• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I want to make these BHS tourneys.... :(

Anyways, I have a new vid up in my 1v1 thread of my marth although the vid is in poor quality. If any of you have a chance to watch it and post in the thread your comments, that would be awesome cause I don't want the thread to die. :)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol, yeah Black is also helpin trying to make our community better.

B-Will, I didn't watch ur vid long cuz I hate bad quality vids, but from what I saw, your Marth was pretty good. BUT YOUR FALCO IS BETTER.

Uhh, See everyone tomorrow at BHS event.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol, Priest and Black goin at it, COOL, lol this thread needed some drama. Ok, uhh well before tomorrow's BHS fests, those of you who DON'T HAVE school are open to come to my crib and get some practice in before the event. So till then, see you tomorrow.

ALSO EXPECT SV RANKING/BRACKETS TO CHANGE. (Major Change) Look Forward to it.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Sweet, hello all, well in yesterday's games, it was fun, Turnup made his return and his game is still very good, since he played very well, Jeff (Axe) beat Mr. J, in his set so now Jeff has a shot at 3 as long as he can beat Priest/Black. Turnup, may have me on a run for my spot since he was teaching me some lessons yesterday but we'll see soon enough. See you all soon. SV rankings/Brackets will be updated Monday.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
yes, he did, he also went Fox/Falco, props to him as well, Uhh any tourney's soon? D4rk Sheik that you and B-Will know of yet? That is closer than mesa say tucson?

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Oh...so I guess it's okay if AXE just skips playing a set with me, huh?
The only people he has to play are priest and black, HUH?
He just zips to #3 if he beats them...without playin W4ve, HUH?
...Jus playing, I really don't care.
Kirby and Doc will always have my back...that's all that matters.

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
Oh...so I guess it's okay if AXE just skips playing a set with me, huh?
The only people he has to play are priest and black, HUH?
He just zips to #3 if he beats them...without playin W4ve, HUH?
...Jus playing, I really don't care.
Kirby and Doc will always have my back...that's all that matters.
You wont have a spot ahead of me for much longer.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Too bad priest you gotta step to me before you play him, but peach and samus are alway ready to take on zelda, but your choice take your pick priest. oh yeah you are just now figuring out i spelled sv wrong d@mn ur late:laugh:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Wow, ur a bunch of bad kids. Wave, yes he can skip you, you know why, HE ALREADY PLAYED YOU IN A SET AT MY HOUSE when we were all playing and when u guys were spendin the night at my house, and he swept you, Black, in official SV rankings priest is a higher rank then ur so don't look down on others as if you had glory of some sort.

****, Black I wish you would use that Peach on my Mewtwo jus so I can pounce on it. lol
but I'd hav truble with ur samus vs my m2 since she's a very good counter pick.

So bottom line yes, Axe jumps ahead. Priest is at 5, and Black is at 6, and jeff has to beat Priest, and Black for #3, any problems? TOO BAD. Everything I said been resolved, so those spots are open, unless you think you can prove otherwise,

Wave if you think you deserve 4 then beat jeff, Black if you can beat Priest, beat him, don just talk about opportunities, do them.

THAT'S IT FOR ME.

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
Too bad priest you gotta step to me before you play him, but peach and samus are alway ready to take on zelda, but your choice take your pick priest. oh yeah you are just now figuring out i spelled sv wrong d@mn ur late:laugh:
10$ mm?

Priest_Revan said:
You wont have a spot ahead of me for much longer.
Today 09:03 AM
10$ mm?

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
tch, screw it then. screw the power rankings. Just give everybody whatever spot they want. I really don't care.

butters is always trying to take some money. LOL!

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
ROFL, already did!!!
When are you taking my spot Priest? Hopefully, sometime before I die. Seriously, when?
I really mean that too. This is a serious question.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
seems like butters wants to make a hundred bucks it seems
Hope he wants that money so that you guys could have enough to come down to SV;) ;)
Wave, I'll fight you on friday when I feel like it. I have other things to deal with (and not you Blk Knight, I have more important fish to fry).
Whatever...you'd better win too. After all that crap you've been talking.
Oh yeah...are you reffering to me when you say you have more important fish to fry?:chuckle:

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Im not complaining im just sick of lookin at your name ahead of mine even though i beat u most of the time.plus anywy remeber we had that 2 out of 3 set anyways where i beat you for that set so i have nothing to complain about, and i will do it again if needed to priest

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
Hope he wants that money so that you guys could have enough to come down to SV;) ;)

Whatever...you'd better win too. After all that crap you've been talking.
Oh yeah...are you reffering to me when you say you have more important fish to fry?:chuckle:
No you f**ktard. That's why I said "Wave, I'll fight you on friday when I feel like it."

Where the f*ck is VectorMan? Maybe he sucks now.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
LOL!!! What's wrong priest? Afraid to accept butters MM? BlackKnight where are you?
You really gotta watch the swearing priest.

Top Bottom