• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Team Plezey,pleasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
wow when have to ever beat my shiek and o u beat my fox in tourny ooooooo think your good your garbage play me 4 money u bum azz *****. i cant belive he said i beat u in tourny so relax u saying like your goiing to do something. i am better then u lol lol ask any1 and tthey would tell u jman is better. if u beat me 1 time like ever in your life does not mean your bettte.r i **** your **** if i go shiek lol so yea just mm me u bum. and the reason people dont take u serious is cuz there nothing about u so serious about u. your dododo. i place better then u every tourny lol this ***** is mad happy u placed 5 at a weekly and that was his best. lmao u should quit smash cuz this game is deff not 4 u. lool
and if u beat my shiek in frindlys i sandbag in friendlys lmao so yea just mm me nd shiek is 1 of my mains lol look at the frist pg D**K HEAD. LOL u should have never talk **** cuz i get mad and od lol like i did on u right now. lol

and another life ending post by jman lol
Dont matter lil boy, I dont know why your getting mad. Cause I told you to relax, and your a liar, cause if you would really destroy me with shiek, the fist time I beat you with fox in the tourny, you would have gone shiek. I wonder why you did not, and you know you wanted to beat me so you can advance, you even had hax on your side and asking him or complaining to him on how to beat me, and also crying on how you hate Peach and cursing up a storm.

Now I have a question for you? You post when I have EVER disrespected you. When I called you wack or etc. Never, why, cause I play this game with Respect. And so manners to all that I play. That time we played at DJ's, I you was beating my Peach, and I said I hardly fight shieks, and the whole world knows that Peach to fight shiek is a hard match up alone. Yet you ask "ok so should I which since your having trouble, I said, no cause I need shiek training since I hardly play them, and you said you needed Peach training, so we played like 2 MATURE people and I did not cry one time when you were beating me or curse now did I? Just cause you got better you think you can just talk to people the way you want? What the hell is wrong with this world today. You can ask ALL my friends, I show respect when I win or lose, and dont trash talk in person or on the boards (unless im joking but that is even rare itself.) You pick up Peach and you trying fighting all these hi tiers and going pro with her, and compare that to shiek, and see which is easier, not average play, cause Peach is easy at average play to pick up, Im talking about past that, going for the top. what characters wins more tournies? Fox/falco, Marth and shiek. and these for are played more than any other character in tournies. Peach is hi tier, yes, But she is also harder to win a tourny then thse four. I dont know if you think being in a crew, playing with tuff people, and you have gotten better (yes from what I seen, screw what the others tell me, I see it first hand, and I have seen you improved alot) gives you the right to disrespect others like you did to me just now, cause this bull was so un called for. this is why I get depressed and cant function in this game well. cause of people like you. I was raised to respect people for what they do and in all situation. even in games. I always tell others that they are better than I am, I have no shame in saying that, all of this team is better than me, yea even you. But because of that, it gives you the right to treat me like ****? I dont know what it is with young people now these days but it sickens me. Oh and dont worry Jman, you wont have to deal with me anymore, Im done going pro, its not happening, im weak, and dont have the brains, relixes and understanding of the game itself to go to the top, you others have, and I wish you all luck with it. You play a game with honor and respect, not for rep and to make yourself look tuff when on the inside you could (I said could, not are) be scared inside and is really nothing special at all. That is how my Parents taught me, and how I was raised nice the day I learn to speak. More than half of the people I know are better than I am. And Im not a punk to tell them and let them know. For its a game. You cant be the best at all that you do. So It be best to keep your tone of mouth down, cause if you were to get destroyed by one you trashed talked to and got beat bad, beleive me, you would feel like ****. I seen this many of times. So dont think your anything special. And to think, I had respect for you as well. I kinda saw you as a young talented player will cool and great skills, its cool to see people like that. The Best Peach in europe is 14. Now thats crazy. D1 played me a few months back with Fox and falco. you know what happened, he destroyed me, and one match I got 4 stocked. Not once the he act like the way you do. thats why I respected him like a player. And when I beat him never does he get mad or make an excuse or feels the need to trash talk. He gives me a hand shake and say good games. Yes he is better than me (Duh) but I can beat him and have in the past. We still show respect, and does not go as low as you did right here with this post. You are an immature child trying to fit in and feel the need to act and speak the way you do to look good. You are nothing with out this crew and the others that have help you get to the way you are, lets see how tuff of a boy you are when you dont have anyone to help and cheer you on in tournies and stand by your side. You will never understand true hardship and honor, till the day you will be forced to and change your ways to be a better person.

Now if you Jman still wish to call me names and etc., go ahead, for NOW, it does not matter, and you will just show your crew colors and a scared lil boy and are nothing without your friends and team that have helped you to get where you are in the game right now. And I know DJ is a BIG part of your success. Now lest see how much of a MAN you are since you like to talk and act like one. just dont cry or whine when someone treats you like a man and you cant take it. Cause you will real like **** and it will hurt. I know that feeling for it happens many times to me before, in and outside of this game. To think, I had respect for you. That respected is 6 feet under now. And if you want it back, best to start digging. But I doubt you cared what I told you here, and Im sure a few others who read this dont care anyway and the next posts after this one would be " shut up Dark.Pch, no one wants to hear your *****ing and etc., Your a freaking cry baby and such" Its fine though, cause I know who my friends really are, and they will always have my back, till the day I die. So yea, My smash career is Over, Im not going to any tournies or trying to go pro. Only time you will see me in a tourny is if Im needed for a crew battle or for some reason, needed to team with someone in a tourny, other than that Im will not go to anymore. I play this game now just to playit and have fun, screw trying to be a good, well respected player cause I will just get bull like the one from Jman and get treated like **** for trying to be nice, a cool funny friend and have a good time with the rest of you all. Maybe now I wont have o go through this cause Im not a Person to worry about cause Im just a Peach player that all can take out easy. So most lieky, it will be rare to see me again for those that only see me in tournies. Thats all I got to say. Laters all.

And now this drama is over, back to the real world with you all, my days or fighting are over

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
well u should never talked dodo lol i felt like u saying relax u cant beat me i beat u oready so u cant say anything. its online i dont no wat your meaning. i saying wat i thought u meant well good by if u dont play nomore. and u right i would not be nowhere if dj and my other friends were not there 4 me. but they were and i never let them down. lol the only time i would dodo talk if i felt u did it to me. lol like i felt be4 with that ppost u did.but by have a fun life outside of smash peace.lol

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
shut up Dark.Pch, no one wants to hear your *****ing and etc., Your a freaking cry baby and such...

JUST KIDDING!!!

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
You at times annoy me even out of the game, I know your main you so dont even try it. And I dont like all the hi tiers over Peach so get that straight, I beat your shiek and Fox already, even took out your fox in a tourny match, So relax.

And I do bad against, ALL the hi tiers. and look at what your crew mains, nearly all hi tiers, I will have MUCH of a struggle as you. Yours is small if anything.

Forget it, for people are willing to quit and are joking about this and not taking me serious. I dont want to fight this crew anymore, So you guys can go on about yourselfs. Laterz I dont think I have anymore needs to post here. so see ya around crew.
im taking you seriously... im just saying that i have been considering 2 quit for a long time and i dont c myself getting any better... depending on how i do next weekly will decide if i will continue or not

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
im taking you seriously... im just saying that i have been considering 2 quit for a long time and i dont c myself getting any better... depending on how i do next weekly will decide if i will continue or not
dude dont quit on that :( thats so depressing i mean i can understand that u dunno how to advance ure game by ureself but i mean thats y we a community right? listen dude ure in a good crew jus admit ure worse than some people than accept help from the people u know r willing to help u

same goes to u dark peach i dunno all the drama u had to go through but i dont wanna c people quit cuz they get discouraged to play the game the way to quit is when u jus straight up get bored of the game and the people u get to play with. not only that u lead a crew dude if u stop tryin ure crew prob will stop too

cmon guys too many people r quitin:( cant we jus play like the days when every1 didnt quit?

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Don't quit the game man. We need more marios!!lol Seriouslly though don't u dare quit on me or else I'll come over there and throw a mushroom at u^_^ We plumbers in NYC. I know it's hard for him to get far but still it's very admirable. Think about Jayohyeah and Glicthe. They main Kirby and Mewtwo. I rest my case. Now I will go back in to the shadows of darkness on to which i came from.

D1

Banned via Administration
Wow...

...*leaves thread finally in disgust*...

...too many quitters this generation *sigh*.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
the only reason i would quit if i sucked witch brenden u dont so y r u quiting. dont see y vanz is quiting its dumb so just play with new people lol

and does anybody want to mae me a banner :) lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
I'm baaaaaccck ^_^ ... so anyway i lost by one game loss at the nationals to make top cut =P lol but i made money so thats always good lol ... well wats new people ???

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
nm....lots of drama....I'm back to slitting wrists again but the doctors said the medication should help me with that. how about you guy?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just to let those that got confused like tech0, I did not quit, Im just not gonna try to go pro and such cause I have to put up with so much bull just to have a good time. And with comments like Jmans. Its like I have to go down to a level of trash talking and being disrespected for no reason.........just to have fun? This kills the fun of the game and sickens me. back when the came first came out, it was never as disturbing as it is today with the way people act and what I have heard and seen. Man screw all of that, its not worth dealing with bull like that. I still play, but I dont have a goal to play the game, I just play for fun now, Im not going for pro or anything like that. And im not going to any tournies unless Im needed to be there cause I really dont want to see a few faces and go through more bull. Im still In Imperial Era and Im still a co-leader for my crew and I'll help them anyway I can. But for me Im done with compeitive smash. I'll be much happier and having more fun then if I was was to try and go pro. I just had enough and Im tired of stupid people and dealing with thier insults and post.And it would be best if i dont see nor have to deal with them again. Now that Im not going pro, they have no need to deal or worry about me, there for all the bull dies and I can finally have some fun in this game for a change.

So lets not get me quitting twisted. im done going for the top, not the game

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Just to let those that got confused like tech0, I did not quit, Im just not gonna try to go pro and such cause I have to put up with so much bull just to have a good time. And with comments like Jmans. Its like I have to go down to a level of trash talking and being disrespected for no reason.........just to have fun? This kills the fun of the game and sickens me. back when the came first came out, it was never as disturbing as it is today with the way people act and what I have heard and seen. Man screw all of that, its not worth dealing with bull like that. I still play, but I dont have a goal to play the game, I just play for fun now, Im not going for pro or anything like that. And im not going to any tournies unless Im needed to be there cause I really dont want to see a few faces and go through more bull. Im still In Imperial Era and Im still a co-leader for my crew and I'll help them anyway I can. But for me Im done with compeitive smash. I'll be much happier and having more fun then if I was was to try and go pro. I just had enough and Im tired of stupid people and dealing with thier insults and post.And it would be best if i dont see nor have to deal with them again. Now that Im not going pro, they have no need to deal or worry about me, there for all the bull dies and I can finally have some fun in this game for a change.

From personal experience, I can tell you one thing. People, especially in competitive gaming, will always trash talk behind your back. They might praise you in person, but it's easy to tell when they are bull****ting. It is a sad part of the whole package that comes with competitive SSBM.

However, there is no sense in letting these little hardships get to you, enough to cut the ambition you had at one point. So one person says **** about you. Cut the relation you had with him, and stick to the people that don't secretly think you suck. That's what I do at least, and it works out fine. Two-faced people will always exist, and it's impossible to expect something to be completely void of any duplicity. Of course I'm speaking generally out of the realm of Smash. It can be in your job. Would you quit your job because one person says you do not meet the requirements? And get this, they're not even the boss? Screw that man. You can definitely "play for fun" in competitive gaming. It's all about the feeling of getting better progressively, and it's overcoming little craps like these that shows whether or not one has dedication.

And I'm not attacking you, in fact, my motives are benevolent; I do NOT want people quitting a certain aspect of smash (in this case, the competitive scene) because of simply what other people say. If you're honestly just tired and can live without it, then by all means, stick to playing-for-fun.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion

lol at the fact how u trying to make me look like the bad guy when u talked **** first. lol i would have not said anything but u did so i did so i ended it with my comment. so stop making me look like the bad guy when u the one who started the beef.dont start wat u cant finish.and stop i mean everybody trying to make people feel bad 4 u saying that your quiting if your quiting then quit lol but i bet the people that say there quiting will be at the next weekly or at the next lol. so yea cant wait to this sexy crew battle (:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol at the fact how u trying to make me look like the bad guy when u talked **** first. lol i would have not said anything but u did so i did so i ended it with my comment. so stop making me look like the bad guy when u the one who started the beef.dont start wat u cant finish.and stop i mean everybody trying to make people feel bad 4 u saying that your quiting if your quiting then quit lol but i bet the people that say there quiting will be at the next weekly or at the next lol. so yea cant wait to this sexy crew battle (:
Hmm....I did not talk trash to you buddy, all I said was to relax, and im sure I was not the first one, you get happy too easy for lil things, did I said anything about your skills and such?, Now, I said relax, you took it to another level. So give up the "I talked trash first" bull. Cause when I said relax, I ment calm down. Its not that serious to get all excited, maybe I should have said that. So for the last time. I did not talk trash. understand NOW? But your a joker, so your just gonna "lol" 100 times and just say I was and etc. I tell you to relax/calm down, and I get a post of disrespect. And FYI, Im talking about other people who act like you do for no reason. So dont think this targets only you buddy. Its all that act like you, but once again you dont understand what Im saying here, so Im done dealing with people like you. Now after this post if you wish to actall tuff and big man to show off on the boards and even in tournys with your words like you have been doing so far, its fine. My respect for you is dead, so I dont have to deal with you, and you dont have to deal with me. That sounds nice right?

Starz- Yea I get what your saying, thats why Im not gonna deal with these type of people and why I did NOT quit smash. I just play to have a good time with my friends. I know I should not let people get to me with words but, it just sickens me. And your right, Im not gonna hang with 2 faced people. I'll hang with my true friends. And I agree with your post 100% But I think this is best for a person like me. I see you as one of my friends for you seem to understand all of this well. So anytime you want to get a game on, I'll be happy to get owned by your fox. LOL

Now can we please end this and go back to the way the thread was? I think it was something about thi crew having a crew battle? I dont know. But I think all this is done now eh? Last time, Im done going for the top, not the game. Ok now back to the way things were around here, I dont think I'll post in this thread for this may go on. If I need to be spoken with, PM me, or speak with me on AIM/yahoo. Its all in my profile. also my MSN for those that have only that. Well, guess Im done here. laterz

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey Vanz, I wanna play your Peach with mine sometime soon, Maybe I get learned something since you always beat me Peach dittos. Lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
so i see a lot has happened during my little hiatus =\ ... well anyway i am fixing my apartment up so i can have a huge smashfest ... so just lemme kno if u will come ... i will have the date for when it will take place as soon as i finish setting up everything for it ^_^ ... i MISSED U GUYS *tear*

Venom NY

Smash Lord
so i see a lot has happened during my little hiatus =\ ... well anyway i am fixing my apartment up so i can have a huge smashfest ... so just lemme kno if u will come ... i will have the date for when it will take place as soon as i finish setting up everything for it ^_^ ... i MISSED U GUYS *tear*
blah blah bleh blah lol

Cia

das kwl
dark.pch- lolz.. alright

dionis- lmao.. that post was so neccessary

and lolz @ tag who must've bled dry. does anyone else see his posts?? they're freakin hilarious

oh, and by the way, I was jokin when I said I quit lolz. i was just makin makin fun of the 81638294 people that said they were quitting.

so KWITT!!

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
I still got a little blood left in me.... but it won't be there long if ppl keep quitting...... please guys STOP!!!!

Jash

Smash Lord
Well i for dam sure aint quitting. Im too young and broken to quit:laugh:. Hey i say if people wanna quit competitive smash be my quest, more rupees for me;)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
alukard - smashfest FTW :) lol can u post on our crew thread when u wanna do that ill try to get old faces as well to come with me :)

drk pch - ok i got u i still think u should try to get better but its ure choice lol anyway u goin to the w2z weekly right? i only played u that one time i met u i wanna play u some more man

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
alukard - smashfest FTW :) lol can u post on our crew thread when u wanna do that ill try to get old faces as well to come with me :)

drk pch - ok i got u i still think u should try to get better but its ure choice lol anyway u goin to the w2z weekly right? i only played u that one time i met u i wanna play u some more man
Maybe, something terrible happened this weekend and Im just not really up for anything and have not been myself, its hard to get over it, it like still haunts me.

But alex insisted I be with my friends, and wont charge me to be in there since I have been alone all this time. He thinks it might help, I said I wont go to these things unless I had to, but I guess with what I have been through, I need friends at this moment., So I guess I'll stop by on friday. Maybe this will help me out alot. So I assume we can get some matches in if you want.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Maybe, something terrible happened this weekend and Im just not really up for anything and have not been myself, its hard to get over it, it like still haunts me.

But alex insisted I be with my friends, and wont charge me to be in there since I have been alone all this time. He thinks it might help, I said I wont go to these things unless I had to, but I guess with what I have been through, I need friends at this moment., So I guess I'll stop by on friday. Maybe this will help me out alot. So I assume we can get some matches in if you want.
wow sounds like u got stuff to deal wit besides smash... my bad i didnt know u had it so rough :(

well i think u should chill out wit us too to get out stress but umm its all on u i hope to see u there

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
wow sounds like u got stuff to deal wit besides smash... my bad i didnt know u had it so rough :(

well i think u should chill out wit us too to get out stress but umm its all on u i hope to see u there

is kind of tragic. Hard to even smile or sleep. Things are gonna be fine now, its just hard to deal with, if you want to know, you can ask alex or JC.

I think I'll go, I have been alone since then and I cant seem to stop shaking at times or calm down. for the thought is always on my head. This may be the best thing I need right now, to have a good time with friends and my closest friends. So yea I'll stop by and we can play, just excuse me if I get a lil emo at times or do poorly in my matches....like 3 stockes and up, But I'll try to have a good time.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yea chillin wit friends def sounds like a good idea......

ill make sure i get to play u and let u chill out if u get upset or watever its cool jus wanna 2 b a person that can help u out since u have it so rough

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks, that means a great deal to me.

Also I have been thinking of trying to go pro again, but im not sure if I can go trhough all the drama again. Im not sure, but If I was to try again, I cant do it alone. Maybe you and yourcrew can help, since most of the smash people I know are better than me.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Thanks, that means a great deal to me.

Also I have been thinking of trying to go pro again, but im not sure if I can go trhough all the drama again. Im not sure, but If I was to try again, I cant do it alone. Maybe you and yourcrew can help, since most of the smash people I know are better than me.
im all in for u goin pro and ill help u if u want to JC used to play us maybe u should come and down and chill wit us wit JC play teams, singles watever anythin to have lots of fun

im sure my crew is willing to help u man alot of people in my crew r really cool down to earth people when u get to know them so yea we should set up a day where my crew and ure crew can jus chill together

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yea i need to save money so i can play on friday too (ill probably only enter teams cuz my money problems:() hope u get to w2z tag ure too good for me not to play :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom