• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

Ramos88

Smash Rookie
lolnoobs, i declare myself the one and only FF master, anywho ffxi doesnt suck, ofcourse it takes a minumum of 2 years to get one of the ultimate weapons but it still doesn't suck.. nope, no how no way *sob*

btw, FF8 was the wose, any FF that lets you lvl up from 1 to 99 in the FIRST area in less than 5 hours is the sucks.. its system is broken and i like my games to be challenging... i mean 1000 "points" (yes.. not exp) for every lvl from 1 to 99... what the hell were they thinking...

anywho to finish this wallo'text with some news... I have a stalker, a hawt one.. iunno if its good or bad.. she doesn't seem too crazy... i think ill bang her THEN change my address

ABIDE

Smash Apprentice
lolnoobs, i declare myself the one and only FF master, anywho ffxi doesnt suck, ofcourse it takes a minumum of 2 years to get one of the ultimate weapons but it still doesn't suck.. nope, no how no way *sob*

btw, FF8 was the wose, any FF that lets you lvl up from 1 to 99 in the FIRST area in less than 5 hours is the sucks.. its system is broken and i like my games to be challenging... i mean 1000 "points" (yes.. not exp) for every lvl from 1 to 99... what the hell were they thinking...

anywho to finish this wallo'text with some news... I have a stalker, a hawt one.. iunno if its good or bad.. she doesn't seem too crazy... i think ill bang her THEN change my address
Now why are you the FF master Puerto Rico?

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord

Who the hell ever said FFXI sucked? I said FFXII sucked.

You're saying FF8 WAS the worst because you LIKE your games to be challenging? Way to keep subjectivity and objectivity separate :psycho:

Ramos88

Smash Rookie
second officially, but first unofficially, i dont get the whole "it has to be in a tourney to count" thats bull.... anywho I take back saying Im the FF master.... I dont want all that attention, plus I like to keep the secrets of my mastery to myself, makes me mysteriously sexy, i saw the way you were looking at me

EDIT: woops i read ffxi not ffxii... and yes ffxii did suck... oh well

Ramos88

Smash Rookie
heres what happened... tai offered me $20 bucks to get kinky with him or he'll kill me.. I offered him the title.. oh well we all know the truth.. best smasher, right here t('-'t)

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I'm sorry, you guys have me thoroughly confused. First we're talking about FF, and out of nowhere, PR mentions something about it having to be in tournament to count, and then the subject gets switched to me? What?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
That's OK, I don't need you to know that Tai will rise to the top and become a Smash savior, or a messiah even! He'll take us from the despair we now know to a utopia of Smash that I've imagined only in dreams.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
G-Mo, what's with your sudden outburst of treating me like some sort of Smash Messiah?
He believes in you Tai. He sees something in you.

Ramos does to, he's just afraid to admit it. He's had a rough past. He's tough, but he'll come around.

Son, you're our only hope, as G-Mo said.

Soon the forces of evil will take hold of our very souls and condemn them and make us do what they would have us do.

A song, a lullaby, or a small whistle in some versions told of a prophecy of a young boy who would be brought to us to by a great flood and challenge the evil forces, if he only believes HE can do so.

My father told me this when I was just a kid, Tai. I hated him for it. He was a drunkard who drank all night and worked all day hung over. Who knew that all his ramblings about a Vietnamese boy who would one day save us all WAS RIGHT!

Before my father drank himself to death he gave me a small piece of paper.

He said, "Written on this is what you must use to identify THE ONE when he comes."

The small piece of paper, which I still have to this day, says," YouAreUgly"
My father was telling the truth.

Never mind that now. It was long ago.

Point is, Tai.

We believe, Tai. All of US!

G-Mo! Ramos! Me! STB! TCB! Even CHUK!

But you don't and so we all F*CKED!

Top Bottom