• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
.......brawl?
You sir, need to leave

Carlton that is crazy awesome

but just too be an ***, and because Link is my main

Link looks rushed, his face is awkward, even though he is looking at and angle, his pose looks a little stiff.

I dunno maybe just me, maybe i'm envious

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
The guy 3 posts above you. Has a sick nasty zelda.
Who in SV is actually good? I mean, aside from Axe and Vectorman and subjectively, J, Calabrel, Revan, Tag, and Joey. Then again, Joey wouldn't openly admit anyone in the country being better than him. A lot of the people prowling the boards for SV now are the newer players .-.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
You sir, need to leave

Carlton that is crazy awesome

but just too be an ***, and because Link is my main

Link looks rushed, his face is awkward, even though he is looking at and angle, his pose looks a little stiff.

I dunno maybe just me, maybe i'm envious
yea what sebastion said you need to get the **** out of here kosuke you **** head and tai im better than everyone YOU wont admit i am

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
.......melee?

I'll see if i can today.

in reality, i'm one of the worst.
But as far as people in SV who are good Axe and Vman(Duh), Turnip tosser, Mr. J, Tag, and Joey.

In reality, joey and J are about equal.

Oh, and when your brother leaves mikey, i'm taking yours then smurfs spot. Then i'll go on to chris... and be stuck.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
yea what sebastion said you need to get the **** out of here kosuke you **** head and tai im better than everyone YOU wont admit i am
Yeah, I'm sorry. You're better than Mango, you just need to travel out of SV more. You don't win Phoenix tourneys because you choke in them.

p.s.

Following this logic, you also choke hard in friendlies LOLOLOL

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Yea i suck at faces honestly im working on it but i can't get it down i re did link and it still sucks a little

and Tai you talk when you can use someone else other than a high or top tier clown. You are right we need are capped by being in a small town so why don't you come down some time

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yea i suck at faces honestly im working on it but i can't get it down i re did link and it still sucks a little

and Tai you are garbo lol you need to come down
I would, but I just came back from a like, 2.5 week trip, and my mom doesn't want me leaving again so soon. Plus, I can play Taj this weekend.

AIR

Smash Rookie
.......brawl?
No Brawl, Melee!!! Also, I need to play someone better than me, besides Tim, Jeff and Joey!!! Someone who I stand a chance against...
(reason for not wanting to fight TJ&J: I get owned faster than week old milk... Then I don't learn a thing) D:

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
Uh carlton, if you dropped off the rankings, how come you automatically come back to spot 5, oh and you have to beat chris too....

Good luck to you both may the best man win.

Jeff will still be down here like every other weekend.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Uh carlton, if you dropped off the rankings, how come you automatically come back to spot 5, oh and you have to beat chris too....

Good luck to you both may the best man win.

Jeff will still be down here like every other weekend.
He deserves his spot back, seeing as he gave his spot up as a COURTESY to everyone else.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
i dont understand what you mean tai can you explain it to me? cause I heard he did it for himself so he can train as he said everyday that he didnt play with us when he could have.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
you know what tai that will suck when jeff and tim leave and carlton you silly boy I guess Ill just crush your spirit so prepare to lose! :laugh:
lol you clown just bring your A game let the controllers do the talking, good game though:laugh:

and i don't mind crushing everyone through the ranks again jo if i have to:chuckle:

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i dont understand what you mean tai can you explain it to me? cause I heard he did it for himself so he can train as he said everyday that he didnt play with us when he could have.
Oh wait, never mind.

I might have been thinking of Vman or something. Someone who removed himself from the rankings so everyone else would be more motivated to train. I think it was Timmy and Jeff. My mistake.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
ha i could care less of what you do you could go through everyone or come straight after me i dont give a **** but im telling you you wont get past rank 3 youll be lucky enough to not get 4 stocked!:suess:

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Oh wait, never mind.

I might have been thinking of Vman or something. Someone who removed himself from the rankings so everyone else would be more motivated to train. I think it was Timmy and Jeff. My mistake.
I did for various reasons cause tim and jeff are the only people i see in my goal for sv, but at the time i was having some issues so i backed down off the rankings cause for the time being but if everyone wants me to go through stomping and knock people out the way to get to the top again thats no problem i don't mind but tim and jeff still consider me 4

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
ha i could care less of what you do you could go through everyone or come straight after me i dont give a **** but im telling you you wont get past rank 3 youll be lucky enough to not get 4 stocked!:suess:
Bring it then just make sure to bring everything you got like i said good game clown:psycho::chuckle:

Top Bottom