• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
yea axe is the reason scrubs even want to play the chu lol. you got a crib now gamer?? nice man i gotta get up their to smash and blaze sometime. also mr.j will be here soon im just waiting for that *** and we will come play. unless you buttholes can come over here tonite which would be better since i got like 2 tvs just let me no. if not then you can assume we are coming over to joeys. gawd ive been so busy i havent even had time to train by myself let alone with you guys. i hope to make up some time this weekend and next week. all you guys are so **** my second characters suck when i try to play them on you guys im just struggling to keep up with peach im being honest all you guys are getting so good so fast.

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
lol.. axe actually isnt the reason i play pikachu (sorry axe =( ). i picked pikachu cause he was just the most fun to play with. also, i get a low tier john whenever i lose.

AXE 09

Smash Master
The winners from all 5 seasons are gonna perform together next week. That includes Poreotix and Jabbawockeez. I'm so freakin excited to watch that lol

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
lol i didnt even know who won season 3 until it went through them all during the finale of this season lol

Jane

Smash Hero
JEFF I ****ING LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i LOVE abdc.

next time i see you we are gonna have some mad talks about this season

AXE 09

Smash Master
JEFF I ****ING LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i LOVE abdc.

next time i see you we are gonna have some mad talks about this season
DUDE!!! We definitely need to talk about this lol! I've always watched abdc off an on, so I haven't seen all the seasons... I saw MOST of the season 5 episodes. I'm definitely gonna try to watch all the seasons online :p

I hope we can all get housing in tucson =(

EDIT:

TIMMY!!!!!! Check it out! We're in here!! =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSWc8fRNJEw

I actually recommend that everyone watches all 5 parts of this. It's actually done quite well imo

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
see after watching at least the 4th and 5th parts of those videos how can people say brawl is better? hahah

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
DUDE!!! We definitely need to talk about this lol! I've always watched abdc off an on, so I haven't seen all the seasons... I saw MOST of the season 5 episodes. I'm definitely gonna try to watch all the seasons online :p

I hope we can all get housing in tucson =(

EDIT:

TIMMY!!!!!! Check it out! We're in here!! =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSWc8fRNJEw

I actually recommend that everyone watches all 5 parts of this. It's actually done quite well imo
My favorite was 4:45

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^johns...typical tucson players.. not Forward/GG7/Jetfour

EDIT: You also owe Masta Deltron $$ you never gave him either, so I understand why Joey keeps reminding/bugging you about it

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
id MM gg7 and jetfour

id also be glad to continue that MM with you joey being a match down since i quit out in february

**** it, i'll pay you if it upsets you that much

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
OR.. you can give the money you've owed Joey for multiple months?? how bout you do that??? wanna pay carlton too? anytime this lifetime??

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i paid carlton right after i lost, no delay, unless maybe if i had to get change

the reason i didn't "pay" joey was cuz we "started" our MM, but I thought it was a friendly, so i quit out cuz i got called for a tourney match

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
oh........I heard different.. well if that's the truth then ok ^^ Idk I jus listen to what joey tells me.. =p either way I guess joey doesn't think that.. well whatever you wanna do...

Also I don mind takin money from you.. =p how much?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
@jackie: you never REMINDED me irl. i never remember MMs come tourney day. i was supposed to MM mr. J at like five tourneys and haven't even PLAYED with him except in one friendly

also, have i ever accepted an MM against you outside of like, a random character MM for 2 dollars?

that one where no one knew you were dairspike doesn't count

@tim: 2, 3, or 5

i dont like 1 for some reason, feels kinda worthless, and 4 is just an awkward number

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
johnsjohnsjohns
I played a bunch of friendlies with you, then I said something like, "Tai are we going to money match" and you just kinda laughed and said, "I don't wanna money match you." I remember this on two distinct occasions.

The random MM I forgot about whenever I lost saw you in Tucson haha.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
johnsjohnsjohns
I played a bunch of friendlies with you, then I said something like, "Tai are we going to money match" and you just kinda laughed and said, "I don't wanna money match you." I remember this on two distinct occasions.
I don't remember ever saying this

what tourneys were they at?

The random MM I forgot about whenever I lost saw you in Tucson haha.
What?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
**** jackie and i are too good.

i will money match any single person coming from sierra vista!!!!!
then i will use my winnings to buy multiple chicken sandwiches

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
want your dollar for that SINGLE match i thought was a friendly?
alright tai that is ****ing BULL **** you KNEW that IT was a MM cause right after carlton beat you i challenged you dont try and act like your superior alright you know that it was a MM it was undeniable just quit making *****y excuses and pay my money its your fault you reset you choked first round than reseted second round to play your match with jeff even though i told you we can wait till your done THERE! no excuses! and ill MM you gamer.

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
lol losing to carl is one thing but then not paying the man.....thats a smash shame. Oklahoma is alright. i remember the liquor stores would sell booze then the convience store next to them sells cups with ice. thats the way to travel in OK. aw gawd i miss the fireworks i used to get as a kid in OK we cant have them in AZ.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I don't remember ever saying this

what tourneys were they at?

What?
I don't remember the names of the tourneys, but one was at arcadeinabox and the other was at UA for sure.

The first time we played each other since I challenged you the random MM, I forgot about the random MM. Which is why I didn't challenge you. I'm not sure if that phrasing makes more sense than the last one haha.

Top Bottom