• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, guys. I was on a killing spree for a while, but the STB is very good. There were plenty of close games. Kudos to the new guys, you all played valiantly. Keep at it.

EDIT: G-Mo, you're coming up on your 1337th post. You gotta do something extra cool on it!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
ohsnap. OHSNAAP. I didn't even notice. I better start thinking about something leeeat to post.

Dan we must play again; last two times you've been over, we haven't played. That makes me sad. Will you be at Goopaloop's on Friday or Sunday?

Ramos88

Smash Rookie
i might actually be able to make it to STB this SAT even though I said I couldn't... I was lied to [O_o] about the "schedule" per-say of the day so im crossing my fingers

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Hey Tai I'm probly gonna stop by and play tonight, sorry I dont have your number and I'm postin this so late.
Heh, sorry bout that. I decided I'd starve myself of Smash today so I don't overpractice, but I didn't know someone would be coming. I don't want to overpractice because I'm going to be playing on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Also, I may or may not be able to take you to STB's weekly on Saturday, just as long as you can get to and from my store by yourself.

Also, I will not be working at my store after this week. I do not feel like going into details. Sorry, Rang :ohwell:

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
I may come to the weekly tomorrow. Time will tell.

Edit: I found a ride so most likely I'm gonna be there. Is G-Mo gonna be there? At the usual STB spot? Who else is going?

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
I am sad that I cannot attend. But I full confidence in STB's abilities. Especially Toro. I cannot compete with him anymore. Still, I managed to get some matches with G-Mo in and I say good games to him.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Oscar's not home at this moment, so if nobody answers is there just go in. You know how we do. He'll be there in like half an hour, and as soon as I grab some lunch, so will I. Just go inside and warm up and we'll see you there.

CHUK

Smash Ace
I need to play you guys more. You guys are too cool and Omar that bomb > nair in air is pretty awesome and original, atleast I've never seen that.
It was nice to see Glendale getting some representation at Goop's.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
I need to play you guys more. You guys are too cool and Omar that bomb > nair in air is pretty awesome and original, atleast I've never seen that.
It was nice to see Glendale getting some representation at Goop's.
Glendale STB + TCB represent at Goop's Tounrey.

Unstoppable, haha. Great stuff, guys.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Seems I missed out on a lot. If it's okay with oscar and everything I thought on dropping by Wednesday after class since it's finals and they are gay.

Top Bottom