• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

-P**A-

Smash Cadet
Yes, it is I

I need to get these posts going.

Hey Ugly, I know that pain more than you. How do you think I feel when Light kicks my pethetic crouch canceling butt. So stop whining and train.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I, too, fall victim to Light's Peach. Sometimes I have this nightmare that a tornado in the form of a giant, frilly, white dress destroys my home, and my family can't hide under tables for fear of crouch canceling into their deaths. :(

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Wait, I thought you already had a crew when we did that Apollo Tourney; I think it was called ACW and stood for 'Air C0ck Washers'. Yeah, that was it.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I need to get these posts going.

Hey Ugly, I know that pain more than you. How do you think I feel when Light kicks my pethetic crouch canceling butt. So stop whining and train.
Yes, but I'm not talking about Light's Peach. I'm talking about Cena's. Cena isn't better than me.. Light.. well... is.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Yeah, the vid with Light pwning that marth with turnips on his recovery. I had to go to the bathroom and get a towel. And the vid where he does the 0-death combo on *cough*me*cough*

-P**A-

Smash Cadet
Well...

If he isn't better than you, why are you getting upset. I could beat you with a peach. Doesn't mean I am better, well actually.. It is a strong character with cheap moves, but no johns. enough.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
For the record, it was [Air]/[Chaos]/[Water], and it disbanded. Now Team NintendoLand exists. :chuckle:

EDIT: Woo first post of 100th page! :chuckle:
I'm pretty sure it was, in fact, Air C0ck Washers. That's what I have entered in the bracket image from that tournament.

Edit: Also; you sir! I have never witnessed such a shameless abuse of emoticons as when you post. There is a blatant disregard for our pupils, and frankly, I am insulted.

Hey Max, are you going to post any of my vids or were they all terrible?
I'll get to them eventually. It's getting close to finals and I don't have a lot of free time. Plus, I'm working more now that the holidays are coming nearer.

yeah g-mo, i thought u were gonna post more vids up, u havent updated anything recently, i wanna see my bro own some people in the vids :)
Me, too, Greg. What's funny is that sometimes, when I'm bored, I'll watch the files I uploaded onto my computer, and I forget that I have to put them on the intrawebs.

If he isn't better than you, why are you getting upset. I could beat you with a peach. Doesn't mean I am better, well actually.. It is a strong character with cheap moves, but no johns. enough.
No johns. What about good game johns?

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure it was, in fact, Air C0ck Washers. That's what I have entered in the bracket image from that tournament.

Edit: Also; you sir! I have never witnessed such a shameless abuse of emoticons as when you post. There is a blatant disregard for our pupils, and frankly, I am insulted.
:chuckle:

Pwn't.

On the subject of the crew, get over it, G-Mo.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
No, I will not calm down. I was told specifically by your crewmembers that you wanted to be called Air cokc washers. I tried to talk you out guys out of it, but you insisted on that name. Whatever floats your boat, I guess. Then I proceeded to win that tournament in Omar's absence.

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
No, I will not calm down. I was told specifically by your crewmembers that you wanted to be called Air cokc washers. I tried to talk you out guys out of it, but you insisted on that name. Whatever floats your boat, I guess. Then I proceeded to win that tournament in Omar's absence.
...whatever, dude. I guess whatever you smoke's all right... :lol:

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Alright Max, pm me when you get one of my vids up plz ^.^

And is anyone interested in coming to smash at my place in A. Junction next friday? (not this coming, but the next).

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
You've heard from Chaser? I thought he died.
Yeah, I know. I thought he died too.

I just saw him on AIM today and I asked him why he just mysteriously disappeared. He said he had real-life issues to deal with, so I don't think it would have been polite to ask him to clarify. In other words, he's alive.

@Demised: Every Saturday unless stated otherwise.

Demised

Smash Ace
Yeah, I know. I thought he died too.

I just saw him on AIM today and I asked him why he just mysteriously disappeared. He said he had real-life issues to deal with, so I don't think it would have been polite to ask him to clarify. In other words, he's alive.

@Demised: Every Saturday unless stated otherwise.
Aight. I work a double tomorrow so, maybe next time. Im goin to cali with omar though so wanted some practice =). Would anyone be interested sometime during the week?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I'm down to practice sometime this week, Tim. I only work nine hours this week. That's cool, but a little lame. I need money. :( :)

Chaser_Racer

Smash Rookie
To save quoting everyone...

Yeah I'm still alive, hard times gone and I'm up and ready again for Sat., just give me some directions here, by phone, or IM.

I'll take that as a compliment, Rang, thanks. :p

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
It'll be at the same place you smashed with us last time. 45th and Orangewood. Orangewood is the avenue between Northern and Glendale.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
why isn't the address up anymore g-mo?

I might come... assuming i can find the place (which i usually cant *sigh*)

Edit: Meaning I probably will come... meaning i AM coming... kthx

CHUK

Smash Ace
I was going to come but my friend is a lazy stoner lol. Who needs sleep? That is what work is for right? 0.o

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
To save quoting everyone...

Yeah I'm still alive, hard times gone and I'm up and ready again for Sat., just give me some directions here, by phone, or IM.

I'll take that as a compliment, Rang, thanks. :p
Yes, it was meant as a compliment. And you're welcome.

Come over to Tai's place sometime next week. I wanna play you again.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Agh, I was so tired later on in the day and couldn't play at my best. Wouldn't matter anyway because I was playing Coty :p

Coty is too good.

But honestly, I just went to sleep on the downstairs couch for idk how long.

Earlier, Chase didn't even introduce himself! He just said he was a random guy. I was just watching him play, and I was like, "Okay... he's using Fox, he's not wavedashing, and he can't shffl." I then just went ahead and asked if it was Chase. I succeeded in identifying him :p

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Dark or Light, if you check the thread, you guys want to smash this week? Will you be at the weekly? I think this will be my last chance to smash before I leave ^.^

And I'll be attending this weeks smashfest most definetly. Hope to play again ^.^

Top Bottom