• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Gay Ive had it, anyways Wed. a half day for all the kids in school why dont you guys set something up at the school that afternoon. On a side note I was in Benson installing an amlarm system on Fri. so dont hold that against me, as far as im concerned Jeff got lucky

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Gay Ive had it, anyways Wed. a half day for all the kids in school why dont you guys set something up at the school that afternoon. On a side note I was in Benson installing an amlarm system on Fri. so dont hold that against me, as far as im concerned Jeff got lucky
Lol, did anybody else ever notice that when someone else beats Mr J, it's ALWAYS lucky or something, but if he wins, OMG I knew I'd beat him and crap like that. Face it Mr. J, there are a lot better people here now. This isn't the old SV when you THOUGHT you were the only good player, It's changed. Jeff, gives me a much harder time than you ever do, so don't even give us that, well whatever. I'm still changing the SV rankings/brackets. If you think you can beat him, just win your spot back by beating him, it's simple. Well Mr. J you dropped to #4, and some other changes are here too, check em out, in the first post.

But can you do it, is the question, OR WILL YOU GET LUCKY?

Annoying ain't it.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I don't know Mr, J, he put a nice lil beating on you and what sucks too, is that Jeff was playing bad, You were playing bad too, but what difference does it make if both of you were playing bad, maybe if you both play good it'll be different. And the only char he had problem with that I saw was that Peach of yours and ONLY cuz you know how to spam Down-A but that's what I saw. I could be wrong but I doubt it. He even beats me, when I'm at my best which only Turnup originally has been able to do, and even priest, but now him too, I better watch out. You can always prove me wrong, but IMO he's way better than you and prolly out of ur league but just prove me wrong and I'll give you more credit.

OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO SHOW UP, TO GET CREDIT. Don worry too, other people will be playin you for spots, so expect lots of competition, and of course you can always get your spot back if you have the skill to prove it,

DO YOU HAVE THE SKILL OR JUST THE SPAM? lol,

PS. MM my Mewtwo plz, since you SAY you can beat it.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
He already played him and he ...................... LOST. So he lost his spot but he can always prove me wrong and beat him again, but he needs to prove it.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Why don't you look at the Rankings and find out, noob!j/k, LOL!!!
Priest Revan took my spot on friday(dramatic music playing in the background).
It's cool though...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
See, I like how some players can admit when somethin happens (WaveMantis) but other players ALWAYS SAY, "He got Lucky" I wasn't trying" OMG, cheap, "Gay, who makes all these excuses. Any takers?

Maybe you can learn something from this ??. ?. but no you just talk, and talk. lol,
I'll leave you alone now.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Vect im tired of lookingat seven i want a shot at wave or priest it does not matter to me but i just want out of seven
Yeah...you can take...I mean, you can play me for my spot. If you want too...

dub post

click to make bigger
Yep...this is gay. Why do I look all drunk and stuff...
Wow...know everybody knows who I am. If anybody on Smash World forums ever wanted to kill me...they would now know how to track me down.

...thanks alot, BlackKnight.

EDIT: way to forget the 4 in my name...noob!

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
I'm not black...I'm pecan tan. LOL!!!
Seriously, I can't make it this friday. Got some stuff I need to take care of.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
It's all cool mikey u guys can have halo and we will take smash thats kewl? lol :chuckle: :chuckle:

o yeah not talkin no noise or anything mr.j but im coming for that number 4 spot friday hopefully you are there. so vect know that i want another set match if it's okay

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
It's all cool mikey u guys can have halo and we will take smash thats kewl? lol :chuckle: :chuckle:

o yeah not talkin no noise or anything mr.j but im coming for that number 4 spot friday hopefully you are there. so vect know that i want another set match if it's okay
u got it both of u b ready by friday postin on the wii is so cool

MeleeMasterMikey

Smash Cadet
The superior race is the one that will evolve to be best at all those attributes.
race has nothing to do w/ it. it has to do w/ skill @ watever it is

how 'bout nobody takes any game.

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
Vectorman speaking:

lol ok i'm on a cpu now. first off, I have to say Mikey is a noob. lol, seriously you are, k second black, yes you can get ur set match. who are you intending to play? third, completely off subject but this is why i should be allowed in the debate hall, about the race thing, yes you are correct that one race is not superior to the other in terms of ability but you cannot tell me that majority of basketball star athletes are black. CERTAIN RACES HAVE special abilities in many sports. NOT TO BE AN ***, but BLACK PEOPLE have taken over the globe in terms of sports. We have, TRACK and FIELD, BASKETBALL, FOOTBALL, sort of baseball olympics, Cross Country **** even GOLF (Tiger Woods) so i sort of mean where priest is going and what he's trying to tell you. Whites, have Hockey, Baseball, mainly golf, pool, TENNIS, SWIMMING, BIKING, BOWLING, the non high tier sports. Mexicans have soccer, you know, I'M NOT IN ANY WAY BEING PREJUDICE TOWARDS ANY RACE, I'm just naming pure facts. Just like how Asians own the educational world and such. well whatever. Mikey your too young to understand the meaning of survival of the fittest.

Priest speaking:

Vector is stupid, listen to me Children:

Asians-Smart
Blacks- Athletic
Whites-Nothing except making fun of blacks (in which they get money for it).

MeleeMasterMikey

Smash Cadet
Vectorman speaking:

lol ok i'm on a cpu now. first off, I have to say Mikey is a noob. lol, seriously you are, k second black, yes you can get ur set match. who are you intending to play? third, completely off subject but this is why i should be allowed in the debate hall, about the race thing, yes you are correct that one race is not superior to the other in terms of ability but you cannot tell me that majority of basketball star athletes are black. CERTAIN RACES HAVE special abilities in many sports. NOT TO BE AN ***, but BLACK PEOPLE have taken over the globe in terms of sports. We have, TRACK and FIELD, BASKETBALL, FOOTBALL, sort of baseball olympics, Cross Country **** even GOLF (Tiger Woods) so i sort of mean where priest is going and what he's trying to tell you. Whites, have Hockey, Baseball, mainly golf, pool, TENNIS, SWIMMING, BIKING, BOWLING, the non high tier sports. Mexicans have soccer, you know, I'M NOT IN ANY WAY BEING PREJUDICE TOWARDS ANY RACE, I'm just naming pure facts. Just like how Asians own the educational world and such. well whatever. Mikey your too young to understand the meaning of survival of the fittest.

Priest speaking:

Vector is stupid, listen to me Children:

Asians-Smart
Blacks- Athletic
Whites-Nothing except making fun of blacks (in which they get money for it).
im hispanic and im smart and good at sports but im not mexican

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Black that's not happening so you better settle at where your at, Jeff is a good maybe even better than me but Im sorry to say your not gonna win lol. By the way thats a cool Pic of everybody. Im gonna make a trip up to Tucson maybe next weekend who wants to go?

Top Bottom