• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

CHUK

Smash Ace
G-Mo, what's with your sudden outburst of noticing that I am some sort of Smash Messiah?
Is he starting to BELIEVE!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!??!?!??!??!!??!!?!?

A story about a Kid name Andrew Tai.
Pushed around by the hardships of life
until one day he beleived...
And all hell broke loose
All the great smash players have lost to the hands of Satan
Only 1 smasher can save this world from the
APOCALYPSE
GIves a nonstop pack of asskick
'we give "Tai Smash Messiah" 12 asskicks out of 5 mediocre punches'
'This life is DEFINATELY not for no ball ***** losers who eat cheetos...alot'

So Taimeleon.... what's your choice!?

South_Paw

Smash Ace
im considering holding weeklies

5$/person
singles only, unless otherwise stated

obviously, anybody that has been to my place knows im not going for anything big here... just regular smash with enough of a entry fee to motivate improvement

discuss...

(oh, and they would be on sunday, so as not to interfere with stb, and to give another option for willing smashers_

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
FFXII sucks :/

At least compared to 7, 9, and 10.
Yeah as a Final Fantasy game it kind of sucks. But at least it gave me something to do this winter break. Oh, and here is how I rank the Final fantasies (that I've played)

1. FFVII (call me a fanboy, but I just had the most fun with it)
2. FFVI
3. FFIX
4. FFT (ps1)
4. FFX
5. FFXII
6. FFVIII
7. FFCC
8. FFV
9. FFTA (Worst final fantasy ever made.)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Yeah as a Final Fantasy game it kind of sucks. But at least it gave me something to do this winter break. Oh, and here is how I rank the Final fantasies (that I've played)

1. FFVII (call me a fanboy, but I just had the most fun with it)
2. FFVI
3. FFIX
4. FFT (ps1)
4. FFX
5. FFXII
6. FFVIII
7. FFCC
8. FFV
9. FFTA (Worst final fantasy ever made.)
Try number IV too. That's a good one.

BTW, I would totally go to these guys, but Glendale just seems too far away and I don't have a ride from down here. D=

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
im considering holding weeklies

5$/person
singles only, unless otherwise stated

obviously, anybody that has been to my place knows im not going for anything big here... just regular smash with enough of a entry fee to motivate improvement

discuss...

(oh, and they would be on sunday, so as not to interfere with stb, and to give another option for willing smashers_
What would be the point of charging a fee? Wait, are these going to be smashfests or just tournies?

South_Paw

Smash Ace
most weeklies are tourneys, stb's is the only one ive ever seen thats not a tournament actually

yes, it will be weekly tournaments... bracket and all

South_Paw

Smash Ace
most weeklies are tourneys, stb's is the only one ive ever seen thats not a tournament actually

yes, it will be weekly tournaments... bracket and all

EDIT: what the double post? stupid internets... b-will, can you fix this plz?

Ramos88

Smash Rookie
STB is awesome for that, and thats why puertorico chooses it over other homo weeklies.
That aside... i'm kinda shocked no one has commented on my pic, insulted even.. w/e, im hungry, Seacrest-Out

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
STB is awesome for that, and thats why puertorico chooses it over other homo weeklies.
That aside... i'm kinda shocked no one has commented on my pic, insulted even.. w/e, im hungry, Seacrest-Out
Hey, genius, there are no other weeklies in Arizona. (not counting Coty's weeklies which JUST started/haven't started just yet)

Lurk moar.

South_Paw

Smash Ace

DSF wannabe gets no luv

moar smash

if anybody is wondering... there will not be anything happening tomorrow for moi, its close to new year so i gots other stuff to do

ill make a thread on the first, and the first one will be the 6th.

SP out

fark

Smash Apprentice
i want my game back.
goop
dark
one of you guys took it even though you knew it wasnt yours
take it back this coming saturday please

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Guys, I texted Jake about this last night. I've got it at my house. It seems that Jose and Hugo went over to Oscar's house to Smash, but found no one there (because you guys were eating). They then took the game in the living room to my house to play, and there it is now.

ABIDE

Smash Apprentice
Guys, I texted Jake about this last night. I've got it at my house. It seems that Jose and Hugo went over to Oscar's house to Smash, but found no one there (because you guys were eating). They then took the game in the living room to my house to play, and there it is now.
Eating at Dazzo's was good stuff...

fark

Smash Apprentice
oh ok...
well then im sorry to goop and dark
gmo can you please bring my game back on saturday

fark

Smash Apprentice
sorry it just seemed logical
you had just woken up and left right away
so i thought that you would have taken it out of confusion

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I borrowed it--I'm not t sure if you want it back, though. I've a bit of sloppy aim.

Also, Happy New Year, *****es!!!!!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
G-Mo, do you think you're free to play any time from Wednesday to Friday this week?
Not unless you're willing to come to me. Even then it's a bit doubtful. Most of my week will be dedicated to fixing my car. I can't drive it for more than 10 minutes without it overheating. I'm no mechanic, but I think that's a serious problem.

fark

Smash Apprentice
i dont think i will be attending saturday
im finally going to see snow!

Top Bottom