• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
oooo the Forward dude comes down this Saturday?

Coincidence, I might be able to smash on Saturday...

Where it at? :3

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
WELCOME BACK J i'll try to get out today, man I wanna smash!?!?! VMan, did you read about the Tucson and SV vs Phoenix? Crew Battles...

Arrow.

Smash Rookie
guys. dont ask me to smash until like Jan 4th. my brother is visiting from Georgia. and i only get to see him like 2 weeks a year total. so i wanna spend time with him.

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
guys. dont ask me to smash until like Jan 4th. my brother is visiting from Georgia. and i only get to see him like 2 weeks a year total. so i wanna spend time with him.
Then get your brother into melee =P

lets play today guys

Jeff's in tucson playing forward, tims at work, mikey is gay, carlton is idk where, i'm stuck at the house cuz I went out yesterday, I wanna smash!!!! Where are you joey!!!?!?!

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Hehe, Joey, Jeff, I had fun playing smash with Gamer Guitarist

Food was good, Chris has awesome music

But, when I got home, Jeff, Joey, MY MOM WAS PISSED!

I guess I was never supposed to leave the house, even though I got an okay from my dad, and he said he'd talk to her.

and Joey, please never throw trash out of a vehicle, especially when their mother is wathcing you throw it, my *** got chewed out on that one.

thank you for your time :3

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I wasn't in Tucson when you guys came. I had to tend to my first love in Phoenix. I didn't get back until 11, and even then I had to give Sean a ride home from work lol. Can't wait for the melee tournament though.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Picture DUMP!

Joe, I finished your pic, kinda

This is the new pic, tell me if you like the other one more, BELOW

I still need to colour and ink them so, yeah...

now, I need to draw Ichigo, Rukia, and Kon...
and a Kick *** Pikachu...
Anyone else want some pictures while im in the mood?

THE MARIO MANGA!

Hell, if it was real, I'd read it!

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
It's his Shoulder Pad, I tried to give it my own style,

I can get rid of it if your prefer...

Champion_Link

Smash Cadet
Hey I'm not that great at smash, but I want to seriously get better, I'm stationed at Fort Huachuca and was wondering if you guys get together and play on a regular basis.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yeah we play on a regular basis but first you got to get rid of that digusting avatar and ummmm who are you?sebastion did you watch that amazing show yet!

CHUK

Smash Ace
Smurfy, first pic is real good use of pose and forshortening, his posture is real cool, maybe what could have improved it was more bend in the knee/hip so he doesn't look like he is too leaning back, same post but slightly leaned forward...idk 2nd one looks...idk ppl have much larger chest and the arms go around, not over, the breast area like how bent in he is.. bend your arms they will be more angled away then inward toward your chest.. u tried to make the arms shorter to compromise. these drawings r alot better though, the proportions are alot better :D

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Smurfy, first pic is real good use of pose and forshortening, his posture is real cool, maybe what could have improved it was more bend in the knee/hip so he doesn't look like he is too leaning back, same post but slightly leaned forward...idk 2nd one looks...idk ppl have much larger chest and the arms go around, not over, the breast area like how bent in he is.. bend your arms they will be more angled away then inward toward your chest.. u tried to make the arms shorter to compromise. these drawings r alot better though, the proportions are alot better :D
OMG Your encouraging wordz of wizdom encourage me to draw! they are so encouraging!

I want to see your art, so BAD naow!

And tanx, I re did the pic of falcon (the pic on top) because I knew the arms on the bottom pic looked ********.

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
Hey I'm not that great at smash, but I want to seriously get better, I'm stationed at Fort Huachuca and was wondering if you guys get together and play on a regular basis.
Well DonMagicWang and I live on huachuca, are you signal or MI, we're kinda army brats, but we'll own you at melee :laugh:

Do you know any advanced techniques?

Champion_Link

Smash Cadet
I'm signal, me and a friend of mine here in thunderbird village play all the time, we can do most of the advanced techniques but don't exactly use them effectively all the time if you know what I mean. I'd say we're better than the average casual player but still...not that great lol.

Top Bottom