• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
i see that you got some of my vids up versing you and yoko. man i screwed up at some points of edgeguarding and stuff, but i didnt do to bad as i thought, but coulda done better. some good matches though

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
What do you mean by use to G-Mo? I'm the best at Apollo. I do not just L-Cancel petty lasers.
You thik you can pick me up Sat? My Dad works so I'm stuck here.
Dark-Own up a bit. Admit that I am good. It won't kill you...or will it??

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Me: Marth/Falco
Vat0: Falco
Cena: Falcon (I think)
RangFlash: Falcon
G-Mo: Basically anyone, but I think it's probably Fox, Falcon, and Marth
Bryan: Marth, but he's been using Pikachu
Omar: Samus
Ka: Jiggs
Poke: Falco
Steve: Samus
Vat0's brother: Ness
Vat0's brother: Like, Falco I think

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I don't know where the rest of the guys were, but I was at work from noon to five today. Afterwards, we hung out at Oscar's. Even Yamer made it over. :)

-P**A-

Smash Cadet
Omg

What the hell Dark, the Johns dont stop with you. You piss everyone off.

Also, Cena. You did not creat that nice little smash comun at Apollo. So don't act as if you represent it.

TORO OWNS!

End.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I uploaded some new vids tonight. I'm pretty tired, and these vids upload slower than I imagined.

Also, I totally forgot you went to Apollo, Bryan. But technically, you're not part of their community anymore--at least not the way you were when the rest of STB went there. Frankly, I don't blame you for staying away from the new "smash community" at Apollo. Arthur was is the only person aside from Josh (God rest his soul) to take an interest in the advancement of the Apollo's smash community. But this is overshadowed by the fact that he L-Cancels lasers and has a "purusu" playstyle.

Moar also: Toro DOES own; YEAHHH!!!!!!!!

Even moar also than that: I'll update the thread.

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
Cena. You did not creat that nice little smash comun at Apollo. So don't act as if you represent it.
Never said I did create it, but I can **** well say that I rep it, as I'm the only one that comes to these things from Modern-day Apollo, dude.

Arthur was is the only person aside from Josh (God rest his soul) to take an interest in the advancement of the Apollo's smash community. But this is overshadowed by the fact that he L-Cancels lasers and has a "purusu" playstyle.
That's right. I totally L-Cancel lazers. And it's "puroresu";get it right. :-D

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
GC? gamer's Club? Just tell me where and when and I'll be there Arthur. *salute* I will show Apollo just what Smash and STB is all about.
Also, G-Mo being without smash for three days now has almost driven me insane. Granted CPUs don't give anything really, I just miss it.

-P**A-

Smash Cadet
HA! You rep what? A tiny club that changed from its original form thanks to obsessed card, dare I say, Nerds. Also, kids that take anime way to far. That was not the GC that was made. Your club is a tad different than what I can imagine a Gamers Club should be. But hey, what ever floats thy boat.

Ehem, BRYAN OWNS!

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
GC? gamer's Club? Just tell me where and when and I'll be there Arthur. *salute* I will show Apollo just what Smash and STB is all about.
Also, G-Mo being without smash for three days now has almost driven me insane. Granted CPUs don't give anything really, I just miss it.
You'll have to ask Fernando. I'm not going there anymore, mostly because I'm trying to concentrate on studies.

And I'm just gonna go ahead and ignore Pandas.

In GENERAL. :chuckle:

-P**A-

Smash Cadet
Ya, If I were you I would ignore pandas as well. Because they honestly dont talk. Are you dumb? Why the heck would you say that? You should read what you write before you press that button that sends your post. Such a passive fool. I dont like where you sit.

-P**A-

Smash Cadet
Again... Sigh...

Is this Panda dude the same guy whose tag is PNDA on Vat0's cube?
Is my name Panda? Am I a panda? When did I say that The P and A in my user name ever represented panda? Were idiots like yourself born dumb? W/e...
No sir, my Nick is not PNDA, it is soka.

S.I.D.
Can you guess what it stands for? And no it is not panda. There, I did the hard part boy.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Is my name Panda? Am I a panda? When did I say that The P and A in my user name ever represented panda? Were idiots like yourself born dumb? W/e...
No sir, my Nick is not PNDA, it is soka.

S.I.D.
Can you guess what it stands for? And no it is not panda. There, I did the hard part boy.
Idiot? I have a 4.73 weighted GPA and an A in every class.

Still have no idea who you are, though. You seem like a troll to me.

-P**A-

Smash Cadet
LOL, wow!
Wonderful reply. Look at me, I have a brain the size of a melon. "Smart people" sound so dumb.
A troll? Come on... As expected, a weak attempt to harm me when I damaged another smashers ego. You know what man. You got me. You are the winner. I am the troll.

Now no more tears.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
You sir demonstrate levels of ineptitude that borders on the line of imbecellic... Just one more of the commonly dejected adolescence that plagues forums.

Hey, any of you guys interested in smashing thursday or friday? (Preferrably friday ^.^)

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
Ya, If I were you I would ignore pandas as well. Because they honestly dont talk. Are you dumb? Why the heck would you say that? You should read what you write before you press that button that sends your post. Such a passive fool. I dont like where you sit.
Wow, someone can't handle sarcasm! :chuckle:

LOL, wow!
Wonderful reply. Look at me, I have a brain the size of a melon. "Smart people" sound so dumb.
A troll? Come on... As expected, a weak attempt to harm me when I damaged another smashers ego. You know what man. You got me. You are the winner. I am the troll.

Now no more tears.
No, dude, seriously, stop. It's not that funny anymore (if it was funny in the first place.

You sir demonstrate levels of ineptitude that borders on the line of imbecellic... Just one more of the commonly dejected adolescence that plagues forums.
Eh, I'm younger than him, and I act as a moderator in arguements sometimes. :laugh:

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
That'd be perfect, I'm hopping a bus that night at like 9 lol. I'll have to check it in with my family and make sure they are cool with it. (Are these the same restrictions for thursday and friday?)

-P**A-

Smash Cadet
Who the hell was trying to be funny Cena? You talk on the boards like your mumbling. Again.. w/e
I don't even know who Dark meow is so I'll leave it. As for the adolescent comment though, come say that to my face. Also Cena, what sarcasim? You gave no example of sarcasim. And its humurous to think that you can talk down to me. Courage often strikes those who speak through text. Also, i'll own you at smash, I'll leave it at that.

G-mo, is the crew battle taking place this saturday?

-*Mono*-

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Who the hell was trying to be funny Cena? You talk on the boards like your mumbling. Again.. w/e
I don't even know who Dark meow is so I'll leave it. As for the adolescent comment though, come say that to my face. Also Cena, what sarcasim? You gave no example of sarcasim. And its humurous to think that you can talk down to me. Courage often strikes those who speak through text. Also, i'll own you at smash, I'll leave it at that.

G-mo, is the crew battle taking place this saturday?

-*Mono*-
I could never respect an *** clown like yourself who puts dashes on both sides of their board name.

Oh, wait.

But honestly G-Mo, who the hell is this guy? The f_ckin Brody Bruce of the Smash forums?

I think theres more to life than come up with snarky dane cook-ish quips and responses to make you feel better about yourself.

-P**A-

Smash Cadet
LOL nice, that one was good. But where is your point? Also, everyone calm down. Especially Dark. You shouldn't take what I say and bring it to heart.

Top Bottom