twice a week if that. tensai, if u THINK, key word think, that u can beat me then u should have atleast tried cuz if u were playin at any time ur best during the rankings then u cant beat me. when i tried i four stocked toushis c.falc, after that i toned it down cuz i didnt want to hurt his feelings cuz he thinks his falcon is alot better then it is.

im sorry about this chibo, this isnt exactly good ettiqutte for our crew but im tired of the new crew members THINKING they r better than us.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
apparently tensai said that he was sandbagging against me when we played, well i could say the same for him. i played soft when i went against him cuz i didnt want to go all out on someone i deemed unworthy. tensai, toushi, and shakugan im sorry to say this but u guys r alittle too cocky in ur abilities. u guys lose to me when i play smash once or twice a week if that. tensai, if u THINK, key word think, that u can beat me then u should have atleast tried cuz if u were playin at any time ur best during the rankings then u cant beat me. when i tried i four stocked toushis c.falc, after that i toned it down cuz i didnt want to hurt his feelings cuz he thinks his falcon is alot better then it is.

im sorry about this chibo, this isnt exactly good ettiqutte for our crew but im tired of the new crew members THINKING they r better than us.

I never said i was better then anyone. Yeah you 4 stocked a 2 week sandbagging falcon. congratulations. sandbagging doesn't mean i think im better then you it just means i dont care about the match enough to try. I dont care whos better then me or who im better then. when i turn off my gamecube i tend to not think about the game much or let it bother me for that matter lol.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
I never said i was better then anyone. Yeah you 4 stocked a 2 week sandbagging falcon. congratulations. sandbagging doesn't mean i think im better then you it just means i dont care about the match enough to try. I dont care whos better then me or who im better then. when i turn off my gamecube i tend to not think about the game much.
u challenged me cuz U wanted to play my c.falc u dont think about the game alot after uturn it off, sure but u sure do practice alot. nobody learns how to do those advanced techniques u do by watchin vids or reading advice. for someone who doesnt really care about the game u surely do play alot. and stop using sandbagging as an excuse its getting kinda played out.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
u challenged me cuz U wanted to play my c.falc u dont think about the game alot after uturn it off, sure but u sure do practice alot. nobody learns how to do those advanced techniques u do by watchin vids or reading advice. for someone who doesnt really care about the game u surely do play alot. and stop using sandbagging as an excuse its getting kinda played out.
LOL i only play when i go to tensai's house or at a tourniment. i dont go to tourniments often and i go to tensai's house like once every 2 weeks. haha maybe you should have full knowledge before you post. i learned all the advanced things in 2 days almost a year ago it isnt hard.

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
LOL i only play when i go to tensai's house or at a tourniment. i dont go to tourniments often and i go to tensai's house like once every 2 weeks. haha maybe you should have full knowledge before you post. i learned all the advanced things in 2 days almost a year ago it isnt hard.
****...well that makes me look bad...

spend 2 days on roy dittos plz lol...haha, just messin

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
****...well that makes me look bad...

spend 2 days on roy dittos plz lol...haha, just messin
i only used roy one time ever before our roy dittos. lol i was just making **** up. i love roykid though hes the best thing since air guitar

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman

this is crazy why are we fighting when we are in the same crew. if u couldnt tell i was also playing soft vs u as well cuz i could not find my flow. this is so dumb y must we fight one another . i am being very clam about this so everyone needs to get off there high horse and come back to earth.
Shakugan, man ppl just dont like toushi tensai and shakugan lol

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
this is crazy why are we fighting when we are in the same crew. if u couldnt tell i was also playing soft vs u as well cuz i could not find my flow. this is so dumb y must we fight one another . i am being very clam about this so everyone needs to get off there high horse and come back to earth.
Shakugan, man ppl just dont like toushi tensai and shakugan lol
true. lol who cares just play and have fun. these rankings dont mean a thing but to see who crew battles. i sandbag all the time i dont care who wins or loses i just want to be entertained. or see something cool happen in the match lol

TenNoTensai

Smash Rookie

I guess I should just pick out the things that are wrong with your statements in an organized manner somewhat....
hmm....

1. Sandbagging=intentionally not doing your best in a match.
2. Just because I was sandbagging doesn't mean I think I'm better than you.
3. I was sandbagging because I was just there to play with crew members, NOT to play competitively. I just played for fun. It IS a game.
4. Don't be so arrogant. You have no idea what my skill level is and it is rude to assume someone is "unworthy" when you have never played them before.
5. By deeming someone unworthy when you have never played them just shows that you are too cocky in your abilities.
6. I really have no idea if I can beat you and even if I thought that I could, that puts me under no obligation to have at least tried to. If you don't understand that then reread number 3 until you do.
7. Toushi does not sandbag because he thinks he's better then he actually is. It's because he honestly does not care about the crew's rankings and just wants to chill.
8. If you did not think this would be good etiquette for our crew then you should have contacted me personally.
9. There is NO difference between new crew members and old ones. Old crew members have no more respect then the newer ones. Last time i checked this crew had no leaders and all crew members had equal say. We should also have all equal respect for each other as players of the same crew, and to separate players as "Old" and "new" is rude and ignorant.
10. If anyone wants to contact and talk to me about anything my AIM is: TenNoTensai
I will not give out my number just because my cell is always off so it would be of no use.

I am sorry if this offends anyone but i thought that all problems in the crew should be talked out honestly and sincerely. So this is what I have done. I have no problem with talking out things on the boards, but if you personally think that it should be said personally as to not drag down the crew's image then do so.

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
Are you guyz recutin cause i'd love to join. I'll give mroe info if you are.
whether or not this is sarcasm it doesnt matter :laugh:...its made of PURE AWESOME

the sad part is that i think it could be sarcastic in the first place...:ohwell:

anyways not to be rude to u guys...sandbagging is a stupid thing to be fighting against...

and personally i think theres a difference between intentionally sandbagging (either cuz u think ur better than someone or just cuz u want an excuse afterwards if u lose) and just playing for the hell of it with ur friends

tl;dr? = 2 kinds of sandbagging...
1. bad kind/excuses
2. ok kind/having fun

I think theres just a mix up here

take it as u want it but i just felt like adding my 2cents

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
First off, incase someone seems to slip in after this post, I am going to do a double posts. There is two big topics of discussion I have not commented on yet, and each one is going have a huge response, and putting both replies in one post is a little too much.

No ToS members better pull a tl;dr on my posts! They're important!

Regarding Yayo's post: here

1. Sharing phone numbers is a great idea, and it helps keep us all together. even if it's something as simple as texting, its always a good idea. I know some of you have my number, but for the rest its 609-226-2287

2. I would love to have a regular schedule of meetings, but theres no way it can happen. This is why we do various gatherings or things like the rankings to make up for that, which are planned on a meet by meet basis. GOTM, Yayo, Wind, and I live in Philly while the rest are in South Jersey. On top of that, GOTM and I go home on some weekends, but unlike we had last year at college, we have no clear schedule of when we go home. Sometimes were at college for a month, sometimes we go home two weekends in a row. Then we have the matter that not all of us have cars, or the money to spend on public transportation all the time. Somewhere down the line we may be able to find some sort of solution, but for now we will have to do what we can.

3. True that. In all reality there hasn't been that much but I'll make sure to keep everyone in the loop as much as I can. As for now, we have Smashpocalypse III coming up next Saturday which I'm pressuring all members of ToS to attend lol, especially since we're going to gather as a group afterwards and do a rankings while were all together. The week after that is CoTII, and the week after that we have no idea what we're doing. We're trying to find something. We may do a crew gathering. Week after that is Pound 3, and then Brawl starts.

4. I'm all for everyone having equal power, but it's clear some people do more than others which is why I came up with the Admin tags for certain people. I can see how a leader would make sense, as just about every crew has one. If we were to have one though, we should decide on the topic as a group to see if its worth it and how we can benefit from having one. I definitely see the benefits but the faults of it as well. I wouldn't mind stepping up to being a main candidate for the leader as I clearly do more the most of the work in the crew. I take it upon myself most of the time, so maybe I should loosen up and get some help here at there lol. If we decide to have a leader though, we also need to decide as a group who that leader should be.

5. True that, I'm tired of the arguing but it almost seems as if there's no way to avoid it. There's a lot more about this coming in my next post, but it's almost as if the crew has conflicting ideas, unfortunately with the majority of the fighting between our classic members and our new members. However it's not exact as someone like Yayo is technically a new member, yet I consider him more classic as we've known him for quite a while. Meh I don't feel like talking about it too much in this post, so just read my next post.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok, this post is in response to the recent argument started on the boards by Mexi in reference to things such as sandbagging and classic members vs new members.

Anyway.... UHG!!!!

There's always so much arguing I hate it and it's going to end up deterring new members. While I appreciate Mexi saying sorry for not keeping with forum etiquette (lol), something of that caliber should not be taken to the boards. I wouldn't even like this post to be public the way it is, but I have no choice as the issue has already been brought public.

However, as much as Mexi shouldn't have posted that, I can't help but agree with some of what he has to say. I don't want this crew to be segregated between the two groups, but that is whats happening. The topics of argue have been stupid, such as sandbagging and so on.

While everyone does have a say to what happens in a crew, there are understood rules to that such as past members have sort of a priority. Say our crew started with 5 people and we recruited 6 more ppl. The 6 new ppl want to change the rules so they vote in majority to change it. All of a sudden the original crew that the 5 people built is gone, and is completely unfair. The original people started this crew with certain rules in mind and we don't want to change it in the future. However this is why I made the admin system, giving members who have proven themselves a chance to have a say in the changing of rules. We're all about new members, but we cant have new members trying to change things that have been going on.

One of the biggest topics have been the crew rankings. This is something we have done since the beginning of the crew and its a solid part. The main purpose however is to know who crew battles, as we don't want everyone's personal opinion coming into play which makes it unfair for some. This way we can just take our top 5 and throw them into a crew battle without trying to think of who to send. We go beyond the top 5 for a couple other reasons. 1. if someone from the top 5 is absent, then we go onto #6 and so on. 2. It's to give credit for those who have put extra effort into the game to get better. Say we don't rank 6 and on... This would make it seem that two people such as AztecKing and WingZero are on the same level (I'm not trying to single out people, it's just an example). AztecKing is clearly better (sry wingzero lol) and he deserves credit for the work and effort he has put into the game to achieve such skill.

Recently Toushi and Tensai have both suggested we change the system, and I can't help but think it has something to do with Toushi dropping out of the rankings tourney, resulting in him getting 10th place, invalidating him for crew battles. We had a big argument about this before hand and we had made up since then. Bottom line is, crew rankings are to be taken seriously. If you will not take them as seriously as possible, then don't enter in them. You are allowed to be in the crew and not participate in these crew rankings, but that invalidates you for being considered for crew battles and other things such as crew videos and a special profile area next to your name on the front page. We try to plan the crew rankings as good as possible so as many ppl as possible are able to attend.

This is an example of what I was talking about earlier, we can't just have new people coming in to change the rules. If this discussion wasn't because of Toushi's #10 rank, then I'm sorry but it's the impression I got.

Next up is the topic of whos better than who or what not, which is why we can't rely on everyone's opinion for who would be the best to crew battle. Mexi says that Aztec and Wind are better than I am, even though I consistently beat them and ranked higher than them in both crew rankings. Shakugan thinks he's better than Wind and Aztec, on my skill, and close to Mexi, but the rankings show differently. I also understand some people may have off days, which is why we try to have rankings frequently, but it's also used as an excuse way too often. Shakugan said this but after playing me it's easy to see he was playing quite well, as he even said himself after that match. Shakugan also happened to beat Aztec in the tourney, and kudos to him, Aztec is an awesome player. However, no one should be angry to loose to certain people. Afterall, I lost 0-2 against WingZero. What!? I was confused at first, but he surprised me, and he played well. I'm not angry about it at all. If anything, I'm glad he beat me, because it shows me that fellow crew members are getting better and improving, and im glad to see any improvement in our crew. You shouldn't be angry when someone in your own crew beats you. Afterall, we're all a crew, and we work towards the same goal. (ouch that paragraph was long lol)

Everything should end now. All the arguing, all the "what are you talking about this person is way better then this person!" and so on. People are entitled to their own opinions, but theres no need to bring such discussion online here, ESPECIALLY if you have no proof against it, and even further, when there's evidence against you. I don't want to hear the excuse "it's just a game" anymore. This can be used for people who get overly upset at a certain time, but it's time to admit that smash is clearly more than a game. Call me somewhat addicted, but look at yourself. we all spend tons of hours playing this game, we all come together in groups (crews) to further ourselves in the game, we area all on smashboards - an online smash community, and we all travel to various tournaments and events all for this one game. its ridiculous when you think about it. imagine the classic college jock whos engrossed in football. he plays it, he watches it, he might go as far to do fantasy football, and so on, and were all like this, just with smash.

I've talked over all the topics of just about everything with just about everyone and am going to revise some new crew rules which you will find on the front page later tonight. bottom line is, you are only allowed in crew rankings tournaments if you plan on taking it seriously. the incentive to participate in crew rankings is to be elligible for crew battles, special profiles on this smashboards thread, and to be featured in crew videos. it is not required to participate in crew rankings though to be in the crew. second of all, an issue that i have more thought of on my own is that everyone in the crew should be have a certain level of activity in smash to be part of the crew. i dont want to single anyone out, and i could be completely wrong, but the members that worry me at this point are kyuu and gomen-ne. I've met both on these people only once. I've never heard of kyuu ever going to any tournaments, and doing anything besides play mexi and his little section on a rare occasion. i could be wrong though. he happened to be there the day of the first rankings tourney, so we let him in. toushi had come to me and told me to put gomen-ne in the crew and i did. i know he was around the night before and the day of for smashpocalypse 2, but has he been around at all besides that? i know hes around toushi or tensai's area, so i just want to make sure that hes still being active. as long as he is, theres no problem. (ouch another long paragraph)

finally, i want to clear up some things. it seems that i've talked quite negatively about the new members of the crew in this post (toushi, tensai, and shaku), but i in no way against them. im more just bringing up the present arguments, and analyzing them so we can find a way to solve them. toushi is awesome, and i extremely appreciate him wanting to start fresh when we showed up for the 2nd rankings tourney. maybe a group hug was a lil much lol, but the thought behind it meant a lot. tensai is quiet and awesome. his personality of just being so chill at events is awesome, although some things have happened lately. im also thrilled to see his involvement in the planning of cot2, which is why i gave him the admin tag. and shakugan, while he may be mistaken of peoples skills at times, and spams on the boards a considerable amount (lol, plz be careful with that), i cant help but appreciate his dedication to the crew. he doesnt want the crew to argue, hes out to help give his word on how inner workings on the crew, help keep people in line, and is not afraid to step up when he feels ppl are being treated wrong or something isnt working right in the crew. he is also one of the most dedicated people i have ever seen with the goal at getting better at this game.

the new members are awesome, but theres no doubt that theres some rough spots now that have unfortunately been brought to the boards. i just hope we can end it, and that people can understand where im coming from with this post.

that was possibly the longest possible post iv ever written on smashboards

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Are you guyz recutin cause i'd love to join. I'll give mroe info if you are.
sorry for the ever so hated triple post lol, but with the amount iv written its deserved.

sorry allin but unfortunately no one knows anything about you haha. one of the main points of our crew is almost that were a group of friends. come meet us at a tournament, and then one of our crew gatherings and as long as no one has a problem with it, wed love to let u in. i just hope u understand that we cant at this very moment, but we arent against the idea. hopefully we can see you at CoT2

haha roykids too awesome, u should join ToS :laugh:

TenNoTensai

Smash Rookie
whether or not this is sarcasm it doesnt matter :laugh:...its made of PURE AWESOME

the sad part is that i think it could be sarcastic in the first place...:ohwell:

anyways not to be rude to u guys...sandbagging is a stupid thing to be fighting against...

and personally i think theres a difference between intentionally sandbagging (either cuz u think ur better than someone or just cuz u want an excuse afterwards if u lose) and just playing for the hell of it with ur friends

tl;dr? = 2 kinds of sandbagging...
1. bad kind/excuses
2. ok kind/having fun

I think theres just a mix up here

take it as u want it but i just felt like adding my 2cents
your opinion is greatly appreciated and i agree, but i feel things need to be put out in the open now. and by intentionally sandbagging i did mean your #2.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Ok, this post is in response to the recent argument started on the boards by Mexi in reference to things such as sandbagging and classic members vs new members.

Anyway.... UHG!!!!

There's always so much arguing I hate it and it's going to end up deterring new members. While I appreciate Mexi saying sorry for not keeping with forum etiquette (lol), something of that caliber should not be taken to the boards. I wouldn't even like this post to be public the way it is, but I have no choice as the issue has already been brought public.

However, as much as Mexi shouldn't have posted that, I can't help but agree with some of what he has to say. I don't want this crew to be segregated between the two groups, but that is whats happening. The topics of argue have been stupid, such as sandbagging and so on.

While everyone does have a say to what happens in a crew, there are understood rules to that such as past members have sort of a priority. Say our crew started with 5 people and we recruited 6 more ppl. The 6 new ppl want to change the rules so they vote in majority to change it. All of a sudden the original crew that the 5 people built is gone, and is completely unfair. The original people started this crew with certain rules in mind and we don't want to change it in the future. However this is why I made the admin system, giving members who have proven themselves a chance to have a say in the changing of rules. We're all about new members, but we cant have new members trying to change things that have been going on.

One of the biggest topics have been the crew rankings. This is something we have done since the beginning of the crew and its a solid part. The main purpose however is to know who crew battles, as we don't want everyone's personal opinion coming into play which makes it unfair for some. This way we can just take our top 5 and throw them into a crew battle without trying to think of who to send. We go beyond the top 5 for a couple other reasons. 1. if someone from the top 5 is absent, then we go onto #6 and so on. 2. It's to give credit for those who have put extra effort into the game to get better. Say we don't rank 6 and on... This would make it seem that two people such as AztecKing and WingZero are on the same level (I'm not trying to single out people, it's just an example). AztecKing is clearly better (sry wingzero lol) and he deserves credit for the work and effort he has put into the game to achieve such skill.

Recently Toushi and Tensai have both suggested we change the system, and I can't help but think it has something to do with Toushi dropping out of the rankings tourney, resulting in him getting 10th place, invalidating him for crew battles. We had a big argument about this before hand and we had made up since then. Bottom line is, crew rankings are to be taken seriously. If you will not take them as seriously as possible, then don't enter in them. You are allowed to be in the crew and not participate in these crew rankings, but that invalidates you for being considered for crew battles and other things such as crew videos and a special profile area next to your name on the front page. We try to plan the crew rankings as good as possible so as many ppl as possible are able to attend.

This is an example of what I was talking about earlier, we can't just have new people coming in to change the rules. If this discussion wasn't because of Toushi's #10 rank, then I'm sorry but it's the impression I got.

Next up is the topic of whos better than who or what not, which is why we can't rely on everyone's opinion for who would be the best to crew battle. Mexi says that Aztec and Wind are better than I am, even though I consistently beat them and ranked higher than them in both crew rankings. Shakugan thinks he's better than Wind and Aztec, on my skill, and close to Mexi, but the rankings show differently. I also understand some people may have off days, which is why we try to have rankings frequently, but it's also used as an excuse way too often. Shakugan said this but after playing me it's easy to see he was playing quite well, as he even said himself after that match. Shakugan also happened to beat Aztec in the tourney, and kudos to him, Aztec is an awesome player. However, no one should be angry to loose to certain people. Afterall, I lost 0-2 against WingZero. What!? I was confused at first, but he surprised me, and he played well. I'm not angry about it at all. If anything, I'm glad he beat me, because it shows me that fellow crew members are getting better and improving, and im glad to see any improvement in our crew. You shouldn't be angry when someone in your own crew beats you. Afterall, we're all a crew, and we work towards the same goal. (ouch that paragraph was long lol)

Everything should end now. All the arguing, all the "what are you talking about this person is way better then this person!" and so on. People are entitled to their own opinions, but theres no need to bring such discussion online here, ESPECIALLY if you have no proof against it, and even further, when there's evidence against you. I don't want to hear the excuse "it's just a game" anymore. This can be used for people who get overly upset at a certain time, but it's time to admit that smash is clearly more than a game. Call me somewhat addicted, but look at yourself. we all spend tons of hours playing this game, we all come together in groups (crews) to further ourselves in the game, we area all on smashboards - an online smash community, and we all travel to various tournaments and events all for this one game. its ridiculous when you think about it. imagine the classic college jock whos engrossed in football. he plays it, he watches it, he might go as far to do fantasy football, and so on, and were all like this, just with smash.

I've talked over all the topics of just about everything with just about everyone and am going to revise some new crew rules which you will find on the front page later tonight. bottom line is, you are only allowed in crew rankings tournaments if you plan on taking it seriously. the incentive to participate in crew rankings is to be elligible for crew battles, special profiles on this smashboards thread, and to be featured in crew videos. it is not required to participate in crew rankings though to be in the crew. second of all, an issue that i have more thought of on my own is that everyone in the crew should be have a certain level of activity in smash to be part of the crew. i dont want to single anyone out, and i could be completely wrong, but the members that worry me at this point are kyuu and gomen-ne. I've met both on these people only once. I've never heard of kyuu ever going to any tournaments, and doing anything besides play mexi and his little section on a rare occasion. i could be wrong though. he happened to be there the day of the first rankings tourney, so we let him in. toushi had come to me and told me to put gomen-ne in the crew and i did. i know he was around the night before and the day of for smashpocalypse 2, but has he been around at all besides that? i know hes around toushi or tensai's area, so i just want to make sure that hes still being active. as long as he is, theres no problem. (ouch another long paragraph)

finally, i want to clear up some things. it seems that i've talked quite negatively about the new members of the crew in this post (toushi, tensai, and shaku), but i in no way against them. im more just bringing up the present arguments, and analyzing them so we can find a way to solve them. toushi is awesome, and i extremely appreciate him wanting to start fresh when we showed up for the 2nd rankings tourney. maybe a group hug was a lil much lol, but the thought behind it meant a lot. tensai is quiet and awesome. his personality of just being so chill at events is awesome, although some things have happened lately. im also thrilled to see his involvement in the planning of cot2, which is why i gave him the admin tag. and shakugan, while he may be mistaken of peoples skills at times, and spams on the boards a considerable amount (lol, plz be careful with that), i cant help but appreciate his dedication to the crew. he doesnt want the crew to argue, hes out to help give his word on how inner workings on the crew, help keep people in line, and is not afraid to step up when he feels ppl are being treated wrong or something isnt working right in the crew. he is also one of the most dedicated people i have ever seen with the goal at getting better at this game.

the new members are awesome, but theres no doubt that theres some rough spots now that have unfortunately been brought to the boards. i just hope we can end it, and that people can understand where im coming from with this post.

that was possibly the longest possible post iv ever written on smashboards

wow thats the longest post ever. i know how to run i clan ive been running my doa clan 4 2 years till i quit. we all have love for ToS but its things like this that make ppl want to quit. I shakugan is one of the cockyest ppl u will ever meet. when we first started the rankings thing i was very much so off my game i clammed down n found my flow thats why i beat aztec. i told u this many a time i think im better than a lot of ppl i love to toot my own horn. it hurts to have my pal chibo attack me like that. Shakugan thinks hes better than wind and Aztec. ouch bro. look we need to stop all this gay fighting i know how to fix problems thats what i do best. i hate all this im better than u. u i hate chibos long azz post this shiz has got to stop now we must band together n become friends. remember our crew vid remember the titans they hated each other but became friends n were an unstopable force

Now is time to but our differences aside n play the game

Shakugan, im so mad this is dumb we need to grow up.
ps Aztec u are a great player n im happy to call u my friend n rival

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow thats the longest post ever. i know how to run i clan ive been running my doa clan 4 2 years till i quit. we all have love for ToS but its things like this that make ppl want to quit. I shakugan is one of the cockyest ppl u will ever meet. when we first started the rankings thing i was very much so off my game i clammed down n found my flow thats why i beat aztec. i told u this many a time i think im better than a lot of ppl i love to toot my own horn. it hurts to have my pal chibo attack me like that. Shakugan thinks hes better than wind and Aztec. ouch bro. look we need to stop all this gay fighting i know how to fix problems thats what i do best. i hate all this im better than u. u i hate chibos long azz post this shiz has got to stop now we must band together n become friends. remember our crew vid remember the titans they hated each other but became friends n were an unstopable force

did u read my whole post? u act like i did nothing but attack you the whole time, and you werent the only person i mentioned in the example of ppl claiming that some ppl are better than others. did u read where i talked highly of u later on? and how can u hate my long post and say this has got to stop? my long post was trying to stop all this. if you cant appreciate me opening everything that has been going on (we shouldnt be keeping secrets in this crew) and trying to find a solution for it, then i dont know what to say. you want this to stop and dont like my post, yet all im trying to do is stop this.

sry 4 the double post but i dont spam that much most of my post are in the peach thread n the crew thread.
Shakugan
stop double posting. use the edit button. thats how im responding to this instead of posting again. especially when all you have to add is a single line. it doesnt matter where you post, its what you post. spam has nothing to do with where you post. i could post in every single topic area on this forum and its not spam as long as what you are posting actually contributes to the conversation.

TenNoTensai

Smash Rookie
@Chibo

We did not have an argument about the rankings system. me and Toushi just simply suggested a new idea. In all respect me and Toushi do honestly play this game for fun and neither of us care about what place we are in the rankings. Toushi does not care about crew battles at all and in all honesty I'm laid back about smash in general so they're not a big deal for me either. But if i am in a crew battle rest assured i will not sandbag.

And i do believe that if we do not have any leaders in this crew than the majority should have all the right to change the rules. If the majority thinks that an idea is a good one, than by my logic the idea is. it's the same with society and morality. whatever the majority of society thinks is right is right, there is never a true right or wrong. you have to just hope that the majorities opinion is logical and sane.

in that logic the minority should have all the right to debate and try and change the majorities mind.

There is nothing wrong with having mature debate on this thread. I do think that mexi's post was alright but it should of been handled by him more maturely.

oh and btw gomen-ne couldn't make it to the rankings because he was with his dad all winter break. but rest assured before he joined the crew and was at smashpocolapse he did show up to tournaments regularly with me.

In general i do sandbag, I do just play for fun. I should not have to prove myself and i will not prove myself. if anyone thinks they are better than me then i am fine with that, just do not go off sounding arrogant about it and making a hypocrite of yourself.

No one here should be afraid of stating there opinion or suggesting ideas because the crew might look bad. it is better this way when things are out in the open more problems get solved.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
did u read my whole post? u act like i did nothing but attack you the whole time, and you werent the only person i mentioned in the example of ppl claiming that some ppl are better than others. did u read where i talked highly of u later on? and how can u hate my long post and say this has got to stop? my long post was trying to stop all this. if you cant appreciate me opening everything that has been going on (we shouldnt be keeping secrets in this crew) and trying to find a solution for it, then i dont know what to say. you want this to stop and dont like my post, yet all im trying to do is stop this.

stop double posting. use the edit button. thats how im responding to this instead of posting again. especially when all you have to add is a single line. it doesnt matter where you post, its what you post. spam has nothing to do with where you post. i could post in every single topic area on this forum and its not spam as long as what you are posting actually contributes to the conversation.

i understand but i hate to read. but ur post helped. i need to think more when i post sry about that chibo. i did read the whole thing and im sry i should have put that in there
Shakugan,

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
i see how its good for crew battle purposes but i feel you guys read into it too deeply and play with your pride on the line instead of taking it as what it is. which is to simply soo whos going to crew battle. the whos better then who in the crew is stupid, childish and just creates problems. yeah it was a mistake for me to enter because i already had plained to let everyone beat me just to drop to ten since chibo told me before hand i couldnt drop out but once he let me i did. i wont perticipate in such inner crew competitivness even if it means i cant crew battle. i value my personal believes more then anyones pride or number they get and i can really careless who likes me or who doesnt like me in the crew. if anyone has a problem with me man then *** up and address me about it head on. not in some subliminal way or indirectly through the boards or someone else. *Now for an exciting and factual history lession. chibo for you to talk negitive about me tensai or shakugan is jus funny seeing how its you and gotm who seeked us out. none of us thought about looking for "the great tos crew" because we didnt even know you existed being that this crew wasnt on the crew finder or talked about much on the boards.* Now heres a tip and hint for everyone I SANDBAG GET OFF MY DlCK. i play like that no matter if i win or lose. it doesnt mean i hold myself up on a different level nor does it mean i think im better then anyone else it just means 90% of the time i play to have a good time and relax. i get better in my own way. now that i know everyone is so sensitive about this crew ranking shlt i will be there i just wont enter. and i dont mean to disrespect anyone because im a respectful guy. i enjoy being in this crew and i got along with alot of you during the rankings everyone can seem cool but if thats not how you really are dont be fake with me i dont want anyone to pretend to like me because like i said before i dont care who likes me. im in this crew to have fun with some chill people and play some smash. we all have the same goal which is to get better just because not everyone is on the same path to that goal doesnt mean they arnt in the right direction to get there.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Here is what I'll say about the sandbagging thing.

You say you sandbagged (wether telling the truth or lieing to make yourself feel good for loseing) Fact is you still lost and brought it upon yourself. That kinda gives bragging rights. And already know what is to be expected

Also if the person was sandbagging, all they have to do is just play and win, and thats it.

MM's= No excuses what so ever. the wins and loses are final.

Well thats my 2 cents.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice

You say you sandbagged (wether telling the truth or lieing to make yourself feel good for loseing) Fact is you still lost and brought it upon yourself. That kinda gives bragging rights. And already know what is to be expected

Also if the person was sandbagging, all they have to do is just play and win, and thats it.

Well thats my 2 cents.
i play like this all the time and alot of times i do win. its just for people who dont know me like i said i play like that 90% of the time. people dont seem to get i dont care if i win or lose i care if a have fun

TenNoTensai

Smash Rookie

Well thats my 2 cents.
greatly appreciated. Im not making excuses for myself though. as a matter of fact no one even knew i was sandbagging until the topic was brought up and the majority of the matches i said i sandbagged in were wins for me..
What im trying to say is that i have no problem with losing and that i don't try my hardest in any match. and that people shouldn't think that i think that they're better than me just because i do or vice versa. Im just a laid back smasher trying to have some fun.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
greatly appreciated. Im not making excuses for myself though. as a matter of fact no one even knew i was sandbagging until the topic was brought up and the majority of the matches i said i sandbagged in were wins for me..
What im trying to say is that i have no problem with losing and that i don't try my hardest in any match. and that people shouldn't think that i think that they're better than me just because i do or vice versa. Im just a laid back smasher trying to have some fun.
thats what im trying to say if i win then i win if i lose then i lose thats how i always looked at it nothing more nothing less. but you people just dont seem to grasp that

Beat

Smash Ace
My thoughts, as if you wanted to hear them. So you won't stop reading mid-post, I'm using the KISS method of writing.

Sandbagged losses are losses. Chibo beat me at VGxpo even though I felt I could have played better (and... not use Ganon...), but he won and I lost. If you sandbag in a tournament/official set of any kind and lose, be prepared to eat someone's cawk for a while.

Mexi, GOTM and Chibo are the only members of your crew that I really think stand above the rest (I haven't played Tensai, but I think he'd stand out too if I played him). I'm not trying to insult anyone, because I suck. Just work harder.

Stop fighting, I think crew rankings are a terrible idea. You should just want to improve/love/hump eachother forever. That's why The Sex Affiliates are so good.

Later skaters,
Chocobo

TenNoTensai

Smash Rookie
My thoughts, as if you wanted to hear them. So you won't stop reading mid-post, I'm using the KISS method of writing.

Sandbagged losses are losses. Chibo beat me at VGxpo even though I felt I could have played better (and... not use Ganon...), but he won and I lost. If you sandbag in a tournament/official set of any kind and lose, be prepared to eat someone's cawk for a while.

Mexi, GOTM and Chibo are the only members of your crew that I really think stand above the rest (I haven't played Tensai, but I think he'd stand out too if I played him). I'm not trying to insult anyone, because I suck. Just work harder.

Stop fighting, I think crew rankings are a terrible idea. You should just want to improve/love/hump eachother forever. That's why The Sex Affiliates are so good.

Later skaters,
Chocobo

wow. i always enjoy reading your posts.

I am saying that sandbagged losses are still losses. i have no problem with that. im just trying to make that clear. but if someone asks me if i sandbag or if the topic is brought up im not going to hide it cause it seriously doenst matter. this whole topic should have been brought up though. i feel alot of things were cleared up now. and i really appreciate more opinions being thrown into this.

however im tired and im going to sleep. so goodnight everyone.

Beat

Smash Ace
i agree 100%
Just because you agree with me doesn't mean I'm going to make you a hoodie of Bill Gates having rough intercouse with an aligator in a dress while they're both on fire falling from a plane into a butter factory.

TenNoTensai

Smash Rookie
In conclusion( before i go to sleep)

the problem here is the Mexi thought that we thought we are better than him, and then he made a big deal about it on the boards.

I would just like to say again that, i am not better than him and never thought that i was. i accept my losses completely. But i feel no way obligated to play my hardest i just wanna have fun.

Good night

Beat

Smash Ace
In conclusion( before i go to sleep)

the problem here is the Mexi thought that we thought we are better than him, and then he made a big deal about it on the boards.

I would just like to say again that, i am not better than him and never thought that i was. i accept my losses completely. But i feel no way obligated to play my hardest i just wanna have fun.

Good night
Okay, but if you sandbag and still lose, I'll assume you can't really beat him, and that he's better. Makes sense if you feel about it...

...or maybe I'm supersandbagging Cactuar and am actually the best smasher ever. Lawl.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Just because you agree with me doesn't mean I'm going to make you a hoodie of Bill Gates having rough intercouse with an aligator in a dress while they're both on fire falling from a plane into a butter factory.
you better hot dam it!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea, whjat I posted is how it is around here. So I guess thats how it is.

Also I think people need to keep in mind that People have to give up some matches......in order to learn new things and get better. You trying something new may not work for you.

Like I was trying to do some Dtilt combos and mixed with FC and grabs to my Friends fox. I had a harder time beating him than usual cause I am trying something new. If you always play as how you know you wont learn anything till you try stuff out.

I dont care for giving up a few matches. its not a tournament match or mm match. Just me with my crew playing. I'll go Dark.Pch on someone if Its a new Person or someone out side of my crew wants a challenge or has alot of mouth.

GOTM

Smash Champion
So, I just got back home, and saw all this stuff.

Yeah.

Edit: My only question is, is it possible to get the venue for around 10 hours liked we talked about?
Also, "less than three" TOS :)

Edit 2: Everyone be quiet and play smash brothers. Also, TerrV beat me tonight. I think I was sandbagging??? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
j/k but not really

so, what does Bean think about all this. Bean?

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Well i must say You seem to be Avery awsome group of people ;). But.....well actually there nothing to but lol :p

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
I guess I should just pick out the things that are wrong with your statements in an organized manner somewhat....
hmm....

1. Sandbagging=intentionally not doing your best in a match.
2. Just because I was sandbagging doesn't mean I think I'm better than you.
3. I was sandbagging because I was just there to play with crew members, NOT to play competitively. I just played for fun. It IS a game.
4. Don't be so arrogant. You have no idea what my skill level is and it is rude to assume someone is "unworthy" when you have never played them before.
5. By deeming someone unworthy when you have never played them just shows that you are too cocky in your abilities.
6. I really have no idea if I can beat you and even if I thought that I could, that puts me under no obligation to have at least tried to. If you don't understand that then reread number 3 until you do.
7. Toushi does not sandbag because he thinks he's better then he actually is. It's because he honestly does not care about the crew's rankings and just wants to chill.
8. If you did not think this would be good etiquette for our crew then you should have contacted me personally.
9. There is NO difference between new crew members and old ones. Old crew members have no more respect then the newer ones. Last time i checked this crew had no leaders and all crew members had equal say. We should also have all equal respect for each other as players of the same crew, and to separate players as "Old" and "new" is rude and ignorant.
10. If anyone wants to contact and talk to me about anything my AIM is: TenNoTensai
I will not give out my number just because my cell is always off so it would be of no use.

I am sorry if this offends anyone but i thought that all problems in the crew should be talked out honestly and sincerely. So this is what I have done. I have no problem with talking out things on the boards, but if you personally think that it should be said personally as to not drag down the crew's image then do so.
alright i admit it was rude, but IMO i believe it was more rude of u to talk to chibo behind my back. thats wat high school do, i was man enough to bring up the problem to where u can see, i wasnt gonna go and say this and never have u hear wat i have to say. i also didnt say that since u were sandbagging that u thought u were better, wat i wrote was that u TOLD chibo that u can beat me but u were sandbagging. i do not believe it is true and at least i have the balls to bring it out in the open.

sure this is just a game but there is times when u must get serious otherwise y would u go as far as to join this forum and crew forjust a game. many friendships were formed because of games and that is y some ppl regard them as more than a game. there are smashfest that ppl have were everyone plays for fun and not competitively, but for any kind of tourney then thats when one must play serious. my soccer coach always said that u play the way u practice, which is true and thats why when we have our tourneys you guys have to play serious or wats the point in particpating. as u guys no we r a fledgling crew and if we r to survive then we must have our best in front, there is no point in wasting talent. wats the point in saying "we can beat 'insert crew name here' but we dont want to use our best players." all that is is a false threat and an empty promise.
i dont see any reason y one must sandbag against friends intentionally. im sorry to all three of u guys, i was intentionally sandbagging b/c i wanted to test ur abilities and provide u wit false hope but i assure u i will start to play as best as i can, b/c everyone knows that there r days that i play so bad that i would most likely lose to any lvl 9 cpu. all the times ive played m2k, he never showed mercy, ill admit i hatedhim at first, but then i realized that he was playin all out. the way one should play against anyone. im also tired of hearing this excuse of sandbagging, cut the crap and admit when u lose or not. i am officially motioning(dunno if its spelled right) that we ban the use of sandbagging as an excuse

shakugan i only included u in my post because of ur comments prior to the rankings tourney. u have gotten alot cooler and u had the balls to admit ur mistake unlike others who still say they r better but arent willing to show it. i love ur dedication to the crew. i hope that everyone in our crew gets better and i also hope that one day someone in our crew even surpasses me. i would love to see it happen so that way it would also give me some motivation to become even better because i only improve to surpass those that are closest to me. at one point i was better than scar, but he trained his butt off to get better while i remained the same cuz i already new that i was better than all my friends. i admire scar for his dedication b/c my dedication doesnt go as fas, dont get me wrong i love this game, but i mostly play it wit friends. i would love to go to crew battles and tourneys but there r somethings that hold me back from becoming as good a smasher as i can be. i was even told by some ppl that i am a smarter fighter than scar but there are some things that ur brain alone cannot help u do. which is y i would like to rely on u guys to help me to improve.

on a different note:
i would rather not elect a leader(unless it was me :laugh: ) but more of an advisor. someone that helps guide the crew and my vote for advisor would be for chiboasspai.

GOTM

Smash Champion
my soccer coach always said that u play the way u practice, which is true and thats why when we have our tourneys you guys have to play serious or wats the point in particpating. as u guys no we r a fledgling crew and if we r to survive then we must have our best in front, there is no point in wasting talent. wats the point in saying "we can beat 'insert crew name here' but we dont want to use our best players." all that is is a false threat and an empty promise.
i normally don't honestly completely mean QFT when i say it...but.....

Q F T for real this time.

btw, was that beisel?? haha. also...mark, change your name to chiboasspai, lmao. its sooooo good

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
MEXI i was at tensai's house when that was going on and he didnt say he can beat you he just said he sandbagged vs you. missunderstanding i suppose

Top Bottom