• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
its ok carlton ill **** you if you come down here deal.
(then u wake up from your wet dream.) lol my samus and c. falcon have experinced some upgrades lol.

and a hello kitty rake? wait wtf? lol ican't say nothing i still gots my orignal power rangers towel lol (don judge me!)

carlton!!! i need your sexy samus to come back down here lol
I miss that dirty pikachu lol

Man it's good too see melee strong over there brawl players are growing over here. melee is getting weaker, hopefully dark reign can spark the melee spirit in texas.

AXE 09

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236303

took a long time, but a good portion of the matches are up!
yay!! i love you xander!! =D

last night was fun. we walked to sonic and stuffed our faces with rootbeer floats. oh wait, scratch that, i mean COKE floats! they were good but i had WAY too many lol. sebastian, joey, and i had intense conversations on the way there and back too ^^

darn it carlton, please visit soon =(

yay! joe and branden are coming back!!! and brian's coming back soon too!! it's the return of the smashers!

we NEED to do something special for branden since he's leaving... darn it. people need to stop moving

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
Hey joe don't practice more practice better. It doesn't help if you practice the same things over and over again make up weird combos start with a way to warm up your fingers for the things you want to practice perfect it then repeat it.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
don't listen to these scrubs. with captain falcon there's lots you can practice on your own that is very helpful. first, practice your l-cancels. the hardest but one still very important is the stomps. practice it normally in place, practice the timing (it's a little different) for when you actually connect the hit. it's important to have really fast stomp>knees. the faster you can do it, the lower the % you can hit them at. once you have that at least 95% consistent, move onto wavelands. wavelands are most useful for evading when they have invincibility. combos/mindgames are the next best thing from wavelands but you'll only get practice for those in matches against people. last is edgecancels. it's useful when you need to play defensively.

AXE 09

Smash Master
you should practice falcon kicking! falcon kick is c. falcon's best move! the more you do it, the better chance you have of winning!

forward

Smash Champion
Falcon's taunt is mind games, he is basically saying "stop camping, come attack me while I dash dance." Don't show him your moves. You will die.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Sean spoke more truth in that statement then in all of his helpful and creative posts that he has posted on smashboards in his entire smash career.

Forward4Prez

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
As weird, as this may sound, i really miss all of you, I can't believe out of all people, that I'M the one saying this, but keeping alive in this game is growing more difficult by the day. Nobody plays, Texas is Brawl, and the people I find aren't near my level of play. There are indeed people close, but not ones willing to drive down and play me I suppose.. I watch Joe, Joey, Smurf, all of you play, and you get better by the day. I'm... really really happy. It makes me happy very much actually (more than you'll ever believe) Axe - Man.. I.. you improve, so much, it's.. words can't even explain what I wanna say. Your Pikachu is WAY too tight! You've come a really long way man.. I guess you can say, I'm ..just lost... or I don't know what more I can do. I don't even know anymore, I don't know what to do anymore, anything. Axe and I were so close in skill, *him being better of course* (he's good!) but like, the more I see him, the crazier he gets..and knowing he gets to play more people is even better.. Texas sucks i've been playing bots for a good while now, it's hard to keep up w/someone at his level w/mere bots.. but I'm tryin that's for **** sure.

BTW: I love the new style of Falco, you play I'm loving the "upgraded (mindgamed) waveland game you added") it's a unique thing you added w/the shines! =] and you're Pikachu, **** as always... I MISS YOU ALOT JEFF.. (yes homo) <----- because I always say this, but in reality right now (no homo) "I'm actually in one of the most serious moods i've ever been in on SWF since i've joined/posted.

As for the rest of you, I miss you all alot, and now I can come to understand what it's like, to not really have anyone to play.. I never thought i'd really feel this way because I guess i just thought Jeff' would always be around.. We keep each other competetive. ^^; I mean of course he still has Forward, Taj, Wobbles, and all Of AZ yes I know..I guess I never thought it'd be this hard for "ME" I've been playin bots for awhile and stuff, i've also got to play known people, but....idk why, but it doesn't mean as much to me as i thought it would. Maybe I just need to play more/longer? My hours spent practicing have dropped, I don't think i'm as good as I used to be either, but then again how would I know? Seems Texas is lamer than I'd hope I guess =/

All in all SV keep each other alive/competetive/etc.. I miss you all.. Idk I feel like.. i'm dying on the inside of my love for this game right now, so i'm basically looking Forward to returning or something and using that as my rekindling flame or somethin.. because atm it's hard to maintain any motivation what's so ever.. All in All, Keep it up SV, you've all been like family to me.. I'll do my best as well.. =]

See you all around "eventually"

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
I feel you on that tim....

I miss all you guys but it's hard trying to find some good playersaround here. but it also doesn't help that you have parents that don't let me go to ****. Brawl is the dominant game and you can only do training mode for so long.......and now that i have a job again well, you get the point. but I miss you guys and trying to keep the fight against brawl strong but it's only getting harder and harder.

i will try to visit as soon as possible. miss you guys gots much love for you guys

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Genesis and Devastation should be fun =) I'm going to NC in 3 weeks to play some east coast players, hope I come back better. I miss you, Carlton and Timmy!

Timmy you still have my beast *** sig up! =)

Can't wait to play you guys again eventually.

The Cape is gay, thanks for sending him Tim -.-

MELEE!!!!

TIMMAY!!!!

CARLY!!!!

AXE 09

Smash Master
dang tim.... not to sound gay, but... i really miss you too. it's crazy how far we've gotten, just training together. you were always my biggest rival. without you, i wouldn't have made it to where i am now. haha.... pikachu and mewtwo... who would've thought...

seriously tim, get back here!!!!! we all miss you a crapload, and it's not the same without you! what day are you coming back on anyways? i know you're coming back sometime near the date of genesis... it'd be awesome if you could come. we miss you a lot man.... especially me... you have no idea.

carlton, i miss you too man!!! are things alright at your workplace? where do you work anyways? let me know...

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Falcon Kick is my panic button. I mash down+b if i'm on stage, grounded, and in a bad position. It usually works too, because it's random and unexpected.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
I just transfered to gamestop so im back in the video game industry, were i belong lol.

but when i get set into college i will be able to make a trip it's just when i come to visit one day ima need a place to crash lol until then i will continue to smash!

cause no matter the game masta deltron will be known throughout the land!!!!!!

VIVA LA SIERRA VISTA!!!!!!
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE
SEE THE INVISIBLE
RAW! RAW!
FIGHT THE POWER!

TOUCH THE UNTOUCHABLE
BREAK THE UNBREAKABLE
RAW! RAW!
FIGHT THE POWER!

What you gonna do is what you wanna do
Just break the rule, and you see the truth
This is the theme of *SV* coming through baby!
RAW! RAW!
FIGHT THE POWER!

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
You know your welcome at my place! Melee!

Oh and Jeff, depending on what day your going up to devastation, you can ride with my madre and I up to Phoenix from tucson, you just have to find a ride back down. Since I fly out of phoenix the day after the tournament...

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Doo DEE DOO!

.......Brawl?

I hasn't poseted in such a while...
But I should tell you guys about this girl I've been texting :3

It feel's so good, just knowing...

WHATEVER! HA! YOU CAN'T KNOW! Unless you ask me, really nicely, and give me money, and some humiliating so I can post on the interweb... or sumthin

SIGGY IS AWSUM

SO IS CAPS

....G.A.R.F.I.E.L.D

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Proud of what?! I did it all by myself! :3

I'm a beast when it comes to flirtin' with the ladies!

Robin, Robin, Robin, Robin, Batman, Robin, Robin...

:chuckle:

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
... I think, I think I messed up a little with Robin-chan.

I SUCK AT THIS GAME! GR8 @ THE FLIRTING, SUCKISH ON THE TIMING...

I asked her what she say if I asked her out... :(

BUT THAT DOESN"T MATTER CAUSE I'M STILL AWESOME! AND MY CHANCES ARE STILL HIGH!

AXE 09

Smash Master
i wanna see her too, smurfy lol

hey Joe, you and your mom are driving up there? when are you leaving? and how long are you gonna be gone for?

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol CRAB BATTLE!!!

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEBASTIAN!!!!!!!!! XD

even though it was yesterday... lol. but i wasn't on all day yesterday, i'm just getting on now. so... sorry it's so late lmao

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol i stuffed my face so bad, it was great! we got bored, so we started doing these pushup things and played jenga. it was pretty awesome

Sam-R-I Grega

Smash Rookie
FALCON AWESOME! even though i live there it was fun we hid some sandwiches the ones that were left, cause i remember joey c the last sandwich and eatin it but i remembered we had some in the fridge joe,branden u left before u got ur ice cream popcicle thingys that joey jeff and andy got lolz

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Thanks everbody :3

I had fun, thanks for coming over... Everyone :3

Joe, the only problem is you stickin' my stuf down yer pants. I know you like me, but sheesh:laugh: *That was completely serious, stop putting my stuff down your pants and tryting to touch my privates*

Alex, you'ra a fool

Spelled you're wrong... I don't care :D

TTFN

TIGGER QUOTE

*EDIT* (1 Day later)

My thred got klosed :(

Top Bottom