• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
lol atleast once huh? If your so awesome you should be able to 4 stock me every match right?

Why dont you shut the **** up, if i ever see you in real life ima ***** slap your fat head.
how about i dont shut the **** up?:) i never shut up haha
is that all you have to say everybody told me your the best **** talker ever and thats all i get for insulting you? twice at that? **** major let down hahahahaha:p

KROE

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm sorry I have not been not posting. :(

School has been a real drag for me, I'm starting to not like it. :(

Also, sorry for causing so much, I didn't mean to I just thought the best way would be to let Timmy know rather than say something here. :( I guess I should've realized that.

I did play Melee today though, Timmy's been talking me into it a little bit. :p
But Brawl is still my thing. :p

Pokemon might not be for a while for me, my Wifi thingy is weak and I barely get a signal. :(

I'm sure Timmy will give you a better challenge anyway. :)

Thanks for the nice words, in my PM's Timmy, <3 seems you're still you for the most part. :embarrass

Good to talk to everyone again. Maybe I can change some of you into Brawl players :p =3 Nevermind, I promised Timmy I'd try to stop talking about Brawl. :dizzy:

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
branden you make me chuckle and i talk better **** than mr. j, mr. j's a ***** and a skank ill eat his peaches ***** and down smash him with...........................duh ness!

EDIT: awwwwww so you cant play pokemon for how long? I wanna play pokemon! and tims too scared to play me in pokemon TODAY! johns jk

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
yes brawl is gay ZZS is great though she should be in melee!!!
if you hook up the wii online thing ill brawl with you considering theres no melee here they all suck bigger balls than MR. J

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm sorry I have not been not posting. :(

School has been a real drag for me, I'm starting to not like it. :(

Also, sorry for causing so much, I didn't mean to I just thought the best way would be to let Timmy know rather than say something here. :( I guess I should've realized that.

I did play Melee today though, Timmy's been talking me into it a little bit. :p
But Brawl is still my thing. :p

Pokemon might not be for a while for me, my Wifi thingy is weak and I barely get a signal. :(

I'm sure Timmy will give you a better challenge anyway. :)

Thanks for the nice words, in my PM's Timmy, <3 seems you're still you for the most part. :embarrass

Good to talk to everyone again. Maybe I can change some of you into Brawl players :p =3 Nevermind, I promised Timmy I'd try to stop talking about Brawl. :dizzy:
Atleast give me your FC before you stop talking bout Brawl, I feel like kicking someones ***! :3

Either way! I went to Tuscon on... Saturday!

and I went to the Swap Meet! CAUSE I'M SO MEXICAN AND UBER CHEAP!

AND GUESS WHAT! I GOT SOME COOL STUFF FOR LITTLE MONEYS!

I got

The original, GOLDEN CARTRIDGE, Zelda Ocarina of Time... 15$
Final Fantasy Tactics (playing it right now :3)... 10$
Dead or Alive, XTREME! BEACH VOLLEYBALL! (fap fap fap) 10$
Final Fantasy IX, orignal black case and disks (not greatist hits, the orignal mofo!) 12$
and DOA the Movie (it sucks, and they made the girls ugly :( ) 5$

I'm so cool :3

Sara, Robin, Elizabeth, Surraija, Devvanie, Montana, Dahlia, Taylor, Alex...

All girls I want to... ya know... get to know... more intimately :3

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
how about i dont shut the **** up?:) i never shut up haha
is that all you have to say everybody told me your the best **** talker ever and thats all i get for insulting you? twice at that? **** major let down hahahahaha:p
no i do like talking **** and im good at it ofcourse, but your just an idoit.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
The original, GOLDEN CARTRIDGE, Zelda Ocarina of Time... 15$
Final Fantasy Tactics (playing it right now :3)... 10$
Final Fantasy IX, orignal black case and disks (not greatist hits, the orignal mofo!) 12$
You dirty *****. I wish I was there :/

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey guys

man, college is a lot of work...

i miss all you guys. dang... i wish i was still at home in SV... *sigh*

so ummm... how are things going?

Mr. J, your avatar is freakin sexy lol

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Hey Carly, your sig is grammatically wrong...

and you call yourself a college kid :3

it should be

Let the controllers do the talking, Their voice is what speaks the loudest.

OR

Let the controllers do the talking, their voices are what speak the loudest.

I think...

oh, and I got FF Tactics ADVANCE at Swap Meet, I already have Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS1... but it's broken :(

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey Carly, your sig is grammatically wrong...

and you call yourself a college kid :3

it should be

Let the controllers do the talking, Their voice is what speaks the loudest.

OR

Let the controllers do the talking, their voices are what speak the loudest.

I think...
You're both wrong.

It could be "Let the controllers do the talking because their voices are what speak the loudest." It could also be "Let the controllers do the talking. Their voices are what speak the loudest."

Capitalization aside, Carlton's only problems were his singulars and plurals along with his lack of ENDING punctuation; on the other hand, you had improper comma usage where a period would have been the correct choice, or you could have just left the word "because" in there because there's nothing improper about the way he used it.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
dude wtf this is smashboards not grammar class who the **** cares and thats dumb anyways i know way better sayings than that like abjfdhasjfhashf and whats b4 if its good than I agree with xan.......

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Controllers! Let the talking be left to them; the loud clicking and clacking produced by pressing the buttons is a metaphorical voice. Hark! Listen to them in lieu of your own voices, as the noises projected from them are quite loud in volume due to engineering that did not take this fact into consideration.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Controllers! Let the talking be left to them; the loud clicking and clacking produced by pressing the buttons is a metaphorical voice. Hark! Listen to them in lieu of your own voices, as the noises projected from them are quite loud in volume due to engineering that did not take this fact into consideration.
There you go. Now with Shakespearian flare.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I love you no homo.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I love you yes homo.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
im gon butt**** u wit my controlla u punkass *****. *****es aint got **** on me, ****.

anyways, you sv kids should save up and get a car already.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
yeah seriously, what jackie said!

holy crap, 6 classes??? i'm only taking 4, and i'm already overwhelmed
Lol lifes so hard huh guys? Gotta do school work and all lol pretty tough ****. Happy you guys are in school, but you have no idea what hard is sadly.

Come to Iraq for a year eat ****ty food, you get showers twice a week, with a bucket and soap. Get blown up 3 times and live, then walk 10 to 15 miles on patrol in 125 degree heat carrying 70 lbs of gear. You get 6 hours of rest maybe if there isnt an emergency. Then constanly look over your shoulder to make sure Ali baba isnt gonna cap your *** from behind.

Hmmm doesnt that make your 6 classes look like piece of cake plus you still get to play smash, I would trade with you guys in a sec. Im tired of war and fighting. I just wanna be a lazy bum and play smash all day. Something to think about

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
heh that's the military... i do wonder tho.. J, why did you go Army? why didn't you go Air Force, Navy, or something like that u know? Air Force doesn't deploy nearly as much as army does and the conditions are better in like every aspect...

It's still the military yeah, but the environment would be way better..

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
heh that's the military... i do wonder tho.. J, why did you go Army? why didn't you go Air Force, Navy, or something like that u know? Air Force doesn't deploy nearly as much as army does and the conditions are better in like every aspect...

It's still the military yeah, but the environment would be way better..
Well because the Navy and Air force is full of ***s basically and a real man joins to fight not to hide on a boat or in an office. Ive worked plenty with the Air Force here and there scared whinny girls. "it smells here" "how come we have to work in the dirty desert" and countless other things a typical girl would say. Plus they played volleyball more than they did anything. In conclusion if you want to do your country a favor prepare yourself to die if you must and go Infantry.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
heh true marines, and army are more into infantry, than others... however... you can't say they don't help you and provide w/all the information you need *technology* to know where the enemy is etc... and if they're not... i'll work on that for ya.. since that's what I do...

Honestly you should've went air force like me... but then again.. AF is hardest branch to join anyway.. =p

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
heh true marines, and army are more into infantry, than others... however... you can't say they don't help you and provide w/all the information you need *technology* to know where the enemy is etc... and if they're not... i'll work on that for ya.. since that's what I do...

Honestly you should've went air force like me... but then again.. AF is hardest branch to join anyway.. =p
It is the hardest branch to join, not sure why. You know the AF came to my base and had to stay for a few months and got paid extra because our barracks werent up to the AF standards. WTF if you ask me there the spoiled girls of any branch in the service. Yea there suppose to support us thats the idea lol but i cant tell you how many times we had to go and bail them out, hows that for irony

AXE 09

Smash Master
Lol lifes so hard huh guys? Gotta do school work and all lol pretty tough ****. Happy you guys are in school, but you have no idea what hard is sadly.

Come to Iraq for a year eat ****ty food, you get showers twice a week, with a bucket and soap. Get blown up 3 times and live, then walk 10 to 15 miles on patrol in 125 degree heat carrying 70 lbs of gear. You get 6 hours of rest maybe if there isnt an emergency. Then constanly look over your shoulder to make sure Ali baba isnt gonna cap your *** from behind.

Hmmm doesnt that make your 6 classes look like piece of cake plus you still get to play smash, I would trade with you guys in a sec. Im tired of war and fighting. I just wanna be a lazy bum and play smash all day. Something to think about
you think that's hard? try eating cereal with no milk, THEN you can talk

so i went to the store the other day and bought some cereal, thinking that i had milk at my dorm and i didn't...... yeah, i know, even worse than the military, seriously

joey! i wanna play pokemon, but too bad i never really have time... but i'm pretty free on weekends =) I HAVE NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY YES!!!!

lol chris, you may be right, but i bet even the all-mighty captain falcon can't eat cereal without milk

timmy i love you ahh!!

Top Bottom