• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

fark

Smash Apprentice
tai, im sorry but i see absolutely no relation to my post and your response
i was doing nothing more than stating a fact, a list of who i have to beat, a "goal" i guess you could say
as for your response :
to me it feels like an accomplishment to have been able to beat oscar,g-mo,and omar now compared to losing to them a month ago
and then you come in saying that it means nothing and jakes win over sean doesnt make him a better player

i just dont see the point you were trying to make

and yes jake is making perfect sense in everything he is saying
when you get a four stock youll understand
and yes tai i have four stocked someone before you come back and say something

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I've made a 4-stock comeback before (i.e. What G-Mo did to you), does that count?

Also, I've also 4-stocked Jake's Falco, but I don't think that counts.

By the way, are you actually expecting me to have questioned your four-stocking of someone before? Well, it does seem like something I would do, but I wouldn't have :laugh:

Out of curiosity, who was it?

Oh yeah, I also JV4ed Steve once because on the last stock, I tried going for a greed kill, but that doesn't count, either because it wasn't full-blown 4-stock, and it was so long ago, as well.

-P**A-

Smash Cadet
I have to say somethin about Tai's post before its old news. LOL! Wow, do you even think about what you type? What you said made very little sence. You know I do this but I dont think it counts. Also this, but I dont think it counts. Lol, you made me laugh hard man!

fark

Smash Apprentice
four stocked steve
jv 4ed oscar
i take more pride in the jv because,to me, it seems harder to accomplish

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
He's talking about my new videos on Jewtube.

It's a SoCal kid I played with when I went there.. who lived like, 5 minutes from my grandmother's house.

CHUK

Smash Ace
4 stocked the steve that I played with?
He might not be that great but I am HIGHLY doubtful

fark

Smash Apprentice
im starting to think that chuk either doesnt like me or he thinks i suck
cuz that is the second insulting think ive read directed towards me
anywho it is the steve i play with,abide

CHUK

Smash Ace
No I just meen, I don't imagine him getting 4 stocked by you because I saw you play before, but maybe you have imroved alot since I saw you play, it was at an STB smashfest like in October lol.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
I'm not afraid of anything because I man-up. Its a fact, and no one challenges facts. Not even Vat- Zero.

fark

Smash Apprentice
A bunch of my friends use the word "jew" a lot, and they've gotten me into the habit.

Sorry about that, haha.
ya tai man up
dont say sorry to that fool
how do we know its a jew joke
i thought it was a mexican joke, and being mexican i took no offense at all
man up and say"no man i dont gotta quit nothin"

fark

Smash Apprentice
No I just meen, I don't imagine him getting 4 stocked by you because I saw you play before, but maybe you have imroved alot since I saw you play, it was at an STB smashfest like in October lol.
oh well then
ya i sucked then
im not saying im great but im better than that
and we played at goops once and you only won by one stock so i cant suck that bad if it was a close game

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I don't think Charlie is really saying you suck, but I think he's more saying that his friend Steve isn't that much worse than you (which means he can still acknowledge the fact that you are better than his friend Steve)

STB/TCB going to Goop's today?

fark

Smash Apprentice
I don't think Charlie is really saying you suck, but I think he's more saying that his friend Steve isn't that much worse than you (which means he can still acknowledge the fact that you are better than his friend Steve)

im not even going to respond to the first part other than responding with this sentence

as for goops, no im not going i have plans for tonight

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman

Dearest Tai,

If you believed, for just once, than manning up would be easier than taking a sh*t on Saturday morning.

Your smash friend and constituent,
-Ka-

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Nice one Ka, worthy of a Vat-Zero medal.
Anyway, I'm likely to come tomorrow. I'll try around 11 since I have work to do thanks to my uncle.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Here are the results of the "Suckerfree Saturday Tourney" -

1 Light
2 G-Mo
3 Ka
4 VAt- Zero
5 Toro
5 Yoko
7 Rang
7 Dark
9 Tai
9 Bye
9 ABYD
9 Pokey

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Dark and I went Falcon all the way through. That takes a true man.

...But I'm not saying you all arent. Well, except maybe Tai.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I managed to come up with something else TCB stood for:

Tai Can't Believe

p.s.

Oscar, do you see my Smash disk at your house? I opened my GC today and to my shock, my disk is not in there?

Top Bottom