• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Takamaru in Brawl Thread! *ADDED MORE MATERIAL*

Zorya

Smash Ace
Well....then again....maybe Takamaru should be like that dude Imyusha from the anime...and be a stubborn a**hole..sounds good.

T-major

Smash Champion
Okay, if you mean "Takamaru should be more than a lifeless shell with a face", I agree. But we do not need to give him some brand new personality.
no, I don't mean that... haven't you been reading any of my posts on this subject? I want Takamaru to have an original and likable personality, thats different from the generic "honourable and serious Samurai". the personality I gave is what I envision him being like, it's also interesting in that it's pretty much the exact opposite from the norm. yes, we DO need to give him a whole brand new personality. you know why? BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE ONE TO BEGIN WITH! it's logically IMPOSSIBLE to NOT give him a new personality, unless you make him a lifeless shell!

so yes, your wrong; he needs to have a personality, and you need to except that. I don't care if it's like the one I suggested, he just needs to give him one; and not make him a lifeless boring shell that you want...

T-major

Smash Champion
Did you all like that Takamaru SSE intro...good stuff right??
I liked it. teaming him with Pikachu was a tad random, which is awesome. random match ups is what Smash Bros. is all about. :D

by the way, did you make the hooded guy anyone in particular (like, Ganondorf hiding his identity?) or was it just a random guy?

Zorya

Smash Ace
I liked it. teaming him with Pikachu was a tad random, which is awesome. random match ups is what Smash Bros. is all about. :D

by the way, did you make the hooded guy anyone in particular (like, Ganondorf hiding his identity?) or was it just a random guy?
You will find out in a later episode...

Nah, yes it was Ganondorf, but you werent supposed to know it if it was actually SSE until the end..

courte

Smash Lord
Takamaru moveset = ...Kojiroh/Washizuka in The Last Blade Series lol :chuckel:

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
A request:

Can anyone get me the official artwork of Takamaru? I was going to make a sig with it.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
and I dont think they are forgotten.....there isnt anything to say that hasnt been said...

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
The fact that people keep posting about them means that clearly not EVERYONE has forgotten them.

Even those who bash these characters have to REMEMBER who they are before they bash them.

So hah! They're still far from being forgotten. :)

TAKAMARU for BRAWL!

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
indeedicusness....74K4M4RU 4 T3H BR4WLZ!!!11

[....augh....I hate using exclamation thingies....]

if I can find someone with a frikin scanner I might get inspired to draw some fanart for a few of the pplz I support (which obviously includes Takamaru...)

Oldskool

Smash Journeyman
There's not even a hint of him being disconfirmed so far. I guess things are looking good. I really hope we're in the clear.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
There's not even a hint of him being disconfirmed so far. I guess things are looking good. I really hope we're in the clear.
Well, several Japanese exclusive characters have been shot down (Stafy and Saki) or have had their chances severally reduced by things that have come up in updates (Sigurd, Demille,Tamagon, etc). From what things have shown, the most likely Japanese exclusive characters left are Sukapon, Claus, and Takamaru. Here's what Takamaru has going for him:

1. Several very popular and important kantana users have been made into ATs (Lyn and Goroh).

2. Sakurai said that the Mystery of Murasume Castle is one of his favorite games along with Punch Out and the Adventures of Lolo.

3. Takamaru was mentioned 3 times in Sakurai's journal and, so far, no characters who have been mentioned 3 times or more have been deconfirmed and 3 of those 10 charaters are already in the starting roster.

So, as it stands, things are looking pretty good for the wandering samurai.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Takamaru isnt a wandering samurai....but w/e....

hopefully what happened with Marth happens to Takamaru if(when...hehehe) he's in....

I really want to play another one of his games....(hopefully the keep the difficulty but I severly doubt it since they only think little kids play the Wii and they will make it uber easy or just easy like they did Galaxy and Zelda(although Galaxy was only easy the first 60 or so stars and Zelda....well at least it was a good game...) it also better not be gimmicky with the whole sword thing....and short........

w/e

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
you cant know for sure if any character will or wont be in the game unless they are officially confirmed or deconfirmed....you can only bet on their chances...but yea predicting dates is idiotic...

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
*sigh*

When will you learn? I wonder...

I have nothing against you, honestly, though I can see you aren't the type to enjoy jokes or sarcasm.

I don't base the characters I like based on other's opinions, why would I do such a thing?

It would be nice if this Samurai's inclusion would bring a sequel to the Wii or something, because it looks like something I'd like to play, but so far the only swordsman I'm looking forward to is Isaac.

But best of luck to you all in getting this guy in Brawl.

Top Bottom