• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Agh, I was so tired later on in the day and couldn't play at my best. Wouldn't matter anyway because I was playing Coty :p

Coty is too good.

But honestly, I just went to sleep on the downstairs couch for idk how long.

Earlier, Chase didn't even introduce himself! He just said he was a random guy. I was just watching him play, and I was like, "Okay... he's using Fox, he's not wavedashing, and he can't shffl." I then just went ahead and asked if it was Chase. I succeeded in identifying him :p
But how well did he (chase) do? Gotta give him some credit if he pwned.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
...okay, apparently this guy went and i dont remember him... according to chuk, he's white, and to my knowlege, i was the only white guy present!!!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
And how ironic too. On an Indian reservation for thanksgiving? Why would they celebrate the anniversary of the start to the subjugation of their entire race?

Oh, right. The turkey.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
And how ironic too. On an Indian reservation for thanksgiving? Why would they celebrate the anniversary of the start to the subjugation of their entire race?

Oh, right. The turkey.
Greg is half white.

Also, I'm calling this Saturday TourneyFest: Alpha because it sounds badass.

Do you guys want a RR or a bracket tourney? I haven't decided yet, so whatever you guys want is cool with me.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
I wanna come to this one, but I think I'll be stuck here with the whole Christmas thing. Dad always goes overboard and with his old age needs us to do it. :(

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Bryan, you told me you don't believe in Jesus. I hope this Christmas, He can be your personal savior. He'd better be, Bryan. If you're missing the TourneyFest, at least it is for a good cause. Maybe the greatest cause.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I'm sorry... Maybe I'm hearing things... But, did you by any chance just say Jesus is more important than smash?

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Yeah, Jesus is worthy of more than smash. i say this or else Mrs. Squirrel will hit me. If you want G-Mo, drop on by after 3 or something and I can just **** you then. :)

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Well, it depends what the woman is doing....

Dark, I won't be at Goops today, but if anyone wants to smash (preferabbly near Mesa and Tempe), then I'm so down for it tomorrow ^.^

Top Bottom