• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Takamaru in Brawl Thread! *ADDED MORE MATERIAL*

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Who's with me on this, eh? He was suggested in entry #171, and he's from the sister game to Zelda on the Famicom Disk System: Nazo no Murasaemjou. It's Takamaru, the samurai in training who fights ninjas and evil shoguns to restore peace to Oedo!

If Sakurai just had to put in another swordfighter, this is it. Recently, Nazo cameoed in Pikmin 2 as an actual Famicom Disk, and it was rereleased for the GBA as part of the Famicom Classics Collection. So it's not like it's completely forgotten! ;)

http://nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/stars/takamaru.shtml (I'm sure FryGuy doesn't mind me linking this :p)

http://boneash.oldgame.tw/Fds/fds-1-9.html (a little info, in Japanese)

***ADDED***

Thanks Parrothead!

"Here are some larger pictures:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../fc00074_2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../fc00012_2.jpg

Takamaru also appeared in this page, which is where you saw those beefed-up Mario Bros.:

http://www5c.biglobe.ne.jp/~kureku...ra2/index.html "

And here's my own suggested moveset for those curious how he could behave in a Smash game...

**************************EDIT******************************
**************ADDED THE NEW MOVESET HERE NOW**********************

---------------------
Takamaru (from Nazo no Murasaemjou ("Riddle of Castle Murasame"), Nintendo, 1986)

Speed: B-
Weight: C+
Recovery: C+
Strength: A
Throw: A-
Gravity: C+ (F being very light)
*Takamaru is fairly average, with great physical strength. Using his katana, he can deal some heavy blows. His katana is almost always top-priority so long as he's using it with an A attack. Otherwise, it changes entirely...
----------------------

A: Horizontal Swordswipe
A, A: Horizontal Swipe, Back swipe (like a graceful swinging motion)
> A: Stab
v A: Low Swipe (ducks and swipes)
^ A: Overhead Arch
Smash > A: Strong Downwards Slash, Hard Horizonal Slice (two-step)
Smash ^ A: Rising Katana (swings his katana, edge up, into the air, blade straight [think like a reverse of Mewtwo's Forward Smash with a Beam Sword, only it starts higher in the air])
Smash v A: Swordclear (swings around his body, low)
Dash A: Running Downwards Slice

Air A: Horizontal Cut
> A: Swordslam (hits with the base of the blade's handle, similar to Peach's Forward Air A)
< A: Elbow Shove (throws back his elbow)
^ A: Big Arch Cut (swings his katana up over his head, in a very large arch)
V A: Wooden Sandals (stomps down with his wooden sandals, METEOR attack)

Grab: Replaces his katana and swings out his arms
A: Knee
Forward: Holds them over his head and tosses them forwards. Weak.
Back: Spins on his heels and slices them with his katana. Mid-strong.
Up: Throws them up and repeatedly slices at them, the last slash being the strongest. Strong.
Down: Slams them down and cuts them a few times.

B: Kunai - Takamaru tosses a kunai in front of him with a quick tap of B. These work just like Sheik's needles in terms of damage and knockback. If he keeps tapping B, he can keep tossing kunai until he needs to take a break (after 10, maybe?). He can hold B to "charge" and throw out three kunai at once, which fly off forwards and diagonally down and up before him. The lag after doing this is greater than just tossing regular kunai. Once Takamaru reaches 100% damage, he starts throwing fireballs instead (burning packs of straw, I guess). They are thrown slower, but deal more damage and burn. He can also charge these for a threeway attack. After 170% damage, he starts throwing double curved blades. These travel a bit faster than the fireballs, but not as fast as the kunai. They deal combo damage when they hit, and have the greatest lag after tossing.

> B: Swordslap - A variation of Counter. The waiting time is shorter, but when he DOES counter a physical attack, he slaps the opponent with the side of the blade, stunning them temporarily.

(NEW!) ^ B: Rising Sun - Takamaru swings his blade downwards, and does a flip, propelling himself off the arching motion. The motion is so great, he ends up doing multiple flips, sword extended as his body is curled. At first the attack will slice people away, but towards the end of his jump he will start to combo people lightly at the tip of the katana (doesn't pull in). Takamaru's sword and body both glow with a red force when he does this attack, faintly, but it gives the image of the "Rising Sun" in the process. The height is roughly the same as Link's Swordspin (a little higher), and he spins about as fast as Samus's Screw Attack.
*Thanks to Lord_Deathborne for the Up B idea!

(NEW!) v B: Focus Blade/Soul - Takamaru holds his katana sideways in both his hands, closes his eyes, and focuses his energy into the blade. You can see "smoke" rise from his body as the blade begins to glow a bright blue color. Here's how the move works: Takamaru is awakening the soul of his blade, which requires him to focus. You can focus on your blade to make it grow in power, the total time it taking to focus it fully being roughly 12 seconds. The glow gets stronger as it builds in power, and stays with the blade while you are not focusing. However, the glow will dim and eventually die out as you play without focusing it, so it is integral, if you want to keep a focused blade, to keep using his Down B whenever you can. It will take roughly the same amount of time you charged the blade for it to die out. When charged, the power of the katana grows slightly, increasing with the amount of focus spent. You can focus for a little bit, go off, and then come back and focus again, starting at the point where the blade last dimmed to (so it's like a meter that will slowly decrease, but you can "catch" it and build it up again before it decreases too much). If Takamaru overfocuses his blade, it will suddenly flash a brilliant red color and Takamaru will be stunned, making a noise as if his shield broke. He will kneel, leaning one hand on his blade (which is pointy side down, standing in the ground), and will be stunned for about as long as he would be with a broken shield. Avoid overpowering your blade.

(NEW!)Super Move: Invisibility Technique - Takamaru disappears in a puff of smoke, and gets a cool 10 seconds of invisibility (shadow still visible). He is invulnerable during this time, but can still be KO'd by stage hazards or falling off the level. He is truly invisible, unlike the Cloaking Device, as well (so no glitchiness!). If his sword is storing energy, the glow will still be visible. Also, the light will still catch off his blade, giving him a glint to both follow and read the timing for his attacks.
So you're prolly wondering "this is detrimental, not helpful! wtf, mate!" Well, while invisible, Takamaru is completely invulnerable, like I said earlier, and any indicators that would appear above his head automatically disappear (i.e. nicks, player number), and just go onto the corner of the screen [or somewhere out of the way]. I guess I should mention too that, because of his stealthy ways, Takamaru gets a slight boost in speed, which also includes his attack speed. So while invisible, not only is he hard to spot, but he's easier to combo and move with. Not bad, huh?

Notes:
-While dashing, Takamaru gets a brief 1.25 seconds ability to run on water. He can also jump off the surface of water, but only if he jumps onto it (not if he's knocked in), and he reacts quickly.
-Takamaru almost exclusively uses his blade with one hand. The frees up his other to hold items, meaning that Takamaru will "slash twice" when he has certain items in his grasp.
-The key to using Takamaru is to utilize his powerful attacks with his katana, and focus whenever you have a free moment. This will unlock his fullest potential. He has trouble fighting anti-air, but when the opponent is grounded -- it's Takamaru's game. Use the Rising Sun to try and stop aerial attacks, and Swordslap if you're getting comboed.

Taunt: Puts his katana away and bows, hands together.

Entrance: Takamaru is kneeling and praying, then stands up from his location and readies his blade.

Kirby Hat: Samurai Kirby, of course :lick:

Win Poses:
1. Takamaru slices his sword gracefully, then puts his sword back to rest, and bows with his hands straight at his sides.
2. Practices using his katana by cutting in various directions and steps, then stands a defense position with it straight up in front of him. Each time he cuts, he says the numbers in Japanese ("Ichi, Ni, San!"), but not really yelling them (more like meditation/training).
3. Sits Indian-style and sips a cup of tea, smiling.

And here is a sketch I did of Takamaru utilizing his moveset [old Up B, however]

***MUSIC***

Curious what kinda theme Takamaru would have in-game? Check out these sites:
http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/1423 -- Zelda and Nazo 45rpm Soundtrack
http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/4051 -- Toy Music~Akihabara Electric Circus
http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/334 -- Famicom 20th Anniversary Arrangement Album (NOTE: this is only 5 years old or so)

If you look around the main site (Galbadia Hotel), you can probably find more as well!

***VIDEO***

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nGVPiJqcFbs -- Nazo TV Commercial (anime style)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ4NUa-vydI -- Video of Gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Fka8Yt9E4 -- Video of a Guy Playing the Theme on his Guitar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XAb2z4bl8Q -- Korean Commercial, very similar to that famous Link to the Past commercial; includes people in costume, one is Takamaru

***CAMEOS***

Sadly, Takamaru and Nazo don't cameo too much in other Nintendo games (unless somebody were to dig deep). Only one definite cameo has been found so far:

Pikmin 2: the item "Cosmic Archive" is actually the Nazo no Murasamejou game disk for the Famicom Disk System!

http://nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/dol/images/cam/gpv_1a.jpg
http://nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/dol/images/cam/gpv_1b.jpg

***SEQUELS/RERELEASES***

So far, Nazo has not seen a sequel, but did see a re-release on the GBA in Japan as part of the Famicom Mini Collection (http://www.gamespot.com.cn/i/product/other_pic/39221220/b001.jpg)

There have been no talks of a sequel, but it is safe to assume that the game will be appearing on the Virtual Console for the Wii at some point in time, possibly even Stateside (as Nintendo mentioned at one point or another games that were not available in some regions may become available in those regions)

Regardless, Nazo sold very well for the Famicom Mini Collection, alongside top contenders like Super Mario Bros., Legend of Zelda, and Castlevania. Interestingly, Kid Icarus was also a Japan-only Famicom Mini release, and that was admitted as Sakurai to be part of the reason he included Pit in the game (fan support for the re-release to make it into the States [to no avail] was phenomonal).

So CLEARLY the character has support.

So c'mon, support Takamaru!

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Nazo no Murasamejou just never got a sequel. Not sure why. But the game's fondly remembered, as it is included in the occassional music rearrangement CD that Nintendo throws together, and it was very strongly related to Zelda during the Famicom Disk System days as one of the two big heavy hitters. It just didn't get the internal support Zelda did, and didn't get to see a sequel. My guesses are as good as yours, but I could venture a guess that the Miyamoto factor had something to do with it (he worked on Zelda, Nazo was somebody else).

It wasn't released Stateside, despite the fact that other FDS games were converted to cartridges, because NOA was afraid it was too Japanese for American audiences, as far as I can tell. They also didn't port a lot of earlier NES games because they were too difficult, and this is a difficult game to beat. It's basically Zelda, without the cool items or puzzles, and a ton of enemies. You throw kunai/fireballs/fans at a distance, and slash with your sword near enemies. You can also swim, but can walk on water with special sandals. You have the ability to use special scrolls to boost strength, speed, and give you more uses for your smokescreen invisibility power. But the best part, in my opinion? You can catch shurikens with your sword and deflect them. That's the pinnacle of awesome ;D

It is a fun and great game, but to an even greater extent than Kid Icarus, Star Tropics, or even Ice Climber, it just wasn't ported or focused on heavily by Nintendo. I think the recent rerelease for GBA, though, has shown Nintendo hasn't forgotten the franchise, and I wouldn't be surprised if the idea has passed through Sakurai's head even before the suggestions page.

nomis

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I've never heard of this game but this character has got my full support. I hope they bring him in since he's pretty well-remembered by Nintendo/Japan.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I was wondering when Takamaru was going to get a thread...

At any rate, I'm all for including Takamaru in SSBB. After all, how could you not want a samurai in a fighting game?

Also, including him in the roster would almost certainly revive the franchise (as well as introduce it to audiences outside Japan), which will undoubtedly be the result for the Kid Icarus franchise with the inclusion of Pit in SSBB. Though I could be wrong - can't recall any new Ice Climber games since SSBM...

Cos.

Smash Journeyman
Takamaru would look like a cool addition. I hope that his game is downloadable on the Wii, or that a new game would come (but I'm not expecting that :urg: ). He looks like his moves would be a nice mixture of Marth's and Shiek's (iiek... evil....). But he does seem like he's been obscure and forgotten for some time, it seems there are so many more likely choices. Nonetheless Takamaru remains cool!

GenG

Smash Lord
Ice Climbers, Pit... Why not Takamaru? I wanted him in the next Smash Bros since I played Nazo no Murasame-Jo. I sent a suggestion to the poll asking for him, a stage based in Edo and the main BGM that would totally rock.
Brawl needs a true samurai (like Mitsurugi in Soul Calibur), cause there are too many "european swordmen" (Link, Fire Emblem chars...).

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Well, Ice Climbers gets thrown into the whole retro movement with Balloon Fighter, Super Mario Bros., Zelda, Metroid, etc. It's there; though it is disappointing they haven't realized the potential of a DS Ice Climber yet :p (or an online Balloon Fight! Mmmm...)

Nazo no Murasame lends itself to a very fun and "edgy" Wii game. What system is better than the Wii for samurai combat, c'mon! It's one of the few series, other than Metroid, that they could "mature" as well for older audiences.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Sorry to bump, but I modified my Takamaru moveset a bit. Plus I wanted to add the A attacks and all that jazz. So... enjoy! :laugh:

Takamaru (from Nazo no Murasaemjou ("Riddle of Castle Murasame"), Nintendo, 1986)

A: Horizontal Swordswipe
A, A: Horizontal Swipe, Back swipe (like a graceful swinging motion)
> A: Stab
v A: Low Swipe (ducks and swipes)
^ A: Overhead Arch
Smash > A: Strong Downwards Slash, Hard Horizonal Slice (two-step)
Smash ^ A: Rising Katana (swings his katana, edge up, into the air, blade straight [think like a reverse of Mewtwo's Forward Smash with a Beam Sword, only it starts higher in the air])
Smash v A: Swordclear (swings around his body, low)
Dash A: Running Downwards Slice

Air A: Horizontal Cut
> A: Swordslam (hits with the base of the blade's handle, similar to Peach's Forward Air A)
< A: Elbow Shove (throws back his elbow)
^ A: Big Arch Cut (swings his katana up over his head, in a very large arch)
V A: Wooden Sandals (stomps down with his wooden sandals, METEOR attack)

Grab: Replaces his katana and swings out his arms
A: Knee
Forward: Holds them over his head and tosses them forwards. Weak.
Back: Spins on his heels and slices them with his katana. Mid-strong.
Up: Throws them up and repeatedly slices at them, the last slash being the strongest. Strong.
Down: Slams them down and cuts them a few times.

B: Kunai - Takamaru tosses a kunai in front of him with a quick tap of B. These work just like Sheik's needles in terms of damage and knockback. If he keeps tapping B, he can keep tossing kunai until he needs to take a break (after 10, maybe?). He can hold B to "charge" and throw out three kunai at once, which fly off forwards and diagonally down and up before him. The lag after doing this is greater than just tossing regular kunai. Once Takamaru reaches 100% damage, he starts throwing fireballs instead (burning packs of straw, I guess). They are thrown slower, but deal more damage and burn. He can also charge these for a threeway attack. After 170% damage, he starts throwing double curved blades. These travel a bit faster than the fireballs, but not as fast as the kunai. They deal combo damage when they hit, and have the greatest lag after tossing.

> B: Swordslap - A variation of Counter. The waiting time is shorter, but when he DOES counter a physical attack, he slaps the opponent with the side of the blade, stunning them temporarily.

^ B: Swordstand - Takamaru swings his blade downwards, and does a flip, propelling himself off the arching motion. When he comes back down, he stands on the katana (like Yoshimitsu ), and can bounce off heads a la Link. When he hits the ground, he can hold B to keep standing on the blade, and use the control stick to hop around the arena much faster than walking/dashing. He'll knock people back a little while doing this, but is a target from above otherwise.

(NEW!) v B: Focus Blade/Soul - Takamaru holds his katana sideways in both his hands, closes his eyes, and focuses his energy into the blade. You can see "smoke" rise from his body as the blade begins to glow a bright blue color. Here's how the move works: Takamaru is awakening the soul of his blade, which requires him to focus. You can focus on your blade to make it grow in power, the total time it taking to focus it fully being roughly 12 seconds. The glow gets stronger as it builds in power, and stays with the blade while you are not focusing. However, the glow will dim and eventually die out as you play without focusing it, so it is integral, if you want to keep a focused blade, to keep using his Down B whenever you can. It will take roughly the same amount of time you charged the blade for it to die out. When charged, the power of the katana grows slightly, increasing with the amount of focus spent. You can focus for a little bit, go off, and then come back and focus again, starting at the point where the blade last dimmed to (so it's like a meter that will slowly decrease, but you can "catch" it and build it up again before it decreases too much). If Takamaru overfocuses his blade, it will suddenly flash a brilliant red color and Takamaru will be stunned, making a noise as if his shield broke. He will kneel, leaning one hand on his blade (which is pointy side down, standing in the ground), and will be stunned for about as long as he would be with a broken shield. Avoid overpowering your blade.

(NEW!)Super Move: Invisibility Technique - Takamaru disappears in a puff of smoke, and gets a cool 10 seconds of invisibility. He is invulnerable during this time, but can still be KO'd by stage hazards or falling off the level. He is truly invisible, unlike the Cloaking Device, as well (so no glitchiness!). If his sword is storing energy, the glow will still be visible. Also, when he slashes his blade, you can occassionally catch the light off the blade, giving off his location.

Notes:
-Out of 5 -- Speed: 4, Power: 4, Weight: 3.3, Jump: 3, Gravity: 3.75
-Takamaru's katana deals mostly high-priority blows, but only when he is using his A attacks. It also has even power throughout the whole length of the blade. BUT, since it is a single-edged sword, these two perks only come about if you hit with the sharp edge. Otherwise, his attacks aren't very strong.
-While dashing, Takamaru gets a brief 1.25 seconds ability to run on water. He can also jump off the surface of water, but only if he jumps onto it (not if he's knocked in), and he reacts quickly.
-Takamaru almost exclusively uses his blade with one hand. The frees up his other to hold items, meaning that Takamaru will "slash twice" when he has certain items in his grasp.
-The key to using Takamaru is to utilize his powerful attacks with his katana, and focus whenever you have a free moment. This will unlock his fullest potential. He has trouble fighting anti-air, but when the opponent is grounded -- it's Takamaru's game. Use the Swordstand to your advantage if you're in a crowd and need to move arround the stage quickly.

Taunt: Puts his katana away and bows, hands together.

Entrance: Takamaru is kneeling and praying, then stands up from his location and readies his blade.

Kirby Hat: Samurai Kirby, of course :lick:

Win Poses:
1. Takamaru slices his sword gracefully, then puts his sword back to rest, and bows with his hands straight at his sides.
2. Practices using his katana by cutting in various directions and steps, then stands a defense position with it straight up in front of him. Each time he cuts, he says the numbers in Japanese ("Ichi, Ni, San!"), but not really yelling them (more like meditation/training).
3. Sits Indian-style and sips a cup of tea, smiling.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Holy **** dude. Kirby-girl absorbed Takamaru! XD

I missed that comic on that dude's site when I last went there; badass man. Badass. Looks like Takamaru is just as widespread and popular as I predicted, judging by his THREE REQUESTS on the poll ;) That's a lot, considering the only others to hit that amount (or above) are the likes of King Dedede, Diddy Kong, Ike, and Geno.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Bump-a-de bump.

Actually, I just wanna ask: is that Starfy in that comic too? Because that kicks a lot of ***. I kinda really want him in Brawl now :laugh: :laugh:

NukeA6

Smash Master
Some Super Move I thought of for Takamaru:

Takamaru dashes a bit and then disapears. The screen freezes and slashes appear in the screen. Takamaru reappears, puts his katana in his sheath (if he has one), and the screen unfreezes. Anyone hit is sent flying.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
NukeA6 said:
Some Super Move I thought of for Takamaru:

Takamaru dashes a bit and then disapears. The screen freezes and slashes appear in the screen. Takamaru reappears, puts his katana in his sheath (if he has one), and the screen unfreezes. Anyone hit is sent flying.
:chuckle: Awesome. A bit much like Akuma, eh?

NukeA6

Smash Master
FlipTroopa said:
:chuckle: Awesome. A bit much like Akuma, eh?
Almost. Though it's a bit more like something Vergil (from Devil May Cry 3) would do.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Stryks said:
Me neither, chances of him being in brawl: 0
Yes, because that's the entire basis of how they select characters for Smash Bros.

"Ness? Who? Earthbound?! Never heard of it. I don't believe it exists. What? He's in the game? Bull. He can't be in the game if little old me has never heard of him"

Gerakobittsu

Smash Cadet
Liking the moveset. Makes me want him in Brawl, even if I have no idea who he is.

Off-Topic: That Kirby girl in that comic where ?Stafy? pwns Pikachu is creepy...She ate Pika's ear off...O_o

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Takamaru's upB sounds BROKEN.

Maybe it shouldn't be too much like Yoshimitsu.
*(My main in Tekken)*

Have quite a bit of lag when he lands.

Either way, Yoshimitsu would rock in Smash Bros.
Smasher 1: BWAHAHAHA! I AM CAMPER MAAN!!
Smasher 2: Well I can heal my self while camping.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
parrothead said:
Yes, but I believe the correct spelling of his name would be Stafy, because it's 5-letters, just like Kirby.

And here are more pictures:

http://www5c.biglobe.ne.jp/~kurekure/oebi/pikatyu/index.html

They are mostly based on the Kinnikuman series, the prequel of Kinnikuman Nisei (known as Ultimate MUSCLE in America).
Ultimate Muscle is the worst anime I've ever seen. Well, i guess it's not as bad as One Piece and Zatch Bell.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
parrothead said:
Yes, but I believe the correct spelling of his name would be Stafy, because it's 5-letters, just like Kirby.
Kirby vs. Stafy... that would be awesome...

Back on topic: I am fairly convinced Takamaru's going to make it into SSBB, as he was one of the more suggested characters on Sakurai's poll. He seem's to be well remembered in Japan and I believe he will be well recieved by Western audiences, just like Marth and Roy were...

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Takamaru for brawl! YEah, I'm pretty sure the "3 suggestions" characters are making it it.

That makes:

Dedede (Yay!)
Takamaru (Woo!)
Megaman (Meh...)
and
Geno (Boo!)

I might play as Geno, but I can't see him implemented in Smash!

100links

Smash Ace

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Well, I had some thinking put to it with the amount of times certain characters have appeared on the poll, and I realized that the poll really was not just random letters, but ideas that Sakurai actually thought weren't half bad. And if, for example, King Dedede was selected 5 times, then Sakurai must think it's a really good idea.

Doesn't that give more merit to the 4 and 3 voted people now? :p

GenG

Smash Lord
FlipTroopa said:
Well, I had some thinking put to it with the amount of times certain characters have appeared on the poll, and I realized that the poll really was not just random letters, but ideas that Sakurai actually thought weren't half bad. And if, for example, King Dedede was selected 5 times, then Sakurai must think it's a really good idea.

Doesn't that give more merit to the 4 and 3 voted people now? :p
Well, I think some characters were stuck in some letters which discused aspects of the gameplay or the trailer, while others focused on characters. The way to count the times a character appears in the poll doesn't have this in consideration.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Super Smash Master said:
I think it's disturbing you think she's cute. o_O
Well, to some, myself included, being rampantly sexual in a violent way is cute. Now Captain Falcon was disturbing.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
SSJ4Kazuki said:
OFF TOPIC!

Any ideas on a stage for takamaru?

He basically comes from the Same town as Ganbare Goemon,
so they would share a stage if they were both in.
Oedo is actually a kingdom, I belief, not a town, but yeah, they could share a stage :p

Obviously, one of the stages could be the Murasame Castle, which is the final area of the game. It's pretty basic, but could have some nifty trap doors and hidden walls strewn about. The overworld outside the castles had a lot of bamboo and gardens, so you could have a stage that's similar to that as well, maybe with ninjas jumping about :p

Top Bottom