• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Sam-R-I Grega

Smash Rookie
haha wow turnip wow haha, hypnoTOAD ahah SCRIBBLENAUTS!
Yeah got that right Branden :chuckle:

Well im getting off see ya all later XD Bye turnip and Branden. i might get on tomarrow

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Hypnotoad and Licking Toads...

Have nothing to do w/ each other... lol

Hypnotoad is Futurama
Licking Toad is Family Guy

GF in freshman year is way bad, they're all greasy O_O and whorish

McCloud Master

Smash Rookie
Question: This is the Arizona thread right? If so I need some information.

I'm on the campus at NAU. I am a decent Melee player. Does anyone know anyone from this campus know where any good players to play against?

Answers will be greatly appreciated.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i know this is 3 pages late but seriously

pot isn't the horrible awful thing that people make it out to be. if you don't want to do it, then don't do it, but don't get on the case of other people who are doing it because it's not going to destroy their lives.

it has its dangers and health effects (which are minor and far less threatening than either tobacco or alchohol) so the only real danger is being busted in some way due to it's illegality. it's not chemically addicting like cigarettes. the only time people become addicted to smoking pot is when they use it for emotional reasons in which case they develop a mental addiction, like alcoholism.

let joe live his life.

AXE 09

Smash Master
*Giggles at SV*

Man, holy shiznit what i have I missed.. Wow. Sup SV, looks like a few of you are falling apart... lemme put my 2 cents in all of of this...at each individual person..

Joey - Hey man, keep up the smash spirit it must be hard with everyone losing interest, but dont worry, you'll pull through, Jeff, and I know what people would keep playing and who wouldn't we've anticipated this already, so keep your head high

Seabass - Oh ****, congratulations on the lady, just don't let me meet her cuz you know how I am.... you'll hate me more...(on a side note, my aspect of love remains the same..**** LOVE! It'd be cool to see you at least attempt to play smash a lil more... I'd like to keep bragging about your Link, but if it's not gonna happen, i guess it was good while it lasted.. =p

Joe - Sup Kid, haven't heard from you in good time, and LOL at everyone thinking Joe, smokes pot, or whatever the hell you guys think... I LOL'd since you all think he is....he's not stupid to do that ****.. keep in touch if you all can.. Also, tell your mom I said thx for the advice on military Joe, it really helped..

Turnup - lol Joey's good son, you better watch for him, lol man I miss playing w/all the crew

Sam R I, and the rest of the SV crew i've yet to meet.. Keep the **** real, and quit trippin over nothing...

Side note: Taking any challengers in (Halo 1,2,3, Dead or Alive (any) Pokemon (any) Need for Speed Series (any) NBA 2K (any) Street Fighter (360) the list goes on and on, lemme see how much you've kids have learned from me.. <3

Aight Peace!

Axe - yeah you're gay.. lol <3 jeff
wtf tim, i didn't even see this post lol. ahhhh i miss you!!!!

McCloud Master: sadly, i don't know of any smashers in flagstaff, but if you're willing to drive a bit, there's quite a few players in Phoenix. I live in tucson, we actually have a lot of players in tucson. this is actually the Sierra Vista thread... which is like.... WAY the heck south lol. very very south Arizona

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
i know this is 3 pages late but seriously

pot isn't the horrible awful thing that people make it out to be. if you don't want to do it, then don't do it, but don't get on the case of other people who are doing it because it's not going to destroy their lives.

it has its dangers and health effects (which are minor and far less threatening than either tobacco or alchohol) so the only real danger is being busted in some way due to it's illegality. it's not chemically addicting like cigarettes. the only time people become addicted to smoking pot is when they use it for emotional reasons in which case they develop a mental addiction, like alcoholism.

let joe live his life.
No gamer u don get it. SV is bad for stuff like that.....please don start this discussion up, it is against the law for a reason. We don want him to end up with a record.

As a person i don give a **** about what he does, as a friend i care.
Pot isn't bad but it can ruin your life. (legally wise)

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
OMG its reefer madness!!!!!! but yea carl you got a point there is not alot to do in sv so young peeps turn to such things its a shame. you kids dont even know how me and mr.j grew up cuz man sv was even more ****ty when we were kids. ****it you kids atleast have a skate park and a mall. if that skatepark was around when i was still doing BMX i would have gone pro.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I'm bored...

I should be hanging out with Annie right now...
*sigh*

I've just been sitting here... BORED :O

Smash league tomorrow...
uh,...

yeah...

I feel like drawing something REALLY EPIC...
any ideas?

Ideas I'm not accepting...
Brittany
Noel

Sorry Joey...
I had to do it...

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
*cries* im so sad sebastian whyd you have to limit it well if you dont wanna draw those then you might as well draw a bathroom sign cause eveything else is stupid!

AXE 09

Smash Master
snaps! looks like i'll be staying in tucson this weekend. are you guys still able to come up here tomorrow????

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
who from sv is going to Abe's House?

you all suck and can't prove otherwise unless you let me take your money

easy mode

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
probably nobody and tai your just trying to make us mad and ill take your challenge than youll owe more than you already do from the last time i beat you! HA! no excuses! and carlton did too so your worst than us tai! HA! way too easy! and just saying i beat you with my link! HA! and after i beat you im gonna rub my balls in your face and make you smell it!

EDIT!: and i like your avatar tai it resembles you! ha that means tai looks like a girl! hahahahahahahahahahahahahah and you cant do anything about it!

Top Bottom