• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Hay guise. If you're coming tomorrow, you know what time to come right? And nobody responded to whether it should be a RR or a bracket tourney, so we'll make it a bracket tourney. Noon should be cool if you guys are coming, even earlier if you wish.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Greg you piece of crap you never showed up!!

Give me a ride tomorrow to STB please.

Call me!!!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey guys, I can make it tomorrow. (today)

Usual place, STB? I'm in the mood for some smash. I just got done filing my app for grad school. This **** is intense!

Ramos88

Smash Rookie
I just joined the site and find this, if this is open to all smasher can i get an address and time or something lol, bah its last minute but im known for my luck ^('-'^)

Ramos88

Smash Rookie
looks like i wont be able to make it today, busy busy, but ill keep checking on the boards and see what pops up, thanks for welcoming me though, cyas

CHUK

Smash Ace
What is the youtube account with the crew battle videos on them, I want to watch me suck.

OnceAgain

Smash Cadet
hm, im in glendale this week and next, came from sweden a few days ago. i suck though, so i wont compete. but i might be able to come :p

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
@Dark: Sorry, I was told that the there wasn't any smash going on, and then goop called me and said the smash was happening till seven and I couldn't make it. Not to mention, that the window on my car broke so my car got flooded.

Would you like to smash anytime soon?

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
whats your phone number dark_meow, wanna play tomorrow? tomorrow will be the last time we can play, since i cant play on wensday, and your leaving then. so post your number here soon

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I updated my YouTube profile with six new vids. They're all featuring Dark_Meow. I figured I should get those up after all this time.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I LOOOOOVE YOU! Finally I got some vids up ^.^

And Dark, I guess i'm here til like saturday or sunday. When we had that really bad rain, my window broke and so the car flooded. I won't be outta here for a bit. However, the sooner you wanna smash the cooler. Thursday or Friday is premium.

EDIT: You can get me at (480)-430-1639

Either I will pick up, or my mom. If she picks up and says I'm not around, then just tell her what's going on where and she'll take care of it (she's my ride for right now ^.^)

OnceAgain

Smash Cadet
ive never even been to a swedish tourney or weekly or whatever, is it basically just play a tourny and then go home? im staying at my moms cousin, and thats less than 10 minutes from where you meet. im just not sure if i wanna go, since i havent played ssbm for a long time, and i didnt even bother to pratice the techniques back then. i like watching ppl play on youtube tho :p

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yeah, just come over and play some Smash if you'd like. Nothing to serious. It's not like we charge, or anything.

YouTube is too good.

Also, I might record tomorrow. If I don't get lazy.

OnceAgain

Smash Cadet
right, cool, when is it?

by the way my mom is like "this is america, i cant just drive you there and let you go, youll get killed!" <_________<

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
right, cool, when is it?

by the way my mom is like "this is america, i cant just drive you there and let you go, youll get killed!" <_________<
This is America. You can do just that. Don't worry, though--we're pretty nice guys. Plus we've been hosting these tournaments for more than half a year, we wouldn't just kill somebody now.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Last time I went I got shot 4 times in the chest, then sexually assaulted by G-mo. It was pretty fun tho.

Ramos88

Smash Rookie
puertorico here... puertorico out...

p.s I won 2 out of like 200, f**k yeah

I'm busy the next 2 saturdays but i'm definetly going to Goop's

Ramos88

Smash Rookie
ah, i made that post in gamespot, lol that was you O_o, i think out of all the answers i was the only one who lived in AZ, speaking of which... now i can't find the thread, GF / GS doesn't want people to be friendly (360fanboys)

Top Bottom