• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official **SUPER** Street Fighter 4 Thread of the much-anticipated Kas vs Sieg MM

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
3rd strike is hard...
i cant beat bison in story mode hes reading my inputs lolol..
i can only use ken in it XD

which is weird cause i am such a natural gief player in sf4.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
arcade version? maybe its just plain sf3...
its bison... he isn't weird looking like gill..
i lost and it wouldn't let me put money in lolol just GAME OVER.
he just psycho crushed like 60% of my hp, it happened.

unreon

Smash Ace
From Sydney, Melvin aka. Kientan won a match off Daigo in their MM.

He was estatic.

It wasn't recorded.

He was super cut.

lol, he's such a nice guy too poor soul

PS: Daigo was on a 100-win streak. 100 x $20 = $2000 from MMs alone O_o

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Genxa also took a match by the way.

And not quite unreon, they had a line where people could just line up to get ***** for free (only 1 game each), not all were money matches.

That being said I'm sure he made a lot from the money matches he did play. :S

And technically speaking he was never on a 100 streak, on both the friday and saturday he got to like 70 before there were technical issues and consoles were restarted, then he was at ~50 or something at the end of them. >.>

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Watched? Man, I COMPETED!

And lost. Not feeling too bad though, since I'm terrible at ssf4 and had to fight the people who got =1st and =5th in my pool. :S

Got 2nd in TvC though.

Vermy

Smash Champion
FADC ultra = piss easy now.
The trickier one is FA cancelling a fireball and hitting your opponent so they go into crumple state without breaking the combo.

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Ah yes, the old lvl2 FA inside a combo.....actually decently easy with juri. :S

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
yeah i got it 2..
zzz i suck zangief trials 2 hard XD and they all involve a banishing flat... which i struggle to do on a ps3 controller faiiiil. gonna get a stick.. then no more johns.

Vermy

Smash Champion
I got 84.6% on all trials. Cbf with Balrog's. Vega's are f**ked up input. Gen's is a load of bullsh**. Rufus is possibly the only character where more than 40% of his trials have practical uses.

Starting to get these 1 frame links down pat. Can chicken wing to st.hp 80% of the time now =D. Hk chicken wing>st.hp>ex flame kick does insane damage.

Wish I had 100% on more than just T Hawk and Dudreeeeeeeee. =/

Pete278

Smash Lord
My favourite trial with Vega: FA > U1. Capcom, why would I ever want to do that? What possible reason could I have for using a low damage, anti-fireball ultra after a focus attack?

Vermy

Smash Champion
Here's hoping for Elena.

I main Ryu and Second Dudley. I feel dirty. Dudley's lack of options on wakeup and weakness to turtlers makes me all emo. Also, Ryu's links are fun.

cr.lp>EVERYTHING.

Can srk practically any jump in on reaction now. Jet upper sucks. If Dudley had a REAL srk, I'd stick with him. Unfortunately only ex is safe on wakeup and ex ssb to a much lesser extent. Also, pressuring is almost dead in Super. It's all footsies, pokes and baiting.

Also playing a little Fei. Dang he's fun.

Top Bottom