• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
lol losing to carl is one thing but then not paying the man.....thats a smash shame. Oklahoma is alright. i remember the liquor stores would sell booze then the convience store next to them sells cups with ice. thats the way to travel in OK. aw gawd i miss the fireworks i used to get as a kid in OK we cant have them in AZ.
i paid him

i didn't enjoy it, but i did.

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
i wasnt sure if tim knew this or not but at denny's they got this deal you pay $4 and you get all you can eat pancakes. i at 6 last night and the waitress seemed impressed, i bet tim could eat atleast twice as much. also melee today. tim we should start looking at becoming professional eaters. even the best smashers dont make jack compared to a pro eater.

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
turnip is broke. and cant drive around too much but if you scrubs want to smash me tonite pls come down here seeing i have no juice in my tank. but guys times are hard for me. i got finals coming up and family man stuff to take care of. hopefully once im out of school and i find a summer job ill have more free time to smash.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I'm coming to Tucson this weekend guys, so please try to come =)

I think I'm going Friday? Idk. Whenever you guys are going, I'm going to. So I hope to see all you guys lol

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
You all still suck though the way I see it lol.

I see thread became more active all of a sudden.

I am tired of beating bad kids at brawl I wanna play some melee ****IT

AXE 09

Smash Master
You guys should vote on the techskill video contest =D

http://poll.fm/1wi0w

It's very hard for me to pick one... I'm kinda thinking about picking either Ganon on ice or Viper

Although the Samus one was pretty awesome too. Darn it... this is hard lol

AXE 09

Smash Master
Yeah the Yoshi one was cute lol. But idk... I've seen a lot of that stuff already. There wasn't really anything that blew my mind, although those reverse egg throws on the ledge are really freakin hard to do haha. So I definitely give him credit for that.

I actually really like the Samus vid. And I thought Viper was pretty cool haha.

Hey, you guys should help me out with my thread!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274514

Top Bottom