• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
jackie and james woods(James woods real name is chris) are the guys from tucson, man they are way better than anyone currently on the sv rankings. Gamerguitarist7 and Jetfour are their gamer tags btw.

J i never got to play you before! I really want to play you! This should be fun:laugh:

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
jackie and james woods(James woods real name is chris) are the guys from tucson, man they are way better than anyone currently on the sv rankings. Gamerguitarist7 and Jetfour are their gamer tags btw.

J i never got to play you before! I really want to play you! This should be fun:laugh:
Gamer is a joke at this smash and is not currently better than me, maybe you guys no offence.

And youll have plenty of fun playing me

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Gamer is a joke at this smash and is not currently better than me, maybe you guys no offence.

And youll have plenty of fun playing me
lol J still the same and twist me and jetfour never played so i am not going to see he is better than me, but gamer is better than me yet i can beat J.......wait wut?

this game is akward

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
None taken

uh actually I bet currently gamer and jetfour are as good as you J... no offense, I kinda took them as a joke at first because Jeff said Gamer was about as good as Yeah! but then they both stomped me and held there own and almost won a few against Axe and Vman.

Carlton, that sig is so badass! but its kinda illegal since you didn't make it.

.......melee?

Since isn't J back today?

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
none Taken

Uh Actually I Bet Currently Gamer And Jetfour Are Better Than You Aj... No Offense, I Kinda Took Them As A Joke At First Because Jeff Said Gamer Was About As Good As Yeah! But Then They Both Stomped Me And Held There Own And Almost Won A Few Against Axe And Vman.

Carlton, That Sig Is So Badass! But Its Kinda Illegal Since You Didn't Make It.

.......melee?

Since Isn't Aj Back Today?
I Know Lol But Noone Is Going To Stop Me Lolololololololololololol

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I actually did beat Jeff and Tim a few times, but that isn't saying too much considering the sheer volume of matches that we played haha. Those two are more polished than I'll probably ever be.

THE SECRET TO BEATING AXE:
Up B away from the stage so that he suicides trying to edgeguard you :p

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
hey everyone from chris(calabrel) and below should challenge me so i could crush your spirit or take your money either way works that means you guys suck ha ha

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Jetfour/Gamer.. omg thanks for coming and playing with us man!. it was so freaking fun. Lol at how gamer sleeps and his comment when Me and Jeff Falco Ditto'd

Gamer quote - "WTF, did you just Powershield his powershielded laser that you powershielded! xD lol Gamer's awesome. Jackie it was awesome playing you and your smart style of play man something i haven't seen before it was awesome.. Hope you guys make it down here some more! and thanks again!

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
why don't you challenge someone lol
Uh Carlton, you and him are supposed to play, thats why the TBD is next to your names...

Dude Chris and Jackie! It was way fun having you guys down here, you should come down more often!

Mikey beat me today, but I figured out his nubbish way of gameplay! And I'm gonna keep trying so, can't wait for next week!

I can't sleep so I made an SV combo video trailer, has more gameplay clips then Carltons has, so you can look at it here, if you like it or not feel free to tell me, but I couldn't care less.:dizzy:

Trailer: The SV Crews Combo Vid

Timmy, when you leave in march, whose taking over the thread? or making a new one?

THE SECRET TO BEATING AXE:
Up B away from the stage so that he suicides trying to edgeguard you :p
Wow is that it? I always thought you had to spend 1 year becoming a professional at the game and then another year playing him 24/7 in one on ones with falco :laugh:

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol you guys are too much

Mr. J: if you're back in town, call me. i can smash christmas eve or christmas day: 520-249-3743

that goes with everyone!!!! smashfests for christmas eve and christmas day lol

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
Uh Carlton, you and him are supposed to play, thats why the TBD is next to your names...

Dude Chris and Jackie! It was way fun having you guys down here, you should come down more often!

Mikey beat me today, but I figured out his nubbish way of gameplay! And I'm gonna keep trying so, can't wait for next week!

I can't sleep so I made an SV combo video trailer, has more gameplay clips then Carltons has, so you can look at it here, if you like it or not feel free to tell me, but I couldn't care less.:dizzy:

Trailer: The SV Crews Combo Vid

Timmy, when you leave in march, whose taking over the thread? or making a new one?

Wow is that it? I always thought you had to spend 1 year becoming a professional at the game and then another year playing him 24/7 in one on ones with falco :laugh:
dude that was awesome! you should put some more videos of us playing that was pretty cool i like the combo i did on jeff lol and you even put my advice in it i love you joe

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
lol thanks, I just put in all the cool things from the tournament, I would've put in more but there wasn't much more that we got on tape.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice

UMM i challenged chris and he is no where to be found if thats the case though then yeah should challenge me for his spot

but i have a trailer on the way we need to record cause i want everyone in it not just a few in the vid

it was good but it was lacking something

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Joe, you make me happy, I was in the vid :3

Even if it was as Germ...

But still, I can no smash on Christmas, actually, I haven't been able to smash recently that much, I don't think my parents liek Joey.

I might be able to smash on Saturday, cause I know you all want to smash with the almighty Sebastian (BTW joey, that is how you spell my name.

On another note, your falcon pic is on its way Joe, i need to put finishing touches

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
(this is joey speaking) sebastion why dont your parents like me i havent even met them except your dad and i didnt do anything to piss him off so you should tell them to get over it! JK

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Yeah the only thing that i regret is that i did not give you my all but your skill has improved tremdously, i can not find the words for your improvement. You showed that you wanted that spot and you deserve it....but don't get lazy keep playing and training.

I might smash tomarrow but no promises.....

I am droping off the rankings for real this time and after tomarrow i won't be smashing until jan 10th tourney day.

Tim and Jeff i am sorry to say but i think i can't go any futher in skill wise, you guys think i am getting better but i am not so quit telling me that ok. Cause it pisses me off cause there is something stopping me and i can seem to find the problem cause music no longer has that effect on me like it used to......

Also alot of things have been brought to my attention about a local smasher who says he better than me but i have to see it...but i am not saying any names.

Once things get better at home though you guys better be ready Joey, J, Tag, Tim, Jeff.

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
Also alot of things have been brought to my attention about a local smasher who says he better than me but i have to see it...but i am not saying any names.
For a reference, I'm pretty sure that comment is about me.(or mikey...) and for another reference, I don't think i'm better than you are, you can beat me and your better, but I do believe I'm more technical, not even joking or lying. I really don't want you to quit though, its fun smashing with you and we haven't played each other in ages.

Carlton, I'm being straight with you since Tim and Jeff "lying" to you pisses you off. I think you don't really practice, you always say you do, but seriously. Find new things and you'll improve. Learn to SWD or Missle cancel or any of those things Tim taught us at my house, don't just say "Oh its useless to do this" or "I think theres no purpose in learning how to do that" PRACTICE Its what I've been doing and Branden says my samus is much better than my falcon is because of it. lol I seem to piss him off more with her than falcon.

It does bother me that sometimes you beat me, because I feel your on the same level most of us are. Sadly, Joey is improving way to fast for anyone to keep up. I'm gonna say something else Joey taught me yesterday, and even if I do talk **** still, it kinda humbled me. "Don't play to win, play to learn..." (An Axe, Vman and Yeah! Quote).

Fear Its Self, GOD THAT IS SUCH A BAD *** NAME!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
*sniff* *Cries* such humble words

hope everything goes well carl, I' know you'll be allrite and hey... You should know me by now. I wouldn't say you were improving if I didn't mean it. I'd be straight up with you and say "carlton you're not ****ing improving, do something, but I haven't because i believe you are improving. I don't say things to just say them i say them because I mean it.. such as joey learning faster than me and Jeff, I'm not just saying that... IT'S A TRUE ****IN FACT!

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
(this is joey speaking) sebastion why dont your parents like me i havent even met them except your dad and i didnt do anything to piss him off so you should tell them to get over it! JK
I dunno why, my dad said that I was spending too much time training my brother, and also said I have much better things to do with my time... If only he had ever played Melee

I shall assume, that Carlton lost against Joey? or vice versa?

2 questions

Joe, before I get too deep, and make FINAL details, do you want Falcon wif or wifout helmet?

And Carlton, Joey? Did you get your stockings? and Carlton your card?

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if that thanks at the end was sarcastic or not, I hate the internet

Joey, don't take it the wrong way, I love going over to house and Smashing. I think my dad just has some hatred of me having fun, and games that involve more than 2 buttons.

(in case nobody gets this joke, the only thing he will ever play is SMB or SMB3, nothing else, EVAR! get it 2 buttons, nintendo controller? I'm so witty...)

EDIT

Btw Jeff, thanx for promising to give them the stockings!!! >:(

JK, either way, Joey, Carlton, I made you these Stocking things, Joe and Jeff's friend called them GAY! how dare they...

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
no it's not that they lying to me it that i i don't see any improvement in my samus, your right i don't practice i want to get better i but i removed myself from the rankings for various reasons im not quiting just taking a breather......i need to clear my head, and take care of my mom and sister.

but thankyou guys for your words

yes Smurf i lost but im not done just taking a break......

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
What did I do, I thought that was pretty humble... I really meant what I said =(

Lol yea joey, and tim, and carlton and everyone else that Jeff didn't give sebastians stockings too sorry, he gave them to jeff and I guess he forgot.

Sebas! with helmet fosho!

Top Bottom