• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I think you should stop.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
I think it should be random like a drug test, that way it keeps people on their toes and raise attendance tourneys. Make you think twice about missing out, next time there is HOBO or a monthly at Batou's.

Denti

Smash Master
I think it should be random like a drug test, that way it keeps people on their toes and raise attendance tourneys. Make you think twice about missing out, next time there is HOBO or a monthly at Batou's.
LOOOOOOOL

your avatar is win btw.

Also
+ 3 tournament wins for me next update. Slaying everybody in TX except gnes razer trela (only because they don't really attend many tournaments compared to me)

Edit:

I would recommend trying to update this before/by the first of each month. Stay consistent.

I also agree with this :)

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Just look at how good denti is.

Now imagine getting neotono in bracket.
Mind blown.

Yeah this should be done monthly so I can finally be added and climb that ladder.

:phone:

Denti

Smash Master
If Olimar gets banned I'll time people out on nuetrals with MK because of the salt..

Me and alsm would team as double MK and win every doubles tournament with timeouts only. Loooooool, we really would atempt to do that too!

Jrugs

Smash Ace
If Olimar gets banned I'll time people out on nuetrals with MK because of the salt..

Me and alsm would team as double MK and win every doubles tournament with timeouts only. Loooooool, we really would atempt to do that too!
too bad this is Texas, enjoy using pit or Wario :awesome:

BioDG

Smash Ace
It's kind of already like that.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Yeap. But Roy_R already gave me his blessing, and then I gave it to Nike. So you'll have to go to Nike.

I lied, by the way.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
(only because they don't really attend many tournaments compared to me)
What I am reading is that the other three have more going on for them in their lives. Whether or not thats true remains to be seen.

Player-4

See you in 25 years

MM me and Gnes in MK quads :)

Denti

Smash Master
Good luck with that.
I'm not sure I understand.

XD I'm still not sure I understand.

What I am reading is that the other three have more going on for them in their lives. Whether or not thats true remains to be seen.
I gotcha, makes sense. All my friends and family really left after I graduated high school. I just got Will, Brawl and College. I don't really have anything else though. Other people have more important things in life to do..

MM me and Gnes in MK quads :)
This sounds like so much fun p4! MM 1$. Prepare for my awkward knight! XD

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Oh God...

Please don't show them your Metaknight, Gnes.
They are not worthy.

Denti

Smash Master
None hath seen the true terror of denti and alsm double camp.

Also Gnes, Is ff 13-2 good? I'm assuming that's your avatar right? I bought it when it came out I just always have trouble finding time to play it >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom